Mar

birther-busters

These birther-busting sites are just sublime, they’re run by the smartest of people who take delight in forensically busting every idiot birther claim – you know, with wacky things like facts and documentary evidence. They crack me up:

Bad FictionReality Check Radio BlogObama: True and False

The FogbowOh, For Goodness SakeObama Conspiracy Theories

Loved this post today from Obama Conspiracy Theories:

The United States Department of State will tighten requirements for valid birth certificates used as primary proof of US citizenship for passport purposes effect April 1, 2011. [No, this is not an April Fool joke]

“Beginning April 1, 2011, the U.S. Department of State will require the full names of the applicant’s parent(s) to be listed on all certified birth certificates to be considered as primary evidence of U.S. citizenship for all passport applicants, regardless of age.  Certified birth certificates missing this information will not be acceptable as evidence of citizenship…”

Here is an example of a birth certificate that would NOT meet this requirement:

Donald Trump hospital certificate

Here is an example of a birth certificate that meets the new and existing requirements:

Barack Obama Certification of Live Birth from Hawaii

:lol:

Update – CNN: A top aide to Donald Trump is sharply refuting suggestions of hypocrisy in response to the media mogul’s release of an unofficial document of his birth only hours after chastising President Obama for failing to produce his official birth certificate.

“I can assure you, Mr. Trump is a U.S. citizen,” Trump aide and lawyer Michael Cohen told CNN … The improbable presidential candidate set off charges of hypocrisy Monday after he provided what he claimed was a copy of his birth certificate to the conservative website Newsmax.com. The release of the document came the same day he told Fox News he keeps his birth certificate “on my desk” and would gladly provide it.

“It took me one hour to get my birth certificate,” Trump told Newsmax … But, as reported by the website The Smoking Gun and confirmed by Cohen, the document Trump released is in fact not an official birth certificate – instead it is a hospital “birthing record,” Cohen says. Hospitals generally provide such documents, signed by administrators, for families upon the birth of a child but they do not count as official birth certificate, which is released by state agencies.

He also applauded Trump for having the hospital’s birthing record, a document he says is rare for people to hold on to. “It’s incredible he has that,” Cohen said. “I know I don’t have mine.”

:lol:

You know the funniest thing here? NewsMax is one of the kings of the birther movement, self-proclaimed experts on birth certificates. But when Chump gave them his hospital ‘birthing record’ yesterday, this was their headline:

So, they didn’t actually spot that it wasn‘t a birth certificate. :oops:
***

Titti just provided a link to this lovely photo. Should I ban her? :lol:

I was trying to think what it reminded me of. Here you go:

:???:

33 Responses to “birther-busters”

1. 1 Proud of Obama
    March 29, 2011 at 1:51 pm

What a lying sack of garbage. This comment is especially ridiculous:

“Cohen said the release of the incorrect document was merely an “oversight” that he is sure it will be corrected. “In order to rectify the oversight, I am sure he will either find his original birth certificate or order another one and release it,” Cohen said.”

Tell me how is the release of an incorrect document an oversight? And he’s sure Chump “will find his original.” What a joke.

2. 2 Fred
    March 29, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Your Reality Check link is the same as your RadioBlog link.

3. 3 Fred
    March 29, 2011 at 2:34 pm

Your “Reality Check” link is the same as your “Radio Blog” link.

4. 5 majii
    March 29, 2011 at 2:55 pm

Chipsticks,

Where is that egg on face graphic when I need to see it? The Chump and Cohen both have egg on their faces! LOL

5. 8 Fred
    March 29, 2011 at 3:19 pm

Looks like Trump has been taking Tanning lessons from Boehner.

6. 9 Asher in Boston
    March 29, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Sooooo busted. Gosh, I really detest this guy. Attention seeking racist idiot.

7. 10 Asher in Boston
    March 29, 2011 at 3:22 pm

Fred, did you mean from, Rusty??????? LOL.

8. 11 EDP4BHO
    March 29, 2011 at 3:24 pm

You know, I didn’t recognize it before but that Chump’s certificate has “Mr. & Mrs. Fred Trump. All names are supposed to be spelled out in entirety. Specious that he did not see that, and that the media didn’t pick up on this right away?

9. 12 EDP4BHO
    March 29, 2011 at 3:26 pm

Meant to include, I didn’t see it at first, out of pure boredom, but his supporters should’ve.

