Nov

“some folks are wise and some are otherwise”

CBS (November 14)

Thanks Chi ;-)

15 Responses to ““some folks are wise and some are otherwise””

1. 1 danadevin74
    November 22, 2010 at 12:25 pm

I never thought i would think of giving Andy Rooney a big kiss
    He’s right nobody asked me either

2. 2 vitaminlover
    November 22, 2010 at 1:01 pm

Darn tootin’. He is on point.

3. 3 Sue in Minnesota
    November 22, 2010 at 2:03 pm

Thanks Andy, about time someone speaks the truth instead of the contrived, baseless pulp that is constantly served up. I am so disgusted with the state of our media…..thank goodness for the diligence and dedication of citizen journalists…like Chipstick, who value reality over spin.

4. November 22, 2010 at 2:14 pm

OMG. I’ve became Andy Rooney’s fan! This, i never thought would happen. :)

Thanks, Chip.

5. 5 Little Lulu
    November 22, 2010 at 2:18 pm

Ah, blackwaterdog! So good to see you here! I LOVE YOU and I love your diaries, but I no longer can find any love for Daily Kos. It’s been completely taken over by Obama haters. They’ve infiltrated the site and they obviously drove you and your wonderful diaries away. We need a new, clean site, where we can express our admiration for this great president without being called every vile name in the book. Where are you posting? I need to see your wonderful work, too! Much love for you and all you do, L.L.

• 6 Hachikō
      November 22, 2010 at 5:02 pm

Hey Lulu. It’s marabout40 on Dkos, but here I’m Hachiko. I’ve been DKos-free for at least three weeks now and loving it. I don’t think I’ll ever go back. No time soon, anyway. Love it here and good to see you here too.

blessings.

6. 7 zizi
    November 22, 2010 at 2:45 pm

Well, it is his fellow corporate media reporters who have their noses so high up the wingnuts’ asses that they no longer report FACTS, let alone positive news about this presidency. That only 9% of Americans know that Pres. Obama LOWERED their taxes this past year is a testament to how poorly the corporate media is INFORMING the citizenry.

So what fills the vacuum? Hatred and wingnut bigotry of course. Plus relaying every single sneeze of Sarah Palin, then legitimizing such bigotry by not questioning the veracity of anything she spews out.

Yeah, Andy Rooneyturn that camera back to face your colleagues in the media. They have mucked up everything!!! If they bother to INFORM with FACTS, Americans will not only see but perhaps appreciate what this President is doing in spite of the long odds.

• 8 Sue in Minnesota
      November 22, 2010 at 3:00 pm

A righteous rant! Amen to all you’ve said.

• 9 avpmom
      November 22, 2010 at 3:57 pm

You should post this at CBS, the wingnuts are out in full force posting and attacking Mr. Rooney for this ever so slight acknowledgement of President Obama. I’m begininng to suspect that just as they’ve done with dancing with the stars, it’s really just a handful of paid wingnuts with multiple identities, mass posting everywhere they can.

• 10 Sue in Minnesota
        November 22, 2010 at 6:21 pm

If only they would be satisfied to simply express their opinions, instead they turn everything into a vicious attack. A very “Repulicanesque” attribute.

• 11 Hachikō
      November 22, 2010 at 5:03 pm

Amen, zizi. Amen.

7. 12 Ruth
    November 22, 2010 at 6:58 pm

I could hug that man. Thats the best thing Ive heard in a long time! Luuuuv it!

8. 13 Asher in Boston
    November 22, 2010 at 7:18 pm

Way to go Andy.You expressed what millions of us think about those so called polls. Sickening.

9. 14 EDP4BHO
    November 22, 2010 at 9:42 pm

I’ve always loved Andy’s honesty, agree or disagree, he’ll show you what’s what.

10. 15 Lou
    November 22, 2010 at 10:35 pm

Got to say – not I nor anyone I know has been polled either! This was good to hear and like Mr. Rooney – I am not a fan of Gallup!

RSS OFA