May

top cops

A ceremony to honor the National Association of Police Organizations TOP COPS in the Rose Garden of the White House, May 12

7 Responses to “top cops”

1. 1 cat48
    May 12, 2011 at 3:46 pm

But, but, I thought Obama loved Common cause they both love to imagine killing cops!/snark

Latest Scandal brought to you by FauxNews; NOW with a heavy dose of racial resentment, especially for those old white people who watch! (This should really be Fox’s slogan!)

2. May 12, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Love my Peace Officers but …. There is a lot of HAM in this photo dressed in green. Wow! Dunkin DOughnuts made a fortune off this guy!

• 3 SUE DUVALL SMITH
      May 12, 2011 at 6:10 pm

THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH OBESITY IN MANY OFFICERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO SPEND SO MUCH OF THEIR TIME IN SQUAD CARS OR ON SURVEILLANCE. NOT ENOUGH DEPARTMENTS PROMOTE FITNESS….THIS IS PROBABLY ANOTHER VENTURE THE FIRST LADY COULD TACKLE! IT’S NOT AN EASY LIFE FOR THESE PEOPLE AND DON’T GET ME STARTED ON THE STRESS FACTOR. MANY OF THEM ‘EAT AND RUN’…MOSTLY JUNK FOOD AND FAST MEALS!….YES TOO…MANY DOUGHNUTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE!

3. 4 Me4obama
    May 12, 2011 at 3:59 pm

Hard working man in America! My president. He need some R & R.

May 12, 2011 at 8:16 pm

I am so looking forward to hisand Michelle overseas trip at the end of the month. Will the girls be going with them? I hope so.

4. 6 SUE DUVALL SMITH
    May 12, 2011 at 6:05 pm

I WATCHED THIS AND I LOVED THE FACT THAT THE PRESIDENT MADE A VERY IMPORTANT POINT…THE POINT THAT THESE MEN AND WOMEN ARE IN IT BECAUSE THEY CARE AND THEY DON’T BRAG ABOUT THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS. FRANKLY…THAT IS AN ATTRIBUTE OF TRUE HEROISM! GOD BLESS THEM AND ALL OF OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL WHO LAY THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE EACH AND EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIVES WITHOUT QUESTION.

5. 7 GGail
    May 12, 2011 at 9:12 pm

OMG, I scrolled down through the photo’s and that last picture made my heart skip a beat. Golly gee that is an intense look on POTUS, strong…

RSS OFA