Mar

donald chump (reposted)

Donald ‘Hair-raiser’ Trump

So, did you hear what Donald Trump had to say on Good Morning America? He finds it strange that “nobody knew” President Obama as a young child in Hawaii.

“Let me tell you … if I got the nomination, if I decide to run, you may go back and interview people from my kindergarten. They’ll remember me. [With Obama,] nobody comes forward. Nobody knows who he is until later in his life. It’s very strange.”

You know, that is so true. I mean, is there even any photographic evidence to show President Obama went to Kindergarten in Hawaii???

President Obama in kindergarten in Hawaii (Noelani Elementary School, Oahu)

This comment on Democrats For Progress cracked me up:

“Note they disguised all the Kenyans to appear Hawai’ian.”

:lol:

Okay, but here’s an article proving that no one – absolutely NO ONE – actually remembers the President from Kindergarten:

Maui News (January 2009): As student teachers, it never occurred to Aimee Yatsushiro or Katherine Nakamoto that a cute 5-year-old from their first teaching experience would become president one day, actually the first African-American president.

“You tell students all the time you can be whatever you want to be when you grow up,” Nakamoto said. “And now here’s Barack Obama. He’s president. Who would have thought?”

Yatsushiro, a retired teacher from Kahului, served as a student teacher from September to December 1966 at Noelani Elementary School on Oahu. Her supervising teacher was Kazuko Sakai, the primary educator for about 25 students in a kindergarten class that included a boy named Barack “Barry” Obama.

“He was a cute, likable, heavy build-child,” Yatsushiro recalled. “I could visualize Barry smiling, dressed in his long-sleeved, white shirt tucked into his brown Bermuda shorts, and wearing laced shoes.”

….Nakamoto said she never used a nickname for the student. “We called him Barack. . . . He was very well mannered, respectful, confident and independent.”

Both women were filled with pride Tuesday morning as they watched the inauguration and festivities unfold on television.

“I don’t cry very easily,” Yatsushiro said. “But today I had tears.”

….”He was always nicely dressed,” Nakamoto said as she looked at the old photograph recently. “He wasn’t outstanding in any way like being naughty or anything. I just remember him being confident, like the way a president should be.”

“He was a good listener from the time he was little,” Yatsushiro said. “I remember him always smiling and observing, just watching all the time, smiling and observing. He didn’t have to be the center of attention.”

“I think he’ll make a good president,” Nakamoto said. “I just feel like he’s not afraid. That’s how he was when he was small and that’s how he is now.”

Full article here

Maui teachers Katherine Nakamoto (right) and Aimee Yatsushiro pose with a photo taken in 1967 of Barack Obama’s kindergarten class. Both served as student teachers for the class during the school year 1966-67.

So, once more I ask, where’s the proof President Obama went to kindergarten in Hawaii? See? You America-haters can’t provide any.

Updated:

Time: In a heated exchange on The View, real estate magnate says there’s “something on that birth certificate” that Obama doesn’t like.

Behar: “Are you a birther, Donald?”

Trump: “Why doesn’t he show his birth certificate?…I can’t rely on some newspaper… I want him to show his birth certificate.”

Goldberg: “That’s the biggest pile of dog mess I’ve heard in ages.”

Hasselbeck: “Then why not show it?

Truly, these people are pure unadulterated racist scum.

88 Responses to “donald chump (reposted)”

1. 1 Sonjia Duncan
    March 18, 2011 at 10:26 pm

He is so cute how could anyone forget that smile. He was tall even then. Sure looks like Kenya to me.

2. 3 P
    March 18, 2011 at 10:26 pm

LMAO AT CHUMP!! Chipstick you’re too funny!! That man should be the last to speak !! Full of injustice and greed!! bdw Baby Barack is such a cutie…I travelled back into time and see myself and him making a cute boyfriend and girlfriend lol!:p!! and those lil asian classmates awwwww. What a sweet pic!

3. 4 P
    March 18, 2011 at 10:29 pm

Wait this is Indonesia rite??

4. 6 sherijr
    March 18, 2011 at 10:36 pm

Honestly I don’t know which is more funny, your line Chips: “Note they disguised all the Kenyans to appear Hawai’ian.”

OR Trump’s line:

“Let me tell you … if I got the nomination..

HA! okie doke there Mr. Trump. I’m voting for the Kenyan President, thanks… methinks I’ll not be alone.

