Mar

just for laughs (updated with full transcript)

ABC: (“Hail To The Chief” plays as the President enters.)

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you! (Applause.)

Can we go with the song that we talked about? (Laughter.) (“Born In The USA” plays.) (Laughter and applause.)

THE PRESIDENT: Some things just bear repeating. (Laughter.) Good evening. As we gather here tonight, all across the world a powerful spirit of change is tearing down old regimes, decaying institutions, remnants of the past. So, look out, Gridiron Club! (Laughter.)

I mean, look at this getup. (Laughter.) Forget about winning the future. How about entering the present? (Laughter and applause.)

Anyway, it’s great to be here. And I’m glad we’re ending on time because I really couldn’t stay here much longer. (Laughter.) I have to get back to not being involved in the budget negotiations. (Laughter.) My schedule is just packed with meetings that I’m not attending. (Laughter.)

You know, the last time I attended this dinner was in 2006. A lot has changed in those past five years. Back then I was a newcomer who couldn’t get anything done in the Senate. Now I’m a President who can’t get anything done in the Senate. (Laughter.)

But it’s good to be back and have a chance to spend time with so many members of the press. And, Susan, thank you for the extraordinary job that you’ve done tonight. (Applause.) I know people say that I have a testy relationship with the media — but how can that be? I hardly ever see you. (Laughter.)

Come on, I love the press. I even sat for an interview with Bill O’Reilly right before the Super Bowl. That was a change of pace. (Laughter.) I don’t often get a chance to be in a room with an ego that’s bigger than mine. (Laughter.)

And while I know I have my share of critics out there, I don’t focus on the negative stuff. I just don’t pay much attention to it. Most days I barely skim through the comment section of Huffington Post — Daily Kos — Fire Dog Lake — The Daily Dish — boingboing.net. (Laughter.)

All right, I hear the criticisms. I do. For example, I know that people think I’m not passionate enough. That I’m too cool. That I’m too detached. But as I was going through my daily routine — sitting alone in my study — (laughter) — meditating, thinking about how to win the future — (laughter) — I pondered this critique, and calmly rejected it — (laughter and applause) — as thoroughly illogical. (Laughter.) And for all those who think I golf too much, let me be clear. I’m not spending time on the golf course — I’m investing time on the golf course. (Laughter.)

Here’s another criticism I haven’t paid much attention to — we heard a little bit of it tonight — my reliance on the teleprompter. Republicans even tried to take it away from me. And I’m fine with that. As if I can’t speak without a — without a — (laughter) — a teleprompter. (Laughter.) I want to acknowledge a few people in the house tonight. Kathleen Sebelius did a great job, didn’t she? (Applause.)

She does a great job each and every day. In these tough times I’ve asked all my Cabinet members to cut even those things that they care deeply about. In Kathleen’s case, it was her once-promising political career. (Laughter.)

My understanding is the Speaker of the House, John Boehner — is he here? He couldn’t show up, huh? Okay. I mean, we’ve heard a few jokes about John, and I’ve made a few jokes over the years about John’s unusual coloring. (Laughter.) I used to think that it was a tan, but after seeing how often he tears up I’ve come to realize that’s not a tan — that’s rust. (Laughter.) Think about it. (Laughter.) I want to congratulate my dear friend Chris Dodd on his new role as head of the MPAA. Though I’m wondering what life experience could possibly prepare Chris to deal with a town full of blowhards and inflated egos. (Laughter.)

America’s favorite voyeur, TSA Administrator John Pistole is in the house. No hard feelings, John. I mean that literally. Please. (Laughter and applause.) Last but not least, Rahm Emanuel is here — already hard at work on Chicago’s problems. (Laughter.) Let me just be the first to say: Welcome home. (Laughter and applause.) Unless anybody from the Illinois Supreme Court is here — then welcome to Washington. (Laughter.) You know, the day I hired Rahm as my chief of staff, unemployment was under 8 percent and my approval ratings were in the 60s. So, good luck, Chicago. (Laughter.)

Thankfully, Bill Daley came over from Wall Street to take his place. And the senior staff actually seems pretty happy with the change — particularly the new executive bonus plan. (Laughter.) I do have a couple of regrets to pass along. My Secretary of State could not be with us.

