Jun

night everyone

President Barack Obama walks from the stage after speaking at the Adrienne Arsht Center, June 13

*****

Tuesday – All times Eastern

9:30 President Obama departs Miami

11:45 Arrives in San Juan, Puerto Rico

11:55 Delivers remarks on his arrival

12:55 Visits La Fortaleza

2:55 Interviewed with El Nuevo Día and Univision of Puerto Rico

3:50 Attends a DNC event

4:40 Departs Puerto Rico

8:05 Arrives at Andrews

25 Responses to “night everyone”

1. June 13, 2011 at 10:30 pm

POTUS is so serene. I felt bad earlier when FLOTUS said she worries that he’s aged so much. It just makes me want to help him that much more. OBAMA in 2012!

• 2 GGail
      June 13, 2011 at 10:35 pm

Excellent Alberto. Go to Chipsticks OFA link and donate. You can donate as little at $10.00. Then sign the petitions Chipsticks has uploaded for Social Security and Medicare and tell the repugs to keep their hands off out twilight years. Then you can talk with your family, church, friend, co-workers to participate and vote for OBAMA/BIDEN 2012. WHEW!

2. 3 GGail
    June 13, 2011 at 10:32 pm

Good nite dear Chipsticks! That couple is too sweet to be linked with the village idiot Mitt.

3. 4 P
    June 13, 2011 at 10:33 pm

He’s sleeping in Miami tonight? I agree with you Alberto let’s work harder to get him re-elected!!!

4. June 13, 2011 at 10:34 pm

We will fight like hell to get him re-elected. Good night all.

• 6 HZ
      June 13, 2011 at 10:46 pm

Amen on that proud of obama. I really need my family here to pray for me to be able to get my medicine during the campaign, because my pressure and heart will explode with these ugly, lying, and mean people. We will all need to be together with our President. These is destruction. I pray Plouffe, and AA are doing their work. We are going to need every good and decent mind in this fight. I need to put on some music and cool off. These ugly people just made me angry.

June 13, 2011 at 11:27 pm

Yes, we definitely will – and we will succeed! Goodinight everyone :)

June 13, 2011 at 11:45 pm

proud of obama, I am ready to join you in that fight. I am ready to pick up my arms and go to battle to re-elect President Obama. I AM IN.

5. 11 louc1
    June 13, 2011 at 10:45 pm

He may have aged but he still is one fine brother! Lord , please keep him safe in his travels and his family! I see Gibby (CNN and Ed after debate) is back and coming strong with his defense of PBO! Love him and miss him! Hope he tells the UNprofessional Left a thing or two!
    Goodnight everyone!

6. 12 isonprize
    June 13, 2011 at 10:48 pm

Chica!! You done good today, girl, REAL GOOD!! Thanks so much for all you do, all you post, all the $$ you raise. These rethugs are trying to beat us, and we can’t let them. And many times, I think the far lefties are, hopefully UNintentionally, helping them,

Girl, do we have our work cut out for us. Rethugs are already changing state rules about showing Voter ID. and shrinking early voting. What bastards, mean, evil, slimey thugs. WE CAN’T LET THEM WIN!!

7. 13 mtmarilyn
    June 13, 2011 at 10:49 pm

Watching Gibbs on the Ed Show.

8. 16 HZ
    June 13, 2011 at 10:54 pm

sorry, that should be Gibbs. Love him for his point on.

9. June 13, 2011 at 11:14 pm

Thank you Ms. Chips for letting me work off some of my pain, blogging those goofballs took my focus off me for a while.

Biggest whopper of the night (and there were nothing but whoppers): Santorum stating that POTUS has embraced our enemies (like Osama bin Laden) and pushed away our Allies (like Ireland) ;) : ) :) oh and Romney gets DIShonorable mention for his whopper: Anyone on this stage would be a better President than Obama. HAAAA!

these repubs slay me

Rest well, have a good night everyone ~

10. 18 HZ
    June 13, 2011 at 11:31 pm

I also think that Mitt was disrespectful to the families of 9/11 when he made reference to “so he got bib Laden, congraluation.” That was said in an ungly manner and it tore at my heart. What about the families who needed some closure, and maybe that act was what some of them needed. These are some ugly, hateful, noncompassionate, slime people that I have ever seen in my life. There hatefulness comes out towards President Obama. That is one reason why POTUS will prevail. We will get him re-elected to finish the job that he has started. I just want the best for you all who are young and trying to get your education, start your families, take good care of your families, and have a decent life in this nation and around the world. You have worked hard and some of you are going to grad school, and these fools do not seem to get it,”You do not want or need them.” They want to take you backwards, and that pains my heart so much. I am 67, and worked very hard to get where I am today, and I want you all to have a decent, smart, hard working President to enjoy and work for you. Not these small minded, backwards, hateful selfish people. That is why I get so upset. But I know that we will win this one. I am just angry for a while. I will get it together. We will work together to keep our President in that Oval Office.

• 19 HZ
      June 13, 2011 at 11:32 pm

their and not there. I am upset, so please excuse any other sentence structure and spelling.

June 13, 2011 at 11:37 pm

Yes, Romney’s dismissal of Obama’s capture of Bin Laden was in extremely poor taste. Especially coming from the party that went into a huge war for 8 years for that very purpose. Unlike some so-called progressives on DKOS who seem to want to believe that Romney is a huge threat to President Obama, I believe that Romney is so desperate at this point that he is just swinging wildly at President Obama, saying every and anything negative – and hoping that something will stick. Romney spoke a great deal, yet said nothing but “obamsux.” I challenge one person to summarize (1) what Romney’s policies are on the most important issues of the economy, job creation, foreign policy and immigration reform, and how his policies are superior to that of the other Republican candidates and the current President.

• 21 theo67
        June 14, 2011 at 12:11 am

Indeed – they’re all as bad as each other. Nothing to fear, and yet everything to fear with these losers.

11. 22 isonprize
    June 13, 2011 at 11:46 pm

We’re ready to get to work! ;)

• 25 Karen, Sr.
      June 14, 2011 at 6:42 am

But, but, but…they said Americans would flock to those jobs. Tell me, please, how many times can they be wrong on the issues before someone notices?

RSS OFA