Apr

night everyone

For Hgerhard and Joan ;-)

See you tomorrow

9 Responses to “night everyone”

1. 1 laurie law
    April 21, 2011 at 12:14 am

Good Night and thank you for an exceptional day for posts. The last one warms my soul.He always makes time for children and treats them with respect.Many adults do not truly see children much less respect them. I admire him for living his talk. He has a deep generosity of spirit, which makes his opponents look like shriveled souls.

2. 2 dotster
    April 21, 2011 at 12:35 am

What a wonderful President. What a wonderful world. Very moving. Thanks, chip.

3. 3 BARBARA
    April 21, 2011 at 12:43 am

Thank you for this beautiful video and for all of the posts
    you give day by day – what a treasure.
    Tonight, I read the story in the New York Times Magazine about
    Barack’s Mom. There were good times and hard times for our
    President while growing up…….and the love he has for children
    is all over his beautiful face. His Mother would be happy to see this.

4. 4 HZ
    April 21, 2011 at 12:58 am

Thanks again Chipsticks for a beautiful day on this site. What a great group here. You all make this a brighter world.

5. April 21, 2011 at 1:36 am

Thank you Chipsticks for another wonderful day of posts. Good night everyone.

6. 6 Puddin'
    April 21, 2011 at 1:44 am

Thanks Chipsticks…no matter what kind of day I have, at the end of my day when I come to site before turning off my computer I always smile…thank you!

7. 7 hgerhard
    April 21, 2011 at 9:49 am

Thank you again, Chipsticks. I love to watch the video again this morning along with all the other great news. I have put it on my Favorites bar and will be able to play it anytime. Today I’m off to work – so I will catch up with all the latest tonight. I feel really hopeful now – it seems that our President is finally getting some recognition. Regardless, though, I will always be grateful to have been witness to this President’s incredible journey.

8. 8 Dorothy Rissman
    April 21, 2011 at 2:13 pm

I just got to this also. Crying now. That song is one of my favorites. I asked my family if we could play it at the end of my mother’s funeral. It is all about life and enjoying it while you are here.

Put that together with the photos, it’s a beautiful heart breaker. Brings out the tenderness in all of us.

9. April 21, 2011 at 9:39 pm

In time, I suppose I’ll stop crying all through this video, but it’s going to take a long while. The Make-A-Wish girls are the most heart rending to me.