Apr

‘military child of the year’

Gen. Norton Schwartz, Air Force Chief of Staff, Gen. William Troy, Director of the Army Staff and Gen. Joseph Dunford, Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps, watch first lady Michelle Obama walk onstage to address the Operation Homefront “2011 Military Child of the Year” award ceremony in Arlington, Va., April 7. Operation Homefront, a national nonprofit organization that assists military families, will honor five outstanding military children – one from each Service – Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.

Info here

14 Responses to “‘military child of the year’”

1. 1 EDP4BHO
    April 7, 2011 at 7:49 pm

Gorgeous, gorgeous First lady. So proud of Michelle.

2. 3 Bri
    April 7, 2011 at 8:08 pm

Love her!!

3. 4 Me4obama
    April 7, 2011 at 8:17 pm

She is the best.

4. 5 Tulips
    April 7, 2011 at 8:19 pm

I admire both of them, thru all the noise they just keep working.

5. 6 Me4obama
    April 7, 2011 at 8:21 pm

Michelle please unleash Bo on Speaker Weeper. And give my president a hug from meeeeee.

6. 7 anniebella
    April 7, 2011 at 9:27 pm

I am so glad to see that my President has such a wonderful family to lean upon during this stress. Don’t our First Lady look great! Excuse me, but those men are looking mighty hard at our First Lady. You can’t blame them, cause she looks GREAT.

7. 8 Perry
    April 7, 2011 at 10:02 pm

I LOVE the close up photos of her gorgeous face! – yeah I think those men are stunned by all the Mocha goodness!

8. 9 louc1
    April 7, 2011 at 10:43 pm

She is beautiful inside and out. Did you all see where a survey came out today that said Nancy Reagan is the most admired 1st lady with Hillary Clinton 2nd and Michelle Obama 3rd? I believe in a few short years Michelle will be no. 1 but in my opinion she is already THE BEST AND MOST ADMIRED !!!!

April 7, 2011 at 11:44 pm

louc1…..It isn’t any contest. I don’t beleieve that Democrats would put Nancy Reagen ahead of Hillary Clinton. But in my opinion it isn’t even close, Michelle Obama is the best First Lady. I maybe bias, but that doesn’t make me wrong. I admire Michelle Obama. I like Hillary too.

9. 11 HZ
    April 7, 2011 at 11:22 pm

Yes, I heard of it louc1, however, I do believe after 2016, the polls will be different. I know that First Lady Michelle Obama is no. 1 in my book. It is not the polls that makes a great First Lady, and we all know that. No one contacted me. I am a senior, and I have seen a lot of First Ladies, but no one like this one even though Hillary went through some tremedous ugly things, I still say the current First Lady is best that I have seen, and we are only into two plus years of President Obama’s Presidency.

10. 12 Tracy
    April 8, 2011 at 3:13 am

Michelle is the best! I’ve followed first ladies since Mamie Eisenhower. I think Michelle is the mist down-to-earth hugger-in-chief with the greatest commitment to service and to setting an example, inspiring and enlisting others in her initiatives. The garden, chefs in schools, mentoring, Let’s Move, military families, arts in the people’s house, fashion for everybody. A far cry from the caricatures of her during the campaign.

11. 13 ber6964
    April 8, 2011 at 10:07 am

Gorgeousness in Chief!!

12. 14 Shirley
    April 8, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Michelle Obama Is the number (1) FIRST LADY In my book, and I tell you, I don’t even have to think about It. Not to say that I dislike any of the other First Ladies. I’m not saying that at all. As a matter of fact, before Michelle Obama, Jacqueline Kennedy was my number (1) In my Opinion. Michelle Obama Is Passionate about a lot of Things and Issues that makes sense, and will help us be healthier, and better People. Plus, she’s do devoted to her Projects. She’s Attractive, she’s Pretty, She’s Stylish, she’s for Real, and she’s Earthy, she’ll get her hands dirty, If she has to do so, and she’s Friendly, and personable, and so Lovable. YESSSSSSSSSSS, I like Michelle Obama, I hope I don’t sound bias and I hope I didn’t offend anyone here, Please Know It’s not my Intentions, but truthfully, In my Opinion, she sets a Great Example, and Mentor. She makes us oh sooooooooooo Proud :-) I love you Michelle Obama, I like your style and Personality, what can I say, this comes from my Heart, sincerely, and seriously :-) I know I put a lot of adjectives to describe her, but In my Humble Opinion, she’s ALL that ;-)