I’ve dispatched Hillary to the Middle East to talk about how these countries can transition to new leaders — though, I’ve got to be honest, she’s gotten a little passionate about the subject. (Laughter.) These past few weeks it’s been tough falling asleep with Hillary out there on Pennsylvania Avenue shouting, throwing rocks at the window. (Laughter.) Settle down. (Laughter.)

Former Congressman Chris Lee wanted to be here tonight. But apparently he didn’t know the rules — no shoes, no shirt, no service. (Laughter.) Speaking of Republican exploratory activities — (laughter) — we have quite a few considering presidential candidacies. Of course, there’s our outstanding speaker for the evening, Mitch Daniels. (Applause.) Did a great job.

Mitch, I heard your friends over at FOX News told you that you don’t look like a President. But I wouldn’t worry about it — they say the same thing about me every single day. (Laughter.) I know some people discount Mitch because he’s not — as they say in the NBA — long enough. (Laughter.) But the don’t realize how scrappy he is. I watched him during dinner. He tore into that fillet like it was a public employee. (Laughter and applause.) And Mitch is experienced. Before he was governor Mitch was a pharmaceutical executive and he was George W. Bush’s budget director. I don’t have a joke here. I just want to point it out. (Laughter and applause.)

To all the journalists in case you didn’t know. (Laughter.) Haley Barbour is here. And I want to thank him for working with Michelle on the “Let’s Move” campaign. I do have one thing to clear up, though, Haley. You know, when Michelle said, you need to run, she didn’t mean for President. (Laughter and applause.) I wanted to be clear about that.

Tim Pawlenty is not here. But he’s hard on the campaign trail. To be honest, I think the American people are going to have some tough questions for Tim — specifically, who are you? (Laughter.) And where did you come from? (Laughter.) Which is okay — two years into my presidency and I’m still getting those questions. (Laughter.) But I have to say, as much as I admire Haley, Mitch, Tim, all the others, I’m a little biased towards my dear, dear friend, Jon Huntsman. (Laughter.)

In fact, I was just telling the Des Moines Register, nobody has done more for my administration than Jon Huntsman. (Laughter.) As his good friends in China might say, he is truly the yin to my yang. (Laughter.) And I’m going to make sure that every primary voter knows it. (Laughter.) If there’s a fish fry for Jon Huntsman in Cedar Rapids, guess who’s going to be at the grill. (Laughter.)

Barack Obama. (Laughter and applause.) If you see me on the streets of Nashua, wearing my parka and waving a sign, give me a honk for Huntsman. (Laughter.) The next GOP nominee for President. Love that guy. (Laughter.) All these jokes are in good fun. (Laughter.) They’re all in the spirit of bipartisanship, a spirit that’s sweeping the nation. (Laughter.)

We’re seeing people with strong disagreements get along as never before. You have the former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, current Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney — working together every day, sharing a host body. (Laughter.) It’s inspiring. (Laughter.) Or creepy. (Laughter.) Depending on how you look at it. (Laughter.)

Allow me to close on a serious note.

As has already been mentioned, we meet tonight in celebration, but also great sorrow over the loss of one of the Gridiron’s most beloved members and one of America’s most respected journalists. For nearly half a century, David Broder set the standard for political coverage. He was fair. He was honest. He was insightful. Nobody worked harder than David or with greater dignity — even as he covered a process that’s sometimes lacking in those qualities. He appreciated the great pageant of democracy like nobody else. But he also understood its deeper meaning. And his passing only reminds us of the importance of the work that all of you do. These are momentous times. We face extraordinary economic challenges here at home.

We have young men and women who are making extraordinary sacrifices, sometimes the ultimate sacrifice, for us overseas. We’re seeing transformative change all around the world. And yesterday we were reminded how tragedy can strike at any moment. Tonight, of course, our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan. And I want to reiterate that the American people will stand with Japan as they recover and they rebuild.

But whatever challenges we face and however history unfolds, we rely on all of you — the press — to tell the story. Those of us who are fortunate enough to be in positions of power may have our gripes about how the media covers us, but that’s only because your job is to hold us accountable. And none of us would want to live in a country without that failsafe — without a free press and freedom of expression. That’s what people all around the world are fighting for as we speak. In some cases, they’re dying for those rights. And that’s what many reporters risk their lives to uphold — from Kandahar to Tripoli.

So let us protect and cherish those freedoms here at home, and never take them for granted. And enjoy yourselves for the rest of the evening. My understanding is — although, Susan, you did an outstanding job keeping things on time, that the bar is still open and will be open until midnight. Last I checked, so is the government. (Laughter.) Thank you very much, everybody. Thank you. (Applause.)