• March 18, 2011 at 10:49 pm

Hiya sherijr, I can’t take credit for that BRILLIANT line!! I found it at Democrats For Progress –

I nearly wept laughing! :lol:

• 8 sherijr
        March 18, 2011 at 11:12 pm

Hey Chips.. it is indeed very funny- I love it when folks make fun of this silly BS. I’m waiting for the debates during the elections.. and how many repubs are going to answer that age old question posed by one (or more) of our brilliant ‘journalists': Do you believe Barack Obama was born in Kenya? And they all (repubs vying for the nomination like the buzzards they are) answer: “OH yes indeedy.. he’s a Kenyan if ever there was one..” lol.
        This has gotten to be literally the most ridiculous American hangup to date in my opinion: the obsession and willingness to lie on this issue. And yet.. we do get to see the true colors of these folks too.. and I’m liking that ;)

• March 18, 2011 at 11:17 pm

Oh sherijr, I CANNOT wait for the debates, whatever nutjob the President is up against. Trump wouldn’t even have to say anything, just the sight of that ginger cat on top of his head would be enough to have everyone in tears. Bring ‘em on!!!!!!!

• 10 sherijr
            March 18, 2011 at 11:26 pm

Oh I think its going to be a silly season to end all the previous silly seasons in American election history.. I too cannot wait :)

• 11 meta
          March 19, 2011 at 12:49 am

WHERE IS TRUMP’S FLAG PIN, HUH?

• 12 Fred
            March 19, 2011 at 1:32 am

That’s as bad as burnin the flag I tells ya!

• 13 sherijr
            March 19, 2011 at 2:28 am

Lol.. tucked away in the mop on his head..!

• 14 Sue in Minnesota
              March 19, 2011 at 7:18 am

That mess he tries to pass off as hair, really bothers me. He has every opportunity and means to fix it, that he doesn’t speaks volumes to me. Arrogance or delusion…IMO, it reads like a giant FU.

This is an especially unflattering photo (I think he is UNATTRACTIVE in a very creepy kind of way).. reminds me of a Japanese fugu fish (blowfish).

These types of comments are really sinister because these jerks know the facts, but use lies to manipulate and promote irrational fear and division. Malicious intent.

• 15 Ann_T
                March 19, 2011 at 3:29 pm

I agree Sue. Trump is an opportunistic, evil man! I suppose this is how he made his money. Lie, cheat and well…I don’t know if he stole anything…but I wouldn’t put it past him. Anything to get what he wants.

• 16 Dorothy Rissman
            March 19, 2011 at 7:51 pm

Oh, you know he doesn’t have to wear one, because he is white. BS idiot. He is an ugly, ugly man, and I am not just talkin about the outside but the inside.

• 17 Eleroy
          March 19, 2011 at 8:07 am

I think that it shows the complete lack of character of Trump and the rest of the dolt brigade!!! The willingness to lie bold-faced about something so easily verifiable, exhibiting no shame or embarrassment in the process is so despicable!!!

Trump was always such a petty, saliva-spraying lowlife, and just when you think he couldn’t sink any lower, he does!!!

• 18 m
        March 19, 2011 at 10:42 am

chips, did you see the precious pic there too of PBO in a university of hawaii t-shirt swinging a baseball bat? too cute!

5. 20 Betty's Girl
    March 18, 2011 at 10:56 pm

I don’t know why but I am so stunned by Donald Trump. I can’t believe he went to the racist and ignorant birther crap. He is male version of Sarah Palin. He is loud, arrogant, so smart he is actually dumb. He really said nothing during the interview just alot of talk. I really hope he runs. He will implode faster than Palin. I can’t wait to see America reject him. He needs to be brought down to earth. I think Obama can actually beat him in the South.

March 18, 2011 at 11:01 pm

Yes, America will resoundingly say to Mr. Trump, “You are NOT HIRED” for the job of US President.

• March 18, 2011 at 11:04 pm

He really is vile. I always loathed him, but didn’t realize he could stoop so low. What a piece of racist shit.

• 25 Asher in Boston
        March 18, 2011 at 11:35 pm

Yes Chipsticks, he is vile and much worse. Though I am not surprised by his racist shit may be because am black and can smell a racist miles away. I so loathe this creature with his horrendous looking hair.

• 26 sherijr
          March 18, 2011 at 11:46 pm

Yep Asher, I’m not terribly surprised by him either- I think he’s always worn his ‘superiority’ quite clearly.