10. 13 EDP4BHO
    March 29, 2011 at 3:33 pm

So, according to the article, Chump believes PBO was born in Hawaii, as do most Americans, yet he is allowed to slander PBO for personal gain, alone. No other reason. He should be strung up by that little tuft on his head and ridiculed for the same amount of time he keeps up this little charade. Pure TRASH!

11. 14 Proud of Obama
    March 29, 2011 at 3:37 pm

What is it with his skin color? Is that spray on tan? It’s a funnier orange than what Boehner wears. Gawd, the man is so vain. And he’s absolutely too horrible looking to be so. And so insecure. It’s always been my experience that the braggart really has nothing going on.

Look at President Obama. He’s so humble and he has soooooooooooo much to brag about. Yet you have to make him toot his own horn.

All I can say about Chump is icccckkkk.

12. 15 LOL
    March 29, 2011 at 3:42 pm

Hey Chip perhaps we should ask our residential make up expert, Julie Mason, what kind of foundation Chump has on? I’m thinking a MAC WTF #24? That hair(?) looks like its trying to have its way with his eyebrows. Down Boy, Down!!

13. 18 Fred
    March 29, 2011 at 3:45 pm

I love how his earlobes are spray on tan orange but the rest of his ears are pink. I think he is trying to start a new fashion trend.

14. 20 Fred
    March 29, 2011 at 3:48 pm

Seriously though. Has anyone figured out what that is on Trumps head? He insists it’s his real hair and I remember he combed it back once to show that it was in fact attached to his scalp. I’m thinking it must be hair plugs. Technically his real hair but still compensating for feelings of inadequacy.

15. 21 Shirley
    March 29, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Chump’s hair has to go!!!!!!!

16. 22 CTGirl
    March 29, 2011 at 4:25 pm

That’s one unattractive man! What’s up with all that orange?

17. 23 kittypat
    March 29, 2011 at 4:33 pm

Hey, no fair, I laughed so hard at the pictures Titti provided that my stomach hurts, am on the same page as LOL have always thought Trump’s ultimate goal was to grow out his eyebrows so he could accomplish a combupandover rather than the standard ho-hum plain old run of the mill combover.

18. 26 Titti
    March 29, 2011 at 5:26 pm

LOL – Awwww Chips please don’t ban me? Chump is too vain, he needs to let nature takes it’s course and age disgracefully.

19. March 29, 2011 at 5:33 pm

Yes, Obama’s bc is good for:

Passport
    Social Security Card
    Social Security Benefits
    Driver’s License
    Marriage License
    Visas

It just isn’t good enough for 51% of Republicans… go figure.

20. March 29, 2011 at 6:01 pm

Hello!

Saw this site come up in referrals and wow! Thanks for the link (and yes, all those other birther debunking sites are pretty damn good as well!)

Will post a link to this site in Bad Fiction’s link page.

Cheers!

– Patrick McKinnion

• March 29, 2011 at 7:44 pm

Hiya Patrick, completely terrific to hear from you, I can’t tell you how much I love your site, you do wonderful work – smart and hilarious, the perfect combination. Keep it up Patrick, you are great. Love, Chipsticks.

21. 30 Betty's Girl
    March 29, 2011 at 6:30 pm

I had been laughing all day! I had to wait until I got home from work. I said before this arrogant fool would implode faster than Palin! I read about this last night and many Birthers were actually claiming he did this on purpose…OMG those people. Chump had no response today. He sent his Rep with a comment. I absolutely love it. I can hardly wait for all those shady business deals and records to be investigated. I find what he is doing to the President the most disrespectful acts ever.

22. 31 RC
    March 29, 2011 at 9:39 pm

Thanks for linking my blog. I am new at this and appreciate the referrals. I hope some of you can catch Reality Check Radio on Thursday night at 9 PM ET. Just follow the link on the blog. Some of the archived shows are worth a listen, especially the shows with COL Dwight Sullivan and COL Phil Cave providing same day reports from the Lakin court martial trial back in mid-December.

• March 29, 2011 at 9:43 pm

Great to hear from you RC, your site is positively magnificent – looking forward to listening to Reality Check Radio. Thanks again for all you do.

23. 33 M
    March 29, 2011 at 10:13 pm

Chopsticks, did you sew that orange donald trump puppet today to match the photo? Too funny! ;)

RSS Steve Benen