Thank you tigerfists88! (Hook up with him on Twitter here)

78 Responses to “just for laughs (updated with full transcript)”

1. 1 Sonjia Duncan
    March 13, 2011 at 9:01 am

LOL, He is so funny. I love it when he cracks on people and then his self inflicted cracks. Too funny I can’t even type.

• March 13, 2011 at 9:02 am

I was cracking up too Sonjia, especially at the band playing Born in the USA!! Would love to see video of it, but I don’t think it was filmed.

2. March 13, 2011 at 9:29 am

Damn! They should have let TV cameras in. These bites are just awesome. Thanks, Chip.

• March 13, 2011 at 9:46 am

Completley DAFT not letting C-Span cover it, it sounded like a blast. Hopefully someone smuggled in a camera!

• 5 dotster
      March 13, 2011 at 10:09 am

Agree—-why wouldn’t they let us see it? Sounds like it was a very entertaining night. I love watching Obama in this kind of setting—-he does it so well. Of course, I love Obama in every kind of setting. He handles it all so well.

3. March 13, 2011 at 9:43 am

Oh please tell me there’s video!

4. 9 meta
    March 13, 2011 at 9:48 am

Thanks for a great early morning laugh, Chip!! I LOVE PBO’s sense of humor. It’s a shame they didn’t let any press cover this event.

5. 11 Temp
    March 13, 2011 at 9:52 am

LOL!!!!!!!!!! that was truly laugh out loud funny! I can even picture the little chuckle he does at the end of a joke when he thinks its funny.

I don’t get the Mitch Daniels-Palin-Europe joke, however.

Speaking of jokes – the report on Michelle bachmann giant dumbstupid mistake yesterday? this was on her posts on Facebook after she was corrected of her mistake:

And by the way… That will be the last time I borrow President Obama’s tele-promoter!

You all see that? Tele-promoter!? No Michelle, its TelePROMPTER. She tries to cover up her flub by calling Obama stupid and ends up reminding the reader, again, that she’s a big dummy.

6. 17 Ceb
    March 13, 2011 at 10:02 am

Chopsticks you always come through!

Before I logged on, I was thinking about asking you to replay video and pictures that are uplifting. This has been a hard week for us and many around the world and I have been feeling down. Thanks for the tidbits from the dinner. If the President can compartmentalize with all of the serious hand work that he has to do, then I can suck it up, go on, and be positive and in the moment.

Thanks for all of your brain, heart,and hard work.

7. 18 Ceb
    March 13, 2011 at 10:03 am

Oops! Sorry, meant Chipsticks. Still trying to learn to type of my iPad.

• March 13, 2011 at 10:07 am

Chopsticks is cool!!! I know the feeling Ceb, my iPad typing is a nightmare!!

• 20 EDP4BHO
        March 13, 2011 at 12:34 pm

LOL….had to laugh at that…”Chopsticks”…too funny.

• 21 Yvonne D Baskerville
          March 13, 2011 at 4:17 pm

I had been priding myself on how net-savvy I was — compared to my friends and neighbors in the 75-80 group that no longer go the Libraries and would never dream of having a Computer in their homes. Well Last summer I bought myself a ‘Lap-Top’ still trying to move into the 21st Century. Too vain to ask for help from the Grand Children I bumbled along and found myself unable to figure out how to “go – wireless”.

Well one sad day the PC in which I had placed the last five years of my life Died and I panicked !!

GRAND CHILDREN OUT OF TOWN; FRIENDS COMPUTER ILLITERATE my world had come to an end. Finally I dragged out the lap-top and began to connect wires from my DSL and then from my printer and I am in business again.

Best of all — some blessed soul began to send me “the only Adult in the room” and my world has opened up to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. and beyond.

Thank you “Chipsticks” — I forward many of your up-dates to my high school classmates (circa 1953) who have moved into the techno life.

1936 was a wonderful year — those of us born that year are cheering you and the President Obama Team onward and forward to a better, stronger, more productive America.

Love, laughs, and Liberty Forever

• 22 sherijr
            March 13, 2011 at 4:22 pm

Wow Yvonne- it is so nice to have you here.. my mother, age 78 got her laptop a few years ago.. and has never looked back.. although she uses it mostly to skype her ‘boyfriend’ in CA.. she also goes to whitehouse.com for the facts. I love that you’re here with us.

