Nov

omg

(I know I promised this would be a Failin’ free zone, but you have to hear this – don’t worry, it’s sound only, you won’t have to look at her dimwitted face)

Mediaite: Sarah Palin’s choosing sides in the conflict between North and South Korea–and picking Kim Jong Il?
Couldn’t be. But there she is on Glenn Beck’s radio show saying just that: “This speaks to a bigger picture here that certainly scares me in terms of our national security policy. But obviously we’ve gotta stand with our North Korean allies.”
Beck helpfully corrects her, “South Korean allies.”

The scrambled tongue moment–as that’s surely what Palin will say it was–does bring up a charge made in John Keilemann and Mark Halperin’s book, Game Change, which portrays Palin as dangerously uninformed–a candidate for the vice presidency who didn’t understand that Korea was divided:

She knew nothing. She had to be taken through World War I, World War II, the Cold War, and Palin was not aware there was a difference between North and South Korea. She continued to insist that Iraq was behind 9/11; and when her son was being sent off to Iraq, she couldn’t describe who we were fighting.

Now, in fairness to Sarah Palin, she’s got a lot on her plate right now–a book tour, a reality show, and a daughter who landed in third place on Dancing with the Stars–so remembering arcane international details like which country has a lunatic dictator with nuclear weapons and which one has American troops can be difficult.

Maybe it’s time to make some notes on her palm?

Tonight’s Channel 4 News (Britain):

Today on Sky News (Britain):

New York Daily News poll:

;-)

28 Responses to “omg”

1. 1 Kelly
    November 24, 2010 at 11:55 am

Stupid, disgusting, all that is wrong with our society today, in one woman.

2. 2 Obaman
    November 24, 2010 at 12:13 pm

Am not surprised! This is a woman who still think dinosaurs lived 4000 years ago! That the global warming is not real! That Africa is a country!

Good luck America! Saaaraaaahh Paalinnnn is in the house!

3. 3 Sue in Minnesota
    November 24, 2010 at 12:31 pm

I can’t decide idiot or mentally ill! Maybe both……we have got to get her off the stage.

4. 5 geegee
    November 24, 2010 at 1:13 pm

Oh Jesus, please take the wheel (where that woman is concern)!

5. 6 CR
    November 24, 2010 at 1:24 pm

I am thankful for wonderful sites like the ObamaDiary.

I am thankful to Pres Obama and his administration for all that they are doing to help Americans.
    I am thankful that we have such wonderful role models like the Obamas and the Bidens.

I am thankful to the men and women in our armed forces and their families who give their all for our safety!

Please consider donating to:

Fisher House Foundation http://www.fisherhouse.org

National Military Family Association http://www.militaryfamily.org/

6. 8 Hachikō
    November 24, 2010 at 1:45 pm

I’m sorry, but I can’t watch Screech Palin. The sound of her voice sends me into an epileptic-like fit. Someone please summarize what the clip is about for me? Please?

• November 24, 2010 at 1:52 pm

Lol, sorry Hachikō! I’ll be kind, maybe it was just a slip of the tongue, but she referred to “our North Korean allies”.

Just picture her in the Situation Room: “Whooo, hooo – let’s bomb South Kreea!!”

General Dum-de-dum: “Mrs President, don’t you mean North Korea?”

President Palin: “You betcha!”

General Dum-de-dum: “Pardon?”

President Palin: “What?”

General Dum-de-dum: “Do you mean North or South Korea?”

President Palin: “OMG, there are TWO Kreeas?”

General Dum-de-dum: “Yes Ma’am.”

President Palin: “Okay, let’s bomb ‘em both – I never liked Africa anyway!”

General Dum-de-dum: (“Jesus wept”).

• 10 Thro67
        November 24, 2010 at 3:40 pm

Oh – my sides ache from laughing… but, then again, this could be a real scenario if this crazy women is allowed into the Oval Office. She’s an embarassment to this country, and judging from the clip from the British station, the world has already starting laughing at her and her aspirations. I don’t think the world will forgive America if this woman is elected. It’s also an embarassment for the media that they have propped her up like this, making her out to be a viable candidate for the most powerful office in the land – when she’ already quit one elected office. She’s just terrible.

