Apr

a few hours away from the madness…

President Obama leaves the White House en route to Pennsylvania, April 6

14 Responses to “a few hours away from the madness…”

1. April 6, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Hold on Proud, I need to double-check that, as far as I know it’s a hoax! Although, no doubt, it is Boney’s view.

April 6, 2011 at 1:29 pm

LOL. He may never say that in public, but it’s exactly what he’s thinking. And actions speak louder than words!

• 3 Proud of Obama
        April 6, 2011 at 1:40 pm

If you read the story at the link, supposedly he said this to Matt Taibi who I don’t like but I’ve not known him to engage in things like that. But by all means read the story and if it is incorrect, I apologize.

• 4 Proud of Obama
          April 6, 2011 at 1:42 pm

Okay Chips I went back to the PoliticsUSA website and the page on the story has been taken down. Please delete my post. Soooooo Sorry.

• April 6, 2011 at 1:45 pm

No worries at all Proud, when I read it the other day I didn’t even blink, I assumed it was true – we know it’s exactly how he thinks, I just guessed he’d been caught off guard and actually revealed his views!

• 6 Proud of Obama
              April 6, 2011 at 2:10 pm

Thanks, Chips.

• 7 Sue in Minnesota
                April 6, 2011 at 5:55 pm

Sorry I missed whatever it was! I wish the President had the liberty to “speak his mind” once in awhile, despite being a human of the highest form, he is still human. We should invite him to post here under a pseudonym, he could let it rip.

• 8 V C prezOfan2
                  April 7, 2011 at 12:02 am

Naw, you don’t really want that, Sue. Somebody would be sure to scent out his trail and cause a lot of ruckus that would damage his integrity metre.

• 9 Dorothy Rissman
              April 6, 2011 at 6:51 pm

I missed the story. Been super busy the last two days. What did Matt say or supposedly say? I am sick of him.

2. 10 Kelly
    April 6, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Woot… look at my beautiful President, get back home safe. <3

April 6, 2011 at 1:28 pm

My President looks so calm, serene and dignified ALL the time. Never mind Ryan, Boner, Walker & pals…just keep on keeping on Mr. President! We have your back Sir!

4. 12 Me4obama
    April 6, 2011 at 1:33 pm

This is the first time am smiling today looking at this great man’s face. Everywhere I turn it all depressing articles about rethugs, gov’t shutdown, wisconsin elections it’s all so hard to stomach. Thanks mr. President For making me smile and chipsticks for all you do.

5. 13 Sonjia Duncan
    April 6, 2011 at 5:30 pm

Go and feel the love. Never forget how much all of us love you Sir.

6. 14 bjw2