• 23 drwtsn
            March 13, 2011 at 5:46 pm

Yvonne, you give this youngster (only 61) hope. In college I was one of the EXPERTS in computers, but that was before the age of personal computers so I lost my edge. 19 years later my son came home from 1st grade knowing more about running computers than I did. Though I have been rather heavy into programming for the last 25 years, I still go to my son with most of my computer problems, even though his training is in auto mechanics.

8. 24 Me4obama
    March 13, 2011 at 10:17 am

I can’t stop laughing. Oh chipsticks what a great morning gift u delivered. My president is so funny. I wish we have a video of the marine band. Maybe it should be the 2012 campaign trail song. Born in the USA. I love u chipsticks just woke up to LOL.

• March 13, 2011 at 10:30 am

Morning Me4Obama! I would give ANYTHING to see video of the ‘Born in the USA’ moment!!! Please, please, please, please let it exist!

• 26 Sue in Minnesota
      March 13, 2011 at 11:27 am

I think to incorporate that into his campaign appearances would be brilliant.

Love President Obama’s sense of humor and comedic timing….and I can just hear that little chuckle which always makes me LOL.
      Yet another aspect of his “can’t touch this”, to set the teeth of those that wish to thwart him. Hey Haley…you’re a fat ass, Hey Pawlenty…who?, Hey Huntsman…you are my Bitch now. Oh and a word to the Kochs and their many “butt boys”….get ready for the American peoples version of a freaking tsunami.

I’ld wager a bet that President Obama’s sense of humor is one of the tools in his sanity kit. Reminder to self: Don’t forget to laugh.

9. 31 M
    March 13, 2011 at 10:47 am

Thank you for the tidbits! :)

10. 32 obamalia
    March 13, 2011 at 10:54 am

what a great way to start my day! just luv our president’s sense of humor. thanx chipstick for this great website that keeps me sane from all the insanity swirling around!

11. 33 Titti
    March 13, 2011 at 10:56 am

ROFL – Luvs it! Every time I see ‘Bonner’ Imma think of rust.

12. 35 professorx10
    March 13, 2011 at 11:30 am

President Obama got me stuck lol.

He is too funny.

13. 36 Me4obama
    March 13, 2011 at 11:33 am

If Chris Mathews was there he must have felt shills in his leg once again because he’s been after the Huckabees and the Newts of the world all week. I love the Marines for obeying their commander in chief. Born in the USA Sir!

14. 37 sly
    March 13, 2011 at 11:40 am

Thanks chipstix this is soo funny.

15. 38 halo
    March 13, 2011 at 11:59 am

“It’s rust.”

HAHA!

16. 39 lexusv
    March 13, 2011 at 12:15 pm

His joke on Boehner is too funny ;o)

17. 40 Kelly
    March 13, 2011 at 12:18 pm

:D :D :D I <3 him. The hilarity of Born in the USA playing is win. I would love to see that.

18. 41 LYNN
    March 13, 2011 at 12:34 pm

BORN IN THE USA….AGAIN…BORN IN THE USA…LUV IT!!!!

19. March 13, 2011 at 12:36 pm

From my twitter timeline:

RT @ABC: TRANSCRIPT: President #Obama’s speech at #Gridiron Club last night http://abhttp://abcn.ws/gcSIfEtics #TeamFollowBack

20. 43 EDP4BHO
    March 13, 2011 at 12:37 pm

Reading this was right on time this late morning for me. Loved the Boehner=rust joke the best. POTUS knows he can be a scream when he wants to. Gotta save the transcript. Boy, did he let em have it….LOL.

21. 44 Kasai
    March 13, 2011 at 12:42 pm

Wow…Wow….no wonder no one, wants come forward and announce their presidency…LOL

He’s already killing them softly ..lol.. love it:-) Love it :-) Our President is too funny.

Thank you CHIPSTICKS for this wonderful piece, nice way to start your day…with a smile:-)

Peace and Blessings to you all :-)

22. March 13, 2011 at 12:51 pm

I really hope that someone gives a message to David Plouffe to have them play that song “BORN IN THE USA”…that would be awesome…and to have Bruce perform ..when HE hits the campaign trail…( I can only dream) lol
    It will send a strong message to the birthers..

