Jun

night everyone

A heartfelt apology to anyone who lost their lunch after viewing today’s picture (here) of Newt on vacation:

I promise, you will never see that picture here again – ie this one:

You won’t see this one here either – largely because it shows the President has a lot of work to do to match Newt’s physique:

See you tomorrow ;-)

36 Responses to “night everyone”

June 4, 2011 at 9:00 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaargh!! CHIPS you are bad!! I will have to ground you for the rest of the weekend for doing this to us!!

2. 4 theo67
    June 4, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Lawsuit is back on!:)

3. 7 Obamaperson
    June 4, 2011 at 9:03 pm

I think you are a mischievous person.

But I’m not complaining. I think you could not resist making us laugh.

Thank you, and thank you for your superb Obama Diary.

4. 8 GGail
    June 4, 2011 at 9:04 pm

NEED…MORE…GUINNESS…….! Oh Chipsticks you are a minx! Have a pleasant sleep and I hope THIS gremlin haunts you tonight!

5. 16 Me4obama
    June 4, 2011 at 9:04 pm

Chipsticks come back here. You are not going anywhere leaving us with this nightmare. Oh dear, please tell me this ain’t happening OR are my hallucinating!!!!! I promise I will behave from now on but please don’t punish me.

6. 20 MTmarilyn
    June 4, 2011 at 9:10 pm

Please, Please, Please, change the picture. That is so awful!!! After all those wonderful pictures of the President you do this to us. I thought you loved us!

• June 4, 2011 at 9:11 pm

I do love you all, MT, that’s exactly why I have left you tonight with Newt in his mankini – how more delicious can it get??

• 22 utaustinliberal
        June 4, 2011 at 9:27 pm

Oh my word!… Chipsticks I’m eating!!!!!… Oh crap I just threw up in my mouth. And now I’m blind…. now I’m insane. oh crap everytime I close my eyes I see mankini newt…. the horror! Does anyone know the number of the DHHS and DOJ?.. we have to report Chips. I’m rejoining the class action lawsuit Chips. You’ll be hearing from my lawyer: The Cookie Monster….. oh yeah he’s coming after you alright. Crying out loud he’s barfing up cookies everywhere. :)

7. 23 Ann_T
    June 4, 2011 at 9:12 pm

AAAAACK….my eyes!!! I literally gasped when I popped open TOD just now. newt…ick! This is probably close to how he would really look if he was in that thong thing. I need to go get some eye wash. Bad, bad Chipsticks. :D

8. 24 GGail
    June 4, 2011 at 9:18 pm

PLEEEESSSSSEEEEEE DON’T LEAVE US WITH THIS IMAGE. Put up one of the lovely Obama lullaby video’s that you know we love so much!

9. 27 Me4obama
    June 4, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Chipsticks PBO’s picture is not helping, by time I reach it, am already Zoned out. Three pictures of Mankinies, that is a severe punishment.

10. 28 Proud of Obama
    June 4, 2011 at 9:30 pm

OMG, Chips! Jewels by Tiffany’s is just too funny. You are a riot!

11. 29 louc1
    June 4, 2011 at 9:58 pm

AWFUL AWFUL JUST AWFUL!!!!!

12. 30 HZ
    June 4, 2011 at 10:21 pm

Chipsticks, I am laughing my head off and my heart is beating rapidly. I needed a laugh. I am so loud with laughter, my loving neighbor called to check to see if I am okay. Chipsticks, thanks for making us “laugh often, love much, and live well.”

13. 31 Dakota
    June 4, 2011 at 11:22 pm

“Jewels by Tiffany”…Have Mercy! My corneas are in flames…I’m going to throw-up now…

14. June 4, 2011 at 11:39 pm

Wow! Was this done by the same guy who did the iconic “Lee Harvey Oswald with rifle” mock-up? Where is there any sign of human advancement, people?

15. 33 barb
    June 5, 2011 at 2:37 am

I am laughing my head off, better catch it or I joining the class action. I am laughing at all of you and your responses Chips. This is the funniest thead I have seen so far. I’ve got to take a deep breath……..cuse you guys are killing me. :lol; lol: lol:,,,,,,,,,,,THERE take that Chips for treating us like the perverted animals that we are.

16. June 5, 2011 at 9:52 am

Surely this ‘picture’ is a bad joke? perhaps even a caricature of a person thinking of being a public official of these United States?

I can’t even imagine that he would really wear such an outfit in a public setting and expect anyone to take him seriously afterwards.

Father forgivve them….common sense is not as common as we had previously believed !!

• 35 utaustinliberal
      June 5, 2011 at 9:56 am

Hahaha.. Yvonne, it’s a photoshopped picture of the newtster…. but I bet you $5 that’s how he looks like in a mankini. :D

17. June 5, 2011 at 1:10 pm

Gag me! If that picture of Newt with too much loot doesn’t turn you off, nothing will.

RSS OFA