Mar

uh oh. terrible news for the president…

…Buddy what’s-his-name has declared for 2012

CBS: Former Louisiana Governor Buddy Roemer has announced that he is forming an exploratory committee for a possible 2012 presidential run…

The one-term governor, who switched from the Democratic party to the GOP midway through his term in 1991, has been largely inactive in politics since his gubernatorial re-election defeat in the early 1990s. (He also launched a failed gubernatorial campaign in 1995.) Still, he says, “I’d love to be president.”

21 Responses to “uh oh. terrible news for the president…”

1. 1 Jessica
    March 3, 2011 at 2:54 pm

*In a Window’s phone commercial voice* Seriously.. Really…. Are you serious?

I definitely see the young folks energized and ready to vote for him in 2012. /sarcasm.

2. 2 Me4obama
    March 3, 2011 at 3:06 pm

The “rent is too damn high guy” has a better chance than what ever that guy’s name is. I knew PBO will be a one term president. LOL

March 3, 2011 at 3:28 pm

Is he the GOP “stealth” candidate?

I can see President Obama shaking in his boots now.

The African-Americans, Latinos and young people will undoubtedly gravitate towards candidate Ruddy Roemer…be afraid…

• 4 Dorothy Rissman
      March 3, 2011 at 7:48 pm

He sounds just like Chris Cristy. I know I can beat Obama. I am just not ready to run. lol!

4. 5 Theo67
    March 3, 2011 at 4:31 pm

A ringing self-endorsement: “I would settle for somebody better than me, but I haven’t seen them out there.”

5. 9 Temp
    March 3, 2011 at 4:35 pm

Let me know if he sends a thrill up Chris Matthew’s leg.

6. 11 meta
    March 3, 2011 at 4:37 pm

OK, I wanna be President, too.

How about some toast, Mr. Whatever Whatever?

7. 12 Kamisi
    March 3, 2011 at 5:45 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. 13 Andogriff
    March 3, 2011 at 7:40 pm

His name is BUDDY? Never heard of him, for one thing. And who has a president named “Buddy” anyway? : ))

9. 18 V C prezOfan2
    March 3, 2011 at 7:51 pm

:roll: If he runs it’s to be hoped that not many Americans would choose to vote for a candidate who volunteers the information that he’s not very perceptive, or that he’s not too aware of what’s been going on in the country? Yo, Buddy, there’s somebody better that you already in the position.

• 19 V C prezOfan2
      March 3, 2011 at 7:56 pm

I entered my comment before reading the others, then noticed that Theo was once more in the same ball park as me. ;)

(Somewhat of a reminder of the ‘I’m not a witch,..I’m you’ candidate from 2010, eh?)

• 20 Theo67
      March 4, 2011 at 12:06 am

I love it! :D

10. 21 anniebella
    March 5, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Have anyone heard that Mike Huckabee this pass week with his lying self. This Huckabee guy suppose to be a pastor, and he sitting on that radio show outright lying about the President beening born in Kenya. Is Huckabee turning into another Sarah Palin? Have these people any shame? They will LIE just to please those Obama haters, just to get them in their corner. What ashame. How low. Hate will make you do anything. It’s plain to see the boy scouts being in his communities didn’t stop him from lying. Shame on Huckabee.