May

pete souza: genius

President Barack Obama works as his motorcade arrives at Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks, Conn., May 18, 2011. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

25 Responses to “pete souza: genius”

1. 1 lisa
    May 18, 2011 at 8:06 pm

“I’m concentrating……” item number 14,654,706 that a repug will never be able to say or do. wa-wa-waaaaan :(

2. 2 Me4obama
    May 18, 2011 at 8:07 pm

What is he reading? why is he so cute? why is he so adorable? Why, why, why????

3. 7 lisa
    May 18, 2011 at 8:11 pm

p.s- someone at SS sent out a tweet bashing Fake News (richly deserved I believe), but SS had to apologize for it (not necessary in my opinion), but it’s good to see that we don’t have to wonder about SS’s politics, they sound golden to me :)

• 8 UT Austin Liberal
      May 18, 2011 at 8:34 pm

Well it’s good to know they aren’t part of the looney machine. I definitely concur with the post.. they’d better keep an eye on Faux news.. I remember when Glenn Beck started spewing hateful vitriol about a progressive organization in Los Angeles or San Francisco and some batshit crazy right wing nut was caught by the cops with guns in the trunk of his car saying that he was going to wipe out the organization because Beck said they were evil.

• 9 kelly
      May 18, 2011 at 9:14 pm

What did the tweet say? I don’t want to give CNN any traffic.

• 10 Theo67
        May 18, 2011 at 9:32 pm

It said, “Had to monitor Fox for a story. Can’t. Deal. With. The. Blathering.”

• 11 lisa
        May 18, 2011 at 9:36 pm

TRENDING: Secret Service apologizes for Twitter gaffe
        Tweet: “Had to monitor Fox for a story. Can’t. Deal. With. The. Blathering.”
        (CNN) – The Secret Service is apologizing Wednesday after an employee’s personal dislike for Fox News landed in an official tweet.

The message, posted Wednesday on the @SecretService Twitter account read, “Had to monitor Fox for a story. Can’t. Deal. With. The. Blathering.”

According to the agency, the tweet was “immediately removed” and an “internal follow-up” is underway.

“An employee with access to the Secret Service’s Twitter account, who mistakenly believed they were on their personal account, posted an unapproved and inappropriate tweet,” read a statement from the U.S. Secret Service. “We apologize for this mistake, and the user no longer has access to our official account. Policies and practices which would have prevented this were not followed and will be reinforced for all account users.”

The Secret Service newly joined Twitter with its first official tweet from @SecretService on May 9, 2011

• 12 kelly
          May 18, 2011 at 10:48 pm

I totally sympathize with the poor SS agent having to sit through Fox News. I hope they doubled his/her pay.:D

4. 13 CTGirl
    May 18, 2011 at 8:38 pm

Oh my, oh my!!

5. 14 SUE DUVALL SMITH
    May 18, 2011 at 8:49 pm

NOW GIRLS! STOP FLINGIN’ IN THE LITTERBOX! YOU’LL GET SAND IN THE PREZ’S LIMO!!!!!LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! AND MICHELLE HAS TO PUT UP WITH THIS!

6. 15 Tally
    May 18, 2011 at 9:14 pm

I want Pete Souza to follow me around all the time and make me look like the SEXY SHAKESPEAREAN GODDESS I AM!!!

• May 18, 2011 at 9:34 pm

:lol: I can hear Pete now: Tally, Tally, wherefore art thou? Oh wait, that was Juliet looking for Romeo. I think I need to, eh, brush up on my Shakespeare.

• 17 Tally
        May 18, 2011 at 9:46 pm

What is Montague?
        It is nor hand, nor foot, nor arm, nor face
        Nor any other PART belonging to a MAN…..

OH BE SOME OTHER NAME!!!!!!

Shakespeare is so …..sexy…..
        :D

7. 18 kelly
    May 18, 2011 at 9:20 pm

That’s one beautiful American President right there!!!!!

8. 20 halo
    May 18, 2011 at 9:31 pm

Pete Souza has the best job in the US.

9. 22 VC prezOfan2
    May 19, 2011 at 12:28 am

I’m not sure how it works – would Pete S have to continue for another 4 years with the President, or will he be too tired to maintain his pace for a second round? I guess I’m trying to find out if there’s been a pattern with past presidential photographers. I remember him saying somewhere that his life is more on less on hold.

10. 23 joyce
    May 19, 2011 at 7:57 am

Ladies I think we all love this president for a lot of reasons, and there are many

11. 24 Perry
    May 19, 2011 at 9:57 am

Tally you are soooo funny!:)