• 12 Hachikō
        November 24, 2010 at 6:09 pm

our North Korean ‘ALLIES’? Is she nuts? WTH! Oy vey.

Thanks Chip.

• 13 Hachikō
        November 24, 2010 at 6:12 pm

LMAO Chip! I love the hypothetical conversation between DimWit and General Dum-de-dum. You are too funny!

7. 15 CarolineAnna
    November 24, 2010 at 4:21 pm

I am laughing so hard…..”South Kreea” is hilarious. What a nightmare that would be, though….
    Just wanted to tell you: I am German (probably the biggest German Obama-fan among all my other countrymen and women) and we have quite a few articles in our newspapers about Sarah Palin and the Tea Party and they all have this certain undertone that sais: Americans can’t really be so crazy to be making her a Presidential nominee… But they all say as well that if she really gets to be the nominee there is no greater chance for President Obama to be reelected. And we all want that here, not only in Germany, but in Europe. He is the best President ever. And this is the best website ever. ;) Greetings to everyone from Berlin!

• 16 Kelly
      November 24, 2010 at 4:53 pm

Hi CarolineAnnaits, so nice to hear from our friends in Europe and other places. Our Pres is being given a hard time but facts is on his side and our prayers. His good policies will prevail.

• November 24, 2010 at 4:55 pm

Willkommen CarolineAnna!!! GREAT to have you here, thank you so much for visiting! It’s so true, Palin is a laughing stock in every corner of the world….except in Teapublican territory. I have this image of her up against President Obama in the Presidential debates – it would be like pitting Aristotle against Barbie. :-|

Hope all’s good in Berlin. Again – lovely to have you here, and thank you so much for your kind words. Talk to you soon.

8. 18 Joy (Barbados)
    November 24, 2010 at 4:38 pm

Chipsticks you had me cracking up. Let us hope a scenario like that never gets played out. All Americans would be labelled as dumb.

• November 24, 2010 at 4:57 pm

Hey Joy, it’s always a ‘do I laugh or cry?’ situation with that nutcase – but she deserves credit: these endless gaffes usually brighten up my day. :-)

9. 20 Sue in Minnesota
    November 24, 2010 at 5:43 pm

Mockery is an effect weapon against the absurdity that is Palin, and the press that is complicit in perpetuating her dog and pony show.

10. 21 Perry
    November 24, 2010 at 6:39 pm

Chipsticks….(gasp from laughing), do you think SNL would accept you script for a short skit?
    Oh my…you are TOO FUNNY…I have this laptop here falling off my lap from the hilarious….LOL
    FUNNY!!!!

11. 23 Titti
    November 25, 2010 at 8:38 am

Thank God it was only a minute long coz I was getting dumber just listening to her. SMH

12. 25 joyce tucker
    November 25, 2010 at 9:11 am

just found your site never have posted a reply but I had to say that I love you guys as well as the president thank you for the good feeling that I have while reading the comments and your site may God bless you will be visiting daily

• November 25, 2010 at 9:47 am

Hi Joyce, thank you so much for the comment, so happy you enjoy the site – there are lots of great people who post here, they’ll raise your spirits, promise! Thanks again Joyce, you’re welcome any time.

13. 27 vitaminlover
    November 25, 2010 at 3:23 pm

Palin’s bread isn’t done. The paint ain’t dry, a few bricks short of a load. Her elevator doesn’t go all the way up to the top. I hope that I am making a point.

14. 28 anniebella
    November 25, 2010 at 3:24 pm

That is why she doesn’t talk to the media. Yes she goes on Fox, we all know what Fox is and what they are about. They are in Palin’s hip pocket. They give her easy questions, they answer them for her, but Palin don’t have the guts to sit down and talk to someone like Rachel Maddow, or Brian Williams. She is still scare of that cutie pie Katie Couric.