Dec

i’m grateful

Spotted by The Only Adult In The Room, inspired by The Only Adult In The Room

8 Responses to “i’m grateful”

1. 1 Little Lulu
    December 20, 2010 at 4:36 pm

Just watched it over at bwd’s site – Wow! Sending it to FB now! Thanks, Chipsticks, for posting it here as well! You guys are a tag team! :)

2. 2 joyce
    December 20, 2010 at 4:44 pm

OMG that was wonderful I got teary eyed as it was playing. It reminded me of how lonely it must be at the top especially with the problems of this nation on his shoulders. He was born for this, and I’m sooooo grateful to be a witness to this time in history. Thank you again Mr. President I love you and pray for you daily

• 3 Sue in Minnesota
      December 20, 2010 at 5:49 pm

I’m also teary eyed, but from a heart filled with Hope, Inspiration and Gratitude. He is such a living, shining example of human potential for goodness and greatness. I also love and pray for our President, his family and his allies, and as well for those Americans that have yet to see his “light”.

I am also grateful for Chipsticks and this wonderful community that chooses to focus on what is good, continues to inspire, and in doing so keeps HOPE alive.

3. 4 Kelly
    December 20, 2010 at 5:30 pm

Perfect video. Our president is a remarkable man and deserves our prayers and good vibes everyday. I hope he gets to see this video.

4. 5 princess k
    December 20, 2010 at 6:37 pm

I love it! I’m grateful as well thanks for posting. :)

5. 6 Asher in Boston
    December 20, 2010 at 8:17 pm

Wow, soo touching and really emotional. I too am grateful to you Mr. President for all you have done and for keeping a cool head with all the negativity, pettiness and hatred from the right and even from your own “people” the left baggers.

6. December 20, 2010 at 10:44 pm

This is a great video. It made me feel so grateful for him because of his warm, loving, and solid family life. It just matters so much when everything seems to be crashing down around you that you can go home and there is a great fire burning and a hot bowl of soup on a cold winter night and your family is there waiting for you to walk through the door(my theatrics, lol). He seems to have this solid family life with his fiercely devoted wife, Michelle and his always accepting daughters, Malia and Sasha. It is especially comforting during this time of the year (all year round really) that this is what matters most in most of our lives: An accepting and loving Family. The solidness of his family life is what sustains him. He once mentioned that his family is what makes his job/presidency durable because when he comes home he is just Barack.

7. 8 Ruth