One would think with all his mega-bucks and super duper new found patriotism and ever so genuine concern for POTUS’ birthplace.. that Presidential Hopeful the Donald Trump would spread some of that wealth around trying to get the FACTS.. ya know.. track down the real deal on ‘that one’s’ birth certificate. I mean if Trump wants to really be a birther- go full monty brother Trump ;)

• 27 Shirley
          March 19, 2011 at 7:10 am

Lol, me too Asher, me black too, and my sense of smell Is usually right on :-)

• 28 Betty's Girl
        March 18, 2011 at 11:36 pm

Exactly Chips! His responses are what I expect from Palin not someone who just reminded us he went to best school in American and was a great student. All his responses came from the RW playbook. He is all around shallow. He is also very vindictive and can’t take criticism. I still remember the vile things he said about Rosie O’Donnell. I feel confident he will implode. I definitely think he will run this time because just like Palin he actually think he is better than Obama. The sad part is it has nothing to do with qualifications.

• 29 Michele
          March 19, 2011 at 8:17 am

I say Donald Duck Trump should run because we can all have the media relive his sordid past with women and his many bankruptcies. Run donald duck run…. you freaking quack……

• 30 Eleroy
          March 19, 2011 at 8:18 am

Donald Trump has nothing!!! He never grew out of the boastful, empty, noisy, look at me ugly grade school annoying outcast who so desperately wanted to be noticed and to belong but was so irritating he ended up alienating everyone around him!!!

He is still that irritating, boastful, sloppy, wierd looking grade school kid with a fat chip on his shoulder who nobody likes and who steals money from his parents to buy some cool stuff to show off hoping to attract or buy some friends. He manages to get one or two shallow kids who really still find him annoying but like his cool toy, but the rest of the school still reject him!!!

• 31 Dorothy Rissman
      March 19, 2011 at 7:52 pm

Did someone on this site say he could run with Palin? I thought that would be perfect.

6. March 18, 2011 at 11:01 pm

“Beam me down Scotti, I think I will be President”. It seems Mr. Trump is buying into this theory about our President. Our President just appeared. Gosh what fools!!!

7. 33 Betty's Girl
    March 18, 2011 at 11:26 pm

Great picture Chips! You really captured his inner being!

8. 34 WalkingOnSunshine
    March 18, 2011 at 11:29 pm

“I just feel like he’s not afraid. That’s how he was when he was a small and that’s how he is now”
    I love that statement.

Hey Donald! You’re fired!!

9. 35 Kelly
    March 18, 2011 at 11:33 pm

OMGosh I love this little boy future president Obama. So handsome. The little girl standing next to him is super pretty.

10. 36 anniebella
    March 18, 2011 at 11:34 pm

It is ashame that Trump is playing that bull. But what else would you expect from a rich white American whose a Republican. Would you expect anyone with any class? Hell No! Donald Trump is a rich jackass. I honestly feel that people like Trump think only his kind have any sense, and that black boy don’t belong in that White House. Trump is not worthy to shine Barack’s shoes. Everything Barack Obama got he worked for it. Given a choice between Palin and Trump, I would not choose either one. He need to take those millions and go have a hair tranplant or something.

11. 39 sherijr
    March 18, 2011 at 11:42 pm

Oh you added more to this Chipsticks… that Trump picture is freaking hysterical.. omg, I love it- perfecto!

• March 18, 2011 at 11:46 pm

I had second thoughts about posting that pic, I don’t want you all having nightmares tonight about mutant ginger hair coming to eat you up :???:

• March 18, 2011 at 11:46 pm

• 42 sherijr
        March 18, 2011 at 11:49 pm

I ain’t a scared a no trump.. only as President.. good grief imagine POTUS Trump and VPOTUS Palin. Now thats some scary stuff.. yikes! Thats a rightwinger’s dream ticket.

• 43 Betty's Girl
        March 18, 2011 at 11:51 pm

My side is hurting from laughing! He looks unclean!

12. 44 sherijr
    March 18, 2011 at 11:51 pm

what lovely genuine comments from POTUS’ two student teachers, thanks for posting these. Just so lovely.

