Feb

fight the hate

Humbled! The blog was infested by creatures from that well known hate group, the Arizona Tea Party, today.

The target of their hatred? No, not President Obama this time, Sheriff Clarence Dupnik. eg:

These delightful hatemongers are upping their campaign to destroy Sheriff Dupnik, so show the wonderful man some love:

Fight the Teabag hate and leave a supportive message here

8 Responses to “fight the hate”

1. February 7, 2011 at 1:02 am

Thanks for this info. Just left a comment at the Arizona site. I really admire this guy. Honest, common sense, doesn’t back down. I hope the folks of Tuscon show their support.

2. 2 BARBARA
    February 7, 2011 at 1:59 am

SO SO SO love how you shut these haters out while picking up on their
    pathetic hatred and empowering yourself, and us, to turn them into good deeds! A
    most wonderful way to temper their unbecoming voices! THANKS!

• February 7, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Ah, thank you Barbara – it’s a kind of a ‘don’t get mad, get even’ approach … although, I get very, very, very, very, very, very, very mad too :-|

3. 4 Hachikō
    February 7, 2011 at 4:50 am

Bloody liar. Sheriff Dupnik never threatened anyone with anything! That was his whole point: we need to stop with the violent rhetoric.

The hateful bastards can’t even lie creatively.

• 5 VC prezOfan2
      February 7, 2011 at 1:03 pm

{{{Hachiko}}}

Are you okay? This is the angriest I’ve seen you since we have ‘met’ (you using the ‘b’ word repeatedly – here and at BWD). Funny enough, I look at your laughing picture which makes me smile, then read your words and they don’t gel (only today). I sure hope you are alright.

{{Hachiko}}

4. 6 DoNoHarm
    February 7, 2011 at 9:05 am

When Sheriff Dupnik appeared before the cameras, he gave us a feeling of confidence that all would be done, and done well. His calm, yet strong demeanor said it all. We sent a personal, written message to the Governor re to thank the Sheriff on our behalf.

5. 7 majii
    February 7, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Message of support sent. The sheriff’s detractors are going after him because they are afraid of hearing the truth about themselves. They know they are hateful and violent, but they don’t want anyone to say anything about it. Sheriff Dupnik was right, and I’m praying that God will protect and shelter him from all harm that may come from these nuts.

6. 8 Jennifer
    February 8, 2011 at 12:24 am

Thanks for keeping the site safe for us, Chipsticks. Sorry it’s such a drag. I guess what they want is a license to hate. They can’t stand anyone who tries to call them away from barbarity. I left a message of support on the Pima Sheriff’s website that first weekend. I’ll send another.