Peace

23. March 13, 2011 at 1:18 pm

cracking up at Born in the USA

24. 47 ber6964
    March 13, 2011 at 1:23 pm

I Heart this President and his ability to negate his opponents with smart witisms.

25. 48 Asher in Boston
    March 13, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Simply hilarious. My President really has a great sense of humor. Wow, that was sooooooooo funny, loved it. The BORN IN THE USA, really cracked me up, he was sticking it to the teabaggers, as well as the Pawlenty joke. Now,the Boenhner, rust joke,how am I ever going to keep a straight face with, not a tan, but rust analogy? Ouch. Wish we had a video, hey will take whatever is available. Thanks Chipsticks, you are a darling.

26. 49 meta
    March 13, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Hey tiger and Chip, thanks so much for the full transcript. I’m STILL laughing!! He’s better than all the worn-out late night guys put together! Hope he takes this show on the road!!

27. 50 Cathy
    March 13, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Thanks Chip! Loved reading what happened last night. You know to be this good at jokes he has to have a good sense of humor! Love our President!

28. 51 Sonjia Duncan
    March 13, 2011 at 2:07 pm

Thank you tigerfists88 for the transcript. I am exhausted after laughing at the funnies. This President has a chance in 2016 to do standup (comedy) or sit down (sports play by play). I am so glad someone told me to recheck my face book post of “just for laughs”

Everyone have a great Sunday.

• 52 sherijr
      March 13, 2011 at 4:08 pm

Ya know Sonja when we think about it- this guy Obama could have been anything ANYTHING he wanted to be, he’s so obviously brilliant and talented.. and yet he chose this job, this serving of the people. I suspect he has many lives yet to live.. all will be with the people’s needs in mind. We are so lucky.

29. 53 Jessica
    March 13, 2011 at 2:22 pm

“I’m not spending time on the golf course — I’m investing time on the golf course.”

Funny. This made me lol out loud.

30. 55 Me4obama
    March 13, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Thank u Tigerfists88, thank u chipsticks, oh my goodness this man is way too funny. The Jon huntsman jokes, imagine him on the streets waving signs, I can’t stop laughing. What a weekend treat this is. I love my president. Please let’s petition David plouffe to use BORN IN THE USA on the 2012 campaign trail.

31. 56 Lovepolitics2008
    March 13, 2011 at 2:59 pm

That was quite the speech !! LOTS of goodies in it. I’m not sure if we have to give credit to President Obama or to some genious members of his staff, but for me it’s the best “humorous” speech he’s ever given.

Of course, like many here I thought that asking for “Born in the USA” to be played was a fantastic idea, and it should be used again in the future, especially during the campaign.

One of my favourite parts of the speech: “He tore into that fillet like it was a public employee. (Laughter and applause.) And Mitch is experienced. Before he was governor Mitch was a pharmaceutical executive and he was George W. Bush’s budget director. I don’t have a joke here. I just want to point it out.” Funny AND politically astute. Message here, message here…

A more serious note: I have to say the paragraph about Hillary made me wonder if there isn’t a bit of an “inside” in it. Making reference to some internal disagreements in the last few weeks between the State Department and the WH.

Thank you so much for your incredible work Chipsticks. I don’t post often but I come here DAILY.

32. 58 Theo67
    March 13, 2011 at 3:08 pm

It’s also interesting that he mentioned his critics, and then read off a list of “liberal”,i.e. professional left, blogs that spend their days and nights turning him into an evil caricature. The Administration knows exactly what’s going on out there.

• 59 sherijr
      March 13, 2011 at 4:10 pm

Yep he does Theo.. no bubble for this guy. He’s so bloody in-touch- exactly like a President ought to be ;)

33. 60 Fred
    March 13, 2011 at 3:11 pm

Mr President you killed it :lol: and Hunstman a little more ;) :lol:

34. 61 Me4obama
    March 13, 2011 at 3:18 pm

Ya am glad he mentioned the PL blogs and the racist comments they approve. I only wish we had the video to see that infectious smile. But anyway with him nothing is ever enough. I love him to pieces.

35. March 13, 2011 at 3:25 pm

Hey Chipsticks,

Here’s a photo off flickr of the president arriving to the dinner.