13. 45 BIGFan
    March 18, 2011 at 11:52 pm

Love, love the kindergarten picture!!! As for Trump, he is a joke. OMG, what must he look like first thing in the morning? Ugh, disgusting and even more vile. Yuck

14. 47 Asher in Boston
    March 19, 2011 at 12:09 am

Good thing that, Chipsticks you pack heat in your purse. LOL. Because birther Trump never likes anyone to talk negatively about his horrible hair. Remember how he ripped, Rosie apart? Wow, he looks awful.

15. 48 meta
    March 19, 2011 at 12:59 am

Trump is a disgusting arrogant pig. His racist BS and that whole rationale for it was so idiotic and puerile, I hope he gags on the replay. He must really think everyone is completely stupid. That photo of him really sums him up: narcissistic CREEP.

PBO looks so darling in those photos!! Sounds like he was pretty grounded even back then.

THANKS for the laugh, Chip!!

16. 49 sly
    March 19, 2011 at 1:07 am

Im laughing soo hard at that photo,thanks Chip…I was on CNN’s political ticker the comments on trump are soo funny hahahaha alot of pple wanna know if his hair is made in the USA!!at this point i cant wait to see the first republican debate!! have a fab weekend :-)

17. 50 cat48
    March 19, 2011 at 1:10 am

Great piece, chipsticks! Ben Smith thinks he probably won’t run because he would have to declare his assets and even though he represents himself as a billionaire; he sued a person who wrote a book stating his net worth was a “mere” $150M, when Chump was alleging it was $4B at the time. He says Chump has spent his entire career trying not to disclose his net worth. (Such a problem!) heh

• 51 EDP4BHO
      March 19, 2011 at 1:30 am

Chump. LOL. Another name to add to my collection of weirdo referencing, if you don’t mind my borrowing.

18. 52 EDP4BHO
    March 19, 2011 at 1:28 am

Hahahaha……Lord have mercy. The first thing I saw, I bust out laughing. His hair looks like a whirligig and he has the nerve to speak on anybody. I want him to run. Talkin about fun times in Lala land!

19. 53 Fred
    March 19, 2011 at 1:29 am

Those teachers were obviously part of some Soros brain washing experiment.

20. 54 Proud of Obama
    March 19, 2011 at 1:41 am

Yikes! That photo is enough to scare the bravest person. If I have nightmares tonight, I blame you, Chips.

What an ugly person inside and out. First, he knows exactly what he is doing playing to the birther nonsense. They all know where the President was born. There has never been a presidential candidate that was more studied and scrutinized than PBO. Everyone knows everything about him. Chump (I like that!) is playing to the racist element with that nonsense. It’s easy because he is a racist. I remember him asking the African American young man who won the Apprentice one season fair and square to share his award. He never did that with any other winners.

Also, he’s a liar about his “billions” and business smarts. I’ve seen articles where some of his businesses were in bankruptcy as late as 2009. Rosie O’Donnell told the truth about him.

And, unlike President Obama, Chump is not a self-made man. He inherited his money from his daddy just like all the other rich republicans who want to tell teachers and fire fighters they earn too much money.

As for PBO, you could tell he going to be special. He was a beautiful child.

• 55 Eleroy
      March 19, 2011 at 8:28 am

Has anyone noticed how lately Trump has been “expanding” his African American roll call of “friends”!!! He seems to be including more African Americans in his various shenanigans!!!

The same over-played sprinkle a few here and there and then freely attack and insult President Obama and claim that it isn’t race-based!!! You know, some of Trump’s best friends are black!!!

21. 56 anniebella
    March 19, 2011 at 4:17 am

That’s what I don’t get about these people like Trump, Gingrich,Palin, that lying Huckabee, all the Republicans I might as well say, I have no problem with them disagreeing with the President’s policies, but why try to attack the man personally? The comments by Trump is stupid, we all know about Palin, then there is Huckabee who lied, he did not misspeak, he flat and out LIED, when he said Obama grew up in Kenya. There is a section of Republicans these people are trying to reach, those racists Republicans who wouldn’t believe President Obama was born in this country if Jesus Christ step down and told them so. The ones who hate this President because of the color of his skin, the ones who believe he isn’t one of them, he is a Muslim, he wasn’t born in this country, etc.,etc. When you hear stupid mess like what Trump said those are the people he is speaking too. Rosie O’Donnell was indeed so right about Donald Trump.

22. 57 collegekay
    March 19, 2011 at 7:10 am

Ewww Trump. What an asshole. I am so sick of these racists.
    What a little cutie baby Barack was.. and still is!

