Sep

nailing newt

7 Responses to “nailing newt”

1. 1 vitaminlover
    September 19, 2010 at 9:03 pm

Oh My!! General Powell is NOT playing when it comes to President Obama. I love the way he came to bat and defended him. That man has his head screwed on straight and he obviously “ain’t takin’ no mess” when it comes to defaming our beloved President. He isn’t backing down either.

2. 2 Sue in Minnesota
    September 19, 2010 at 9:29 pm

General Powell is a much needed voice of reason. Shame on the media for their very large role in fanning the flames of inflammatory, and flagrantly false rhetoric. I used to watch Meet The Press, but can no longer stomach the pandering of David Gregory to his Republican guests and their agendas.

3. 3 Anniebella
    September 19, 2010 at 9:52 pm

when you hear the nuts like newt and palin and all the others, it tells us we have to get out to vote this november. it is important.

4. 4 Anniebella
    September 19, 2010 at 10:01 pm

Do we want to shut Palin up for good? Come out to vote and defeat the Republicans-Tea Baggers this November. I am so glad to hear Gen. Powell speak up. There is some Republicans left with some dam sense.

5. 5 kelly
    September 20, 2010 at 12:08 am

General Powell is a classy man. Poor guy was used by faux President Bush and Darth Cheney. Glad the General does not cater to fear or hate and speaks the truth every time. I am sure the GOP dislikes him now for not running around spewing hate.

In other important news to my eyes, he is hot for whatever age he is.

6. 6 Gwen Day-Fuller
    September 20, 2010 at 5:43 am

I was in Washington last Sunday to visit the Newseum. There was a big rally going on and I saw many of the Tea Party constituents walking with signs as I was leaving the Newseum. It was really sad to see the hatred written on so many of the signs. It was so disheartening when I think of how hard the President is working for the country against tremendous odds. I am so happy to hear General Powell defending President Obama and trying to explain away the ignorance that is out there. He was clear and concise in his criticism of many of the comments that have been made.I am so proud of General Powell for standing up to defend our President. I’m glad he’s still around to give a strong message.

• 7 Anniebella
      September 20, 2010 at 8:22 pm

People can say what they want, those tea baggers are racists. Maybe not all, but most of them. They can’t stand the fact that the President is black.

RSS OFA