36. 63 Shirley
    March 13, 2011 at 3:26 pm

Hello everyone, I enjoyed all of your comments. Chipsticks, thanks for the sharing, I truly enjoyed reading about our President cracking on the “Repugs”. I had a few LOLS, Born In The USA, Is one, but my favorite was one that no one else mention, and that Is about Haley running for President, Instead of running to shed those pounds, LOL. Yep, this was a fun day to hear all about the Gridiron Club. Thank you so much Chipsticks :-) Have a good one ~~~~~~

March 13, 2011 at 3:49 pm

Can you imagine “President” Pawlenty, Barbour, Huntsman or Romney giving a delivery remotely close to this?

38. 65 sherijr
    March 13, 2011 at 4:00 pm

Oh he is a funny guy – our President, it is indeed one of his most endearing traits.. his ability to laugh and to make others laugh.. I seriously adore him on so many levels and have such high regard and respect for him. A true human being of quality. Thanks so much for finding this Chip.. still chuckling over here :)

39. 66 Me4obama
    March 13, 2011 at 4:21 pm

Hahahahahahhahahhahahah somebody please stop me from laughing. I have to go back to being not involved in the budget negotiations, hahahahahahahahhahahaha someone please stop me from LOL my shedule is packed with meetings am not attending. Holy crap!

40. 67 NewCenturyWoman
    March 13, 2011 at 4:26 pm

That’s my President. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. He’s a man for the ages: witty, smart, debonair, kind, compassionate, handsome, charismatic, charming, sexy . . . . I could go on and on . . .

• 68 Asher in Boston
      March 13, 2011 at 4:59 pm

Amen.

• 69 Proud of Obama
      March 13, 2011 at 5:01 pm

NewCenturyWoman,

Co-sign everything you said! He is just awesome! That’s why the repugs are so hateful and won’t declare they’re running. Who do they have?

Pawlenty? Dull as dishwater. Let a bridge fall in his state.
      Daniels? Twirp who should be riding a horse as a jockey.
      Gingrich? Ewwwwwwwwwww! Liar, serial adulterer.
      Romney? Flip flopper. One-term governor. Mannequin.
      Huntsman? Dull and a traitor.
      Palin? Stooooooooooooopid!
      Bachman? Stoooooooooooopid!
      Trump? Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. Business filed for bankruptcy as late as 2009.
      Barbour? Ewwwwwwwwwwww! Racist.
      Santorium? Belongs in a sanitarium.
      Huckabee? Hypocrite and a liar.
      Christie? Please. His own state wouldn’t vote for him.

Like I said…who they got?

41. 73 Hachikō
    March 13, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Some really good stuff there. His writers did a great job. I’m sure he did an even better job delivering those jokes. His timing is almost flawless.

42. 74 Asher in Boston
    March 13, 2011 at 5:04 pm

Oh,lawd, I love, love this guy. Dont know when am gonna stop laughing. I have now read the text like 100 times.

43. 75 barb
    March 13, 2011 at 7:45 pm

Chips, that is a perfect picture and that was a perfect beginning. Unless you weren’t in on that teaparty tidbit you wouldn’t get it. “Born in the USA”……..:lol:

He is a hoot. There are so many funny statements it is hard to pick out the best. Yes, I can hear that little chuckle he does after a comical statement. He has perfect timing.

As the President says:
    “My understanding is the Speaker of the House, John Boehner — is he here? He couldn’t show up, huh? Okay. I mean, we’ve heard a few jokes about John, and I’ve made a few jokes over the years about John’s unusual coloring. (Laughter.) I used to think that it was a tan, but after seeing how often he tears up I’ve come to realize that’s not a tan — that’s rust.” (Laughter] That tore me up. :lol:

Here I am laughing all over myself again. Got to back and read it again.

44. March 13, 2011 at 9:45 pm

Is there anything this wonderful man doesn’t do well. He is hilarious.

45. 77 UT Liberal
    March 14, 2011 at 10:31 am

After President Obama has served two terms in office or maybe during the 2012 campaign season he should host SNL or do a skit on SNL… he would bring the house down as well as tear the ratings off the ROOF!!!!! :D

46. 78 HZ
    March 14, 2011 at 3:47 pm

This is one reason why we love our President of the United States of America!! What a great evening that must have been for those in attendance with a great heart for his humor. Atleast, we know that our POTUS is still grounded and can give us some great and smart humor. The laughter is so great!! Thanks for the post, I really needed to hear this this morning. Let us continue to send his way great positive thoughts and loads of wonderful prayers. We love you Mr. President!!!