March 19, 2011 at 9:00 am

I guess the two teachers must be in on the grand scheme to deceive the people about Obama’s origins as well!

24. 59 Perry
    March 19, 2011 at 9:58 am

Hey Trump, just cut off the fake hair on your head and then maybe the air that will finally hit your brain will cause you to think clearly about this issue.

25. 60 ber6964
    March 19, 2011 at 10:37 am

Yuk, but you know it’s really not Chump running it’s that alien sitting on his head that’s running!!

26. 61 meta
    March 19, 2011 at 10:58 am

And where did he and his wife purchase that constant awful pucker-grimace-squint they wear on their faces 24/7???? It reads as GRRR, HUH and DUH all at the same time.

27. 62 Andogriff
    March 19, 2011 at 11:08 am

Thanks for this post Chips! Can anyone really imagine that horrible, greedy, nasty, ignorant Chump person actually representing our country??? He thinks his money can buy him anything…. but sadly it can’t pay for honor, integrity or intelligence.

28. 63 S. Holland
    March 19, 2011 at 12:12 pm

hmmmmm, wonder what the Donald will do next for publicity? I think he’s tried everything, hasn’t he?!

29. 64 Titti
    March 19, 2011 at 4:10 pm

Hmmmm funny looking Kenyans I tell ya! Trump making an even bigger fool of himself I see.

30. 65 Ladyhawke
    March 23, 2011 at 3:09 pm

I just sent this post to The View asking them who did the research for the Donald Trump interview? I am sure it won’t make a bit of difference to Barbara Walters or Donald Trump, but it really felt good sending them the facts.

• 66 africa
      March 23, 2011 at 5:16 pm

Can you please tell me where you sent it? What address. I have just finished writing them a letter at the generic contact section they have for the View. I believe in the depths of my heart that any time people get on TV and spew rubbish, and the people interviewing them condone it, they should hear from me. I refuse to let them think it is OK to just have people like Trump come on TV and talk trash and just get away with it.

Total nonesense. Barbara Walters does not want to get into another altercation with Trump after the row with Rosie O’Donnell when when she was on that show. Sickening.

The gall of this man to sit on TV and say these things and only get push back from Whoopie is total nonesense. I did not see the show, but just reading about it makes me boiling mad.

31. 69 Tulips
    March 23, 2011 at 3:20 pm

makesense4tulips Please go here to sign the petition against Arianna Huffington

Please go here to sign the petition. http://act.colorofchange.org/sign/huffpost/

• 70 Fred
      March 23, 2011 at 3:40 pm

I signed up Tulips

fark BW as far is DT is concerned.

I wish I could say more on this but I might say too much so I’ll abstain myself out of respect for Chip and each and everyone of you on this site

32. 71 anniebella
    March 23, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Ladyhawke….I didn’t watch the View because I knew Trump was to be up there. But I heard about it and you can bet I sent Barbara and the women a email. I hope they real it.

33. 72 anniebella
    March 23, 2011 at 3:57 pm

I hope they read it.

34. 73 meta
    March 23, 2011 at 3:59 pm

I don’t watch that hideous show, The View, but from what I’m reading, people are really angry that BW and the rest of them sat there and didn’t refute anything this vulgar creep said. BOYCOTT this nonsense.

35. 75 Fred
    March 23, 2011 at 4:12 pm

apparently Whoopy went hard at Trump about the whole birth certificate when he said “there is something about the birth certificate he(Obama) doesn’t like” and Whoopy said “it’s the biggest pile of dog mess” or something like that :lol: :lol:

• 76 collegekay
      March 23, 2011 at 4:31 pm

Whoopie is so real. Love her.

• 77 Ladyhawke
        March 23, 2011 at 4:44 pm

She is the voice of reason on that show. On Monday, Barbara Walters keep complaining that we just don’t know why we are in Libya. Thankfully, Whoopie said when President Obama didn’t go with the no fly zone right away, everybody complained and when he did go with the no fly zone everybody complained. Bottom line, he can’t win. Meanwhile, the UN resolution could not be more clear about the objectives of preventing a bloodbath in Libya. Ace journalist Barbara Walters ignores that point in order to find something to criticize President Obama.

36. 78 nintendowii10
    March 23, 2011 at 4:15 pm

I hope that Donald Trump runs, as well as Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Louie Gohmert, Ron and Rand Paul, Newt Gingrich, Sharron Angle, and as many crazies from the far Tea Party Republican right as possible.

