Apr

no, no chump – magna cum laude isn’t a type of gun

Talk show host David Letterman suggests that Republican presidential aspirant Donald Trump is racist, for implying that Barack Obama got into Harvard only because of affirmative action. He also wants to ban Trump from his show.

“It’s all fun, it’s all a circus, it’s all a rodeo, until it starts to smack of racism. And then it’s no longer fun,” Letterman said on Friday night on his Late Show, referencing Trump’s comments about Obama’s education.

Letterman made it clear that if Trump appeared on his show, he’d have to apologise. “If he comes back on this show, and I am not sure we want him back on this show under these circumstances, he ought to be prepared to apologise just for that kind of behaviour.”

20 Responses to “no, no chump – magna cum laude isn’t a type of gun”

1. 1 Luci1119
    April 30, 2011 at 6:47 pm

UMMMM UMH! Yep Trump Is a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LIAR!!!! I don’t know how he’s made It this far In like.

2. 2 GGail
    April 30, 2011 at 6:48 pm

Spot-on Chipsticks Spot-on! Let D Chump refute that!

3. 5 Luci1119
    April 30, 2011 at 6:49 pm

How can you look yourself In the Mirror, when you just tell Lies??? How do you live with yourself, knowing that you are a BIG LIAR?

4. 6 Luci1119
    April 30, 2011 at 6:50 pm

OOPS! LIKE should be LIFE

5. 7 Fred
    April 30, 2011 at 7:06 pm

The really sad/funny/pathetic what have you part of this whole thing is that all you need is to understand the very basics of how you become Magnum Cum Laude, How you become the head of the harvard law review. How you get into these institutions on the first place to know just how ridiculous an argument this is.

But the people Chump is sending the dog whistle out to have no clue how the education system works. So there ya go!

• 8 Dorothy Rissman
      April 30, 2011 at 7:22 pm

Fred it is pathetic, because most of the people who think Obama was not born in this country or that he is not intellectually superior, are truly intellectually stupid.

6. 9 Tally
    April 30, 2011 at 7:07 pm

oh. snap.

again.

7. 10 majii
    April 30, 2011 at 7:25 pm

I thought the “Chump” was pushing the idea that NOBODY remembers PBO from his college days at Occidental or from any other part of his life before he became POTUS? The “Chump’s” foot is stuck so far down his throat by now that he has to be gagging incessantly! LOL

8. 11 anniebella
    April 30, 2011 at 7:43 pm

Someone need to tell Donald Trump to crawl back in the hole he come out of. Trump has some nerve, his dumb ass son in law had terrible grades, and his father paid for him to get into Harvad. But I guess it’s alright to pay for your child to get into the Ivy Leauge school. I also read Trump’s son in law was in jail for tax evansion and witness tampering. Trump is an arrogent racists bully, who need to be worrying about his own household.

April 30, 2011 at 7:58 pm

It wasn’t Trump’s son in law who went to jail, it was the son in law ‘s father. So I just wanted to correct myself.

9. 13 Isabel
    April 30, 2011 at 8:30 pm

From the Occidental College Faculty Index:
    Roger Boesche (1977) The Arthur G Coons Distinguished Professor of Ideas, Politics: B.A., Ph.D., Standord University

Distinguished Professor of Ideas, now that sounds like fun!

10. 14 Betty's Girl
    April 30, 2011 at 8:48 pm

The worlds that CHUMP comes from believe lying is honorable. It simply how you get what you want. He’s really a failure when you think about it. He is living off his father’s name and wealth.

• 15 Sue in Minnesota
      April 30, 2011 at 11:04 pm

There are people amongst us that have no compunction about lying. Frequently they are Narcissicts…what ever serves there purposes and self interest. I would venture a bet that both Trump and Palin have Narcissistic Personality Disorder. They have no business in governmental positions of power.

11. 16 dotster
    April 30, 2011 at 11:54 pm

Do you wanna hear something kinda funny? I was posting this same defense everywhere, on news sites across the country, about Obama’s academic record, that he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law etc. And I kept being denied, with a message which said they would not post till I removed the profanity. I knew I hadn’t typed any profanity, but I would check and recheck to make sure I didn’t type some word wrong, turning it into a big swear unintentionally. And this kept happening at different sites, so I decided someone somewhere had blocked me from posting—-some anti-Obama thing or something. And I gave it one last try—somewhere in Florida, I think—-and they said they would not post until I removed the word “cum”. OMG—-I couldn’t believe it. So I went back and just typed magna c laude. Unbelievable.

12. 20 anniebella
    May 1, 2011 at 6:04 am

I know I shouldn’t had, but I had to go to Huffington Post and let them know how great our President was at the WHCD last night.

RSS OFA