Apr

where’s the hairline?!

Full interview here

17 Responses to “where’s the hairline?!”

1. 1 LunarSea
    April 16, 2011 at 2:04 pm

OMG is that Robin Williams? Holy Cow. I will be dating myself with this next statement but here goes:

I remember when he started on Mork and Mindy!

2. 7 Anonymous
    April 16, 2011 at 2:12 pm

lunarse we are the same vintage love this clip. the donald does not like to be ridiculed…..

3. 8 Hachikō
    April 16, 2011 at 2:14 pm

Haha! I love Robin Williams. He’s a great comedic actor.

4. 9 anniebella
    April 16, 2011 at 2:46 pm

Is the thin skin bully going to call Robin Williams and get after him the way Joy Behar and Barbara Walters says he does them. Barbara talk like she was afraid of Trump. Maybe that’s why she allow him to come on the View and lie, lie, lie about Obama. And the only one to speak up was Whoopi. Barbara loves to tell everyone that Trump is her friend. So Barbara Walter has a racists for a friend. That day I lost any respect I had for Barbara. I hope they don’t try to drag the First Lady into this Trump birther B.S. when she and Dr. Biden appear on their show, Monday.

• 10 Betty's Girl
      April 16, 2011 at 3:14 pm

I hope they don’t drag them into it either. They did drag Maya into it. She answered questions asked of her about Chump and some of the headlines were just dead wrong…like President’s sister attacks Trump! My goodness these people. I finally have put Chris Matthews down. He said the other day he had spoke with Trump. I noticed the last few days he has gone from disgust to actually talking Chump up. I lost respect for him now too. Chump definitely is using all his friends in the Media from Walters to now Matthews. It is really really sad.

• 11 Eleroy
        April 18, 2011 at 2:28 am

Chris Matthews spoke to Trump and has now stopped calling out Trumps evil, racist, polarizing, dangerous flapping!!! Wow!!!

Is there no decent person of integrity left on television???!!! Is there no person left who will stand up for the truth and what is right???!!!

5. 12 Sonjia Duncan
    April 16, 2011 at 3:35 pm

The Job comes first within corporate america, nbc all the way. Promote the show for trump get those ratings up. It doesn’t matter how you do it just keep his name out there.

6. 13 Asher in Boston
    April 16, 2011 at 4:39 pm

LOL. Love Robbin Williams, give it to that chump creature, Robbin. Gosh, I so hater and despise this chump creature. Yeah, show us your hairline first, chump. You idiot.

• 14 Fred
      April 16, 2011 at 5:56 pm

I refuse to hate Chump. I try to either ignore or chastise.

Hate is one of the reasons he does this. Same reason a lot of the PL come out with these toxic articles right at the perfect time when people are on edge about what Obama is doing.

Any attention, good or bad, is good for them and they don’t need to be right.

7. 15 Shirley
    April 16, 2011 at 6:51 pm

Yeah, Trump, Is a “CHUMP”. The END

8. 16 Betty's Girl
    April 16, 2011 at 11:23 pm

Lawrence O’Donnell was showing our favorite picture of Chump on his show Friday!

9. 17 Sue in Minnesota
    April 16, 2011 at 11:25 pm

Williams is hysterical. Chump earned this ridicule, fair and square. Sometimes humor is the best response to what is truly insane.