Mar

‘want to flush koch brother products down the toilet?’

Treehugger: Want to boycott the Koch Brothers’ products and not have your money going to support the Tea Party? Here’s a quick list of the companies you should be avoiding.

See here

10 Responses to “‘want to flush koch brother products down the toilet?’”

1. 1 majii
    March 13, 2011 at 8:49 pm

I saw the list of their products last year when the NYT article came out, and I haven’t purchased anything on the list since.

2. 3 maritza
    March 13, 2011 at 8:59 pm

I am not buying all that garbage!I am trying to teach my dogs to be better than that.

3. 4 meta
    March 13, 2011 at 9:13 pm

“Soft and strong.” Seriously?

4. 5 sherijr
    March 13, 2011 at 9:30 pm

Heh.. I love this. I’m a BIG believer in boycotts. Keep money from going into their pockets as much as possible. I gave up their other paper towels about a year ago.. Mardi Gras, I used to buy them because they were cheap.. but once learning about these racist creeps I switched to the even less expensive 100% recycled generic brand. Anything I can personally do to lessen their well makes me HAPPY :):):)

• 6 sherijr
      March 13, 2011 at 9:37 pm

I meant to say Sparkle.. although I used to buy Mardi Gras also ;)

• 7 sherijr
      March 13, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Good grief.. I also meant to say: Lessen their WEALTH. sorry folks, think I’m done typing for tonight ;)

• 8 V C prezOfan2
        March 13, 2011 at 10:50 pm

Actually, I liked ‘lessen their well’! It made perfect poetic sense to me, as they already have more than enough water in their financial well. ;)

5. 9 Sue in Minnesota
    March 13, 2011 at 9:47 pm

Our household is also refusing to buy Koch products……in Minnesota they also own and operate Holiday Station Stores(gas and convience products), originally this was a locally owned company.

Although not deeply researched, I believe Jon Huntsman through family business, a shared MIT background of his father with the Kochs, a philanthropic relationship with Utah State University Huntsman School of Business and the Kochs, similiar philanthropic endeavors in the area of cancer research….I suspect their ties are more than casual. The Huntsman business is related to the oil industry/petro-chemicals…all of it is too damn close for my ease, not that I would ever again, in my lifetime vote for a Republican. But anyone with a strong connection to the Koch’s would be a no confidence vote with me.

RSS OFA