Mar

grateful

President Obama pauses as he speaks at a DNC fundraiser at the Studio Museum in Harlem, March 29

“This is also a challenging time. I could not do what I do…if I didn’t know that I have a lot of people rooting for me, a lot of people supporting me. I want each of you to know that I’m very, very grateful for your friendship.”

19 Responses to “grateful”

1. 1 vitaminlover
    March 29, 2011 at 10:14 pm

This is MY President!! Strong, confident, yet humble and thoughtful. He is here to stay. God guide guard and protect this awesome man. Keep Your Hand on him in Jesus Name. Amen!!

2. 2 sherijr
    March 29, 2011 at 10:15 pm

All the things that he has done for us, for this country and frankly worldwide… while being continuously attacked by all matter of knuckleheads.. yet he’s grateful. Humility thy name is Barack Obama, imo.

3. 3 V C prezOfan2
    March 29, 2011 at 10:23 pm

No no, no, Mr. President, WE are very, very grateful for who YOU are! We are also tremendously grateful that you are the leader at the helm of the country/world at this moment(total of 8 years) in time.

4. 4 Sonjia Duncan
    March 29, 2011 at 10:38 pm

Just this makes me do everything, everyday for this man.

Mr. President you also have our love and prayer each and everyday.

5. 5 anniebella
    March 29, 2011 at 11:01 pm

Mr. President, despite all the bull coming from certain people, know that you do have alot more people wishing you well. Wishing you and your family the best. Who are on your side, and I head that group. Take care.

6. 6 Proud of Obama
    March 29, 2011 at 11:05 pm

Amen to everything all of you said. He is awesome. I will work like crazy to make sure his win is another landslide. I am so grateful to be able to live during this time and witness this awesome leader in action. I hope he knows how many Americans really, really do love and appreciate him. Think I’ll send an email to the White House tomorrow telling him just that.

7. 7 hgerhard
    March 29, 2011 at 11:08 pm

Mr.President, it is a pleasure and a great honor to stand with you. You have my support, my admiration and my gratitude. May God bless you always as well as your family and all those who work with you.

8. 8 Kelly
    March 29, 2011 at 11:19 pm

Awwww I want to hug him. He has done so much for us in such a short time. What a man.

9. 9 Eleroy
    March 29, 2011 at 11:29 pm

The honor is all ours Sir!!! Dignity, grace, decency, integrity, brilliance, heart all rolled into one phenomenal man!!! President Obama ROCKS!!!

10. 10 HZ
    March 29, 2011 at 11:30 pm

My heart is filled with love and appreciation to Chipsticks for this site. I know that I say that a lot, but I am grateful for this space, and I will not take it for granted. I also want to thank all of you for the respect that you give to each other on this site. I never want to be out-of-place with my comments, nor do I want to hurt anyone with my comments. I am just so proud to be here with so many wonderful, thoughtful, and polite young people. I am probably old enough to be the grandmother to most of you, so thank you. I have seen a lot of politics and many presidents, BUT no one like President Obama. My heart is so filled with love for this President because he shows so much humility with his office. I believe that he is a humble man serving his country. I have read some excellent books on President Obama, and have seen him in worship at one of his favorite churches, and he believes in his faith, and he loves people. Those are just two of the things that makes him so special, he acts and practice what his faith says to do. Plus, the fact that so many young people are drawn to this President is historic. I hope that he does know how much we do love him, and that we do pray for him, express our thoughts of goodness in our own personal manner of meditation, prayers, or just quiet times to give thanks to a Higher Power than any of us. He is so right on, and we know that he could not do what he does if it was not for those who lift him up daily. I just want to thank all of you so very much for working so hard to elected him, and for all we all will do to get him re-elected in 2012. May our collective strenght always be in lifting each other up daily.May God bless each one of you in your life. Live it well by loving much, laughing much, and giving much. Have a great evening everyone.

• 11 Kelly
      March 30, 2011 at 9:06 am

Oh HZ such good words. God bless you too Msma. <3

• 12 barb
      March 30, 2011 at 2:55 pm

HZ your words are beautiful and you express yourself so well. When I look at the face of our President and how much he is truly greatful for those who stand beside then I feel that he is challenged so much to stay ontop of everthing that is dear to his heart. I am committed to send him a letter of appreciation for all he has done and let him know that we all stand beside him and love him. If anyone else reads this message I hope that they will write the President also on WhiteHouse.org

I love you Chipsticks for providing this space and each one of you who comes to this site. Peace

• 14 Titti
      March 30, 2011 at 3:07 pm

HZ that’s so sweet. Blessings to you too.

• 15 HZ
        March 31, 2011 at 12:44 am

Oh, Titti, you are so kind. I love our President and those who are praying for him, lifting him up daily with positive thoughts, and supporting him in many ways suited for each of us. May your heart continue to be blessed, and may we continue to converse on this wonderful site that Chipsticks has provided for us. I respect all of you, and I am so grateful to be a part of this wonderful family here. Thank you so much.

11. 16 anameti
    March 30, 2011 at 12:48 am

President Obama is an inspiration to me and gift to our country. I pray God to continue to protect, guide and bless him and his family.

• 17 Sue in Minnesota
      March 30, 2011 at 1:41 am

My sentiments as well. May God be his strength and his shield. Live long and strong Obamas.

12. 18 tally
    March 30, 2011 at 1:45 pm

❤❤❤

13. 19 kittypat
    March 30, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Everyone in my household has his back and we are so grateful that he is in the Oval Office.

RSS OFA