Apr

‘so, who’s still advertising on beck?’

Media Matters: At least 300 advertisers have reportedly dropped their ads from Glenn Beck’s Fox News program since he called President Obama a “racist” who has a “deep-seated hatred for white people.” Here are his April 4 sponsors, in the order they appeared:

Rosland Capital … Solar Solutions (mysolarbackup.com) … Lifestyle Lift … Schiff Nutrition International, Inc. (Move Free Advanced) … Law Offices of Pulaski and Middlemen … Foundation for a Better Life … News Corp. (Fox News’ Glenn Beck) … Goldline … International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (Passoverfoodbox.com) … EasyWater (Zerowater.com) … Sokolove Law, LLC … News Corp (Fox News’ The O’Reilly Factor) …. Merit Financial … Can-Am … EasyWater … Lifestyle Lift … People Media’s OurTime Network (OurTime.com) … Tax Masters (txmstr.com) … Lear Capital … Realtybid.com … News Corp. (Fox Broadcasting Co.’s Breaking In) … News Corp. (Fox News’ Fox & Friends) … Lifestyle Lift … Law Offices of Pulaski and Middlemen (1-800-Bad-Drug) … Am Med Direct/Better Care … Rosland Capital … News Corp. (Wall Street Journal) … Sokolove Law, LLC … Solutions from Science (Survival Seed Bank)

Law Offices of Pulaski and Middlemen (1-800-Bad-Drug) – contact them here

Sokolove Law, LLC – contact them here

mysolarbackup.com – contact their customer services through their website

Schiff Nutrition International, Inc. – contact them here

EasyWater (Zerowater.com) – contact them here

Can-Am – contact them here

Tax Masters – contact them here

Rosland Capital – contact them here

OurTime.com – contact them here

Realtybid.com – contact them here

Am Med Direct/Better Care – contact them here

Merit Financial – contact them here

9 Responses to “‘so, who’s still advertising on beck?’”

1. 1 V C prezOfan2
    April 5, 2011 at 12:12 am

In keeping with the theory,’Know thy enemies’ I’m sharing a site with an article that might interest you guys. The writer talks briefly about the many disguises of the Koch brothers in their fight against democracy. If it’s been shared before just ignore it:

2. 2 Sue in Minnesota
    April 5, 2011 at 12:15 am

Thanks, I always appreciate these references to good information.

• 3 V C prezOfan2
      April 5, 2011 at 1:44 am

:) Sharing authentic resources is a nice way for us to support each other, IMO.
      (Now I’m off to bed. This is my hectic week when I can’t get onlline during the day, so I have to check before going to bed. Problem is I’m always trying to read everything, including the articles, here and at BWD and I’m a slow reader.)

Have a good night, and a good Tuesday!

• 4 LYNN
        April 5, 2011 at 11:13 am

SAME HERE…IM A NIGHT SHIFT NURSE AND TRY TO READ ALL MAIL FROM THIS SITE AND ACOUPLE OTHERS…LIKE TO HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE BEFORE I GO INTO SLEEP MODE…THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO!!! :)

3. 5 blc (London, England)
    April 5, 2011 at 4:22 am

This re election campaign is going to be nasty and vicious – the worse of it’s kind.

April 5, 2011 at 7:35 am

That’s okay, we are prepared. For you see we believe re-elected this President is worth fighting for. And fight we shall!!!!!!!!

4. April 5, 2011 at 6:37 am

From my twitter timeline:

RT @MWforHR: @MittRomney has 31,789 followers. @GovMikeHuckabee has 142,124. @BarackObama has 7,276,254. ;) #OFA #p2 #politics #obama #news

5. 8 Sara
    April 5, 2011 at 9:11 am

Thank you so much for the links! I am so grateful to whoever researched the contact info and made it available. When you gave us the contact for Huffington Post last week and we responded and the blog was removed from it’s primo location, it gave us a voice. For people at a loss for ways to speak up, these links are a godsend.

• April 5, 2011 at 9:50 am

You’re welcome Sara, I didn’t get contact links for them all, but it’s a start. It struck me what trashy companies most of them are, perfect for Beck, I suppose. ;-)