The more crazies that run for the Republican nomination, the better off President Obama looks in comparison. Americans won’t vote for a rambling lunatic like Trump, especially during a time of armed conflict and a recovering economy.

Let Trump and the other crazies of the right wing continue to show their ignorance, it’s going to end up being their Achilles’ Heel.

37. 79 EDP4BHO
    March 23, 2011 at 4:20 pm

I am so glad I don’t indulge in the tripe that is The view. In fact, I have watched it only once and that was when POTUS was the guest. Also, the last time I watched Jon Stewart was when POTUS was the guest. Other than then, it’s just rubbish.
    My opinion of course. However, CS, were you trying to set us up with that horror before we were to then be soothed by the beauty that is the Obamas?

38. 80 Fred
    March 23, 2011 at 4:43 pm

fark Elizabeth Hasselbeck :mad:

39. 82 Hachikō
    March 23, 2011 at 5:07 pm

I was watching ‘Family Feud’ a couple days ago and one of the survey questions asked of the contestants was: “What animal looks like it just curled up on Donald Trump’s head and died?” Some of the answers were: skunk, cat, hamster, raccoon, squirrel, rat.

This man wants to be President? That’s the joke of the year.

40. March 23, 2011 at 5:23 pm

I don’t understand why Elizabeth Hasselbeck (sp) is still saying, “Then why not release it?” What are these people waiting for? His mother to arise from the dead and verify his birth? Images of his certificate, raised seal and all, are all over the Internet. All’s she has to do is read. I’m so glad Hawaii is charging $100 for a copy of his birth certificate now. Bet they wish they’d started doing that a long time ago.

41. 84 africa
    March 23, 2011 at 5:27 pm

I just sent a letter to The View. Whether they read it or not, I had to let them hear from me:

Here is what I told them:

Donald Trump goes on The View and pushes his Birther tripe, and only Whoopie can tell him what a bunch of bull it is. Thanks Whoopie. Barbara, whether Trump is your friend or not, the nonesense he is spreading about the president is garbage. This is ugly and it has no place in our political discourse.

You want to see people who know president Obama in his early years? Go here: http://theobamadiary.com/2011/03/23/donald-uck/#comment-21096

Shame on The View for allowing Trump to get on TV and spew this ugliness and allow him to get away with it.

I hope you guys will think about this and understand that anytime you are quiet about this kind of thing, you give consent.

I never fancied the ladies on the View to condone this kind of ugliness, even if the person is a friend.

42. 85 Trinisamba
    March 23, 2011 at 5:46 pm

Donald Chump is an absolute idiot.
    We know that BO is of a higher intelligence.Let’s pretend that he was actually born in Kenya.Is Donald Trump suggesting by these ridiculous outcries of BO’s birthplace that the American authority and by extension the American people are so dumb that BO can actually dupe the entire system into believing that he was born in America if he was not.Donald Chump is dumber than I thought. He is only trying to appeal to the racists pigs who cannot appreciate what a good job your President is doing.
    NOTE THIS…………..The world was about to spit out the U.S.A. but only stopped because BO was elected. He is the only person who many world leaders (East and West) were willing to lend an ear. So people and Mr. Chump……BE GRATEFUL.
    Give him a second term but prepare for 2016 when the tables will definitely turn.
    I do not live there but a lot of my family do and I visit regularly so I wish the country no harm…………BUT the world is watching.

• 86 Sue in Minnesota
      March 23, 2011 at 10:34 pm

Since his Mother was a U.S. citizen it doesn’t matter where the F**K he was born. This is the most inane, ridiculous narrative…and yet it continues. Perhaps there are Americans that want to believe this…..doesn’t make it true, and it shines a very bright light on their delusion. Those that are pushing the narrative know better, which makes them lying pieces of ….!
      Americans tolerance for liars astounds me, there is nothing to sugar coat here…Trump and Gingrich are LIARS.

43. 87 Debra
    March 23, 2011 at 6:23 pm

If Donald Chump decided to run he would barely crack double digits in the GOP primary, http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/23/cnn-poll-trump-at-10-percent-in-hypothetical-gop-battle/#more-151324

44. 88 AnitaW
    March 24, 2011 at 10:12 am

I like the reference to Donald Chump. What would it take to make that go viral? It’s really how everyone needs to seeing this cheating crook.