Jul

sigh

Media Matters: Fox Business host Gerri Willis made sure her viewers could not fault President Bush for state of the economy … according to the results of a June NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, Americans are more likely to hold Bush accountable than President Obama “for the country’s current economic conditions.” … But Fox viewers can’t hold Bush accountable if they don’t have the option.

10 Responses to “sigh”

July 8, 2011 at 7:13 pm

Silly Gerri! Let them flame away. By next year at this time, all their lies and manipulations will be laid bare for EVERYONE to see…It’s Silly Summer Season once again! In 2009 it was “Teabag Town Hall Anger.” That fizzled out. Then in summer 2010 it was “BP Oil Gulf Spill.” That fizzled out. Now it’s “Jobs and Debt Ceiling.” That will fizzle out. Soon the media and GOP will run out of ideas, and the voters will demand more.

2. 2 ChristiMtl
    July 8, 2011 at 7:20 pm

I’m surprised they didn’t put the President’s name in flashing neon green light, just to make sure.

• 3 utaustinliberal
      July 8, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Exactly! It’s amazing how they conveniently forgot the eight years when GWB to this country to hell in a handbasket. The empty headed morons who watch fox news must be gluttons for masochism.

3. 4 carolyn
    July 8, 2011 at 7:28 pm

And now people are beginning to see how the ACA is benefiting them, and certainly know there are no governent death panels…this is all just as false and contrived as that was. I am no fan of Boehner, but he is owned by various Wall Street concerns, and he cannot let their profits tgo belly up by defaulting on our loans. He knows it, and he has got to deal with his stupid caucus. I read that there are 67 votes he will not get, the Tea Party nuts, but there are enough corporate Republicans that know which their side is buttered on. I think they have been given the go ahead to make some concessions on loophole closing….it will make the look good. They’ll bring us close to the brink again…they love the drama. John’ll get another chance to cry in public when he considers how close they came…..if he doesn’t pass this, he’ll have no money for his next campaign.

4. 6 lmrj
    July 8, 2011 at 7:35 pm

This ls laughable. Typical Faux playing to their viewers. Nobody else except their viewers will believe their little propaganda ploy. smh…

5. 7 Keith in C-bus, Ohio
    July 8, 2011 at 7:38 pm

Chicks I love you, but some of the threads you start make me want to through my lap top against the wall with Anger!! LMAO

• July 8, 2011 at 8:10 pm

Ha, sorry Keith!! I always think, ooooh, 100 times, before posting this infuriating stuff, I don’t want to depress you all (!), but this was just comical – I couldn’t resist. Be nice to that laptop!

6. 9 meta
    July 8, 2011 at 8:07 pm

These people are so incompetent, so inordinately stupid, so manipulating. It really makes you wonder why we all don’t have our own shows. Seriously.

7. July 8, 2011 at 8:34 pm

Who really cares what those people over there at FOX think. First of all they don’t think, everything is put in their brain from those FOX tv folks. Second of all these people blame President Obama for every thing. Those racists idiots probably blame him for starting World War 1. Don’t worry Chipsticks you won’t depress me. I still believe in this President, the sun will shine again. I believe that. Everyday is not going to be sunny, you are going to have your rain, for sure. There will be ups and downs, but it’s important to keep the faith. It’s important for us to keep the faith, and I believe the President relies on his faith also, and the love of his family. So this too shall pass. President Obama will keep on working hard for these Americans, for all Americans. And let us all keep him in our prayers.