26 Responses to “altogether now….”

July 17, 2011 at 3:49 pm

Hahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant just brilliant! It’s H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S but TRUE. Her song is basically a rehashing of statements made by Michele Bachmann. How freakin scary is that? This is who wants to be President? A person who has no original thoughts and allows another human being to plan her every move. Well done Chips. ;)

2. 2 lisalovesobama
    July 17, 2011 at 3:50 pm

“cause Marcus said so….” “the first gay president….”——fracking awesome!!! :lol: “all together now!”

July 17, 2011 at 3:55 pm

OT…police commissioner in London resigns over the hacking scandal….CNN Now I’ll go watch the vid!

• 5 utaustinliberal
      July 17, 2011 at 4:43 pm

Oh yeah I saw that on twitter. I think he’s the head of Scotland Yard. The quagmire deepens.

4. 6 GGail
    July 17, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Such a cute song with sooooo many messages! LOL!!!!! and thank God she has a good voice because that song never ends!!!!!

5. 7 MTmarilyn
    July 17, 2011 at 3:56 pm

That is great. And it’s so easy to sing. Altogether now……

July 17, 2011 at 3:59 pm

Funny:) Now can I please get that tune out of my head!!!

7. 9 dun
    July 17, 2011 at 4:03 pm

This show need to go on the road, I will buy this cd

8. 10 Fred
    July 17, 2011 at 4:12 pm

I am sorry but GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL :D :D :D :D :D
    USA!
    USA!
    USA!

9. July 17, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Off topic. But The USA just score a goal in the Women’s World Cup Final. Go USA!!

10. 12 Doris
    July 17, 2011 at 4:19 pm

Picked this up from gretty at OFA. Can’t take credit for finding it.

First Family watching Women’s World Cup Final.

• 14 lisalovesobama
      July 17, 2011 at 4:23 pm

oh phooey! Well Ms. CHips, I sent the video of PBO and family leaving Church and being asked about today’s game. According to the vid he sent out a tweet wishing our team luck, saying that he would be watching and cheering for them. The above was me trying- in my technologically illiterate way to get the actual video to show up. Hm :?

11. 18 Fred
    July 17, 2011 at 4:22 pm

crap
    crap
    crap
    1 all :mad:

12. 19 dotster
    July 17, 2011 at 4:29 pm

Fun little ditty of a song—-trying to remember the refrain—–the drive-by Christian Broadcasting network school of fundamentalist government intervention……I give up but it was classic. Michele went to fakey faith healer and televangelist Oral Roberts U. I presume Marcus selected that school for her also, since she did confess that he has made all her life decisions. Great choice, Marcus. Oral Roberts took advantage of the poor and the uninformed, tricking them into sending him money—–he needed 8 million by March one year or “God was going to call him home”, and the people responded and he bought homes in Beverly Hills and Palm Springs and a fleet of high end cars, imported Italian suits, gaudy expensive jewelry (which would be airbrushed out of fundraising photos). Oral Roberts U. is now basically funded by Mart Green, the heir to Hobby Lobby (ewwwwwww) who has donated tens of millions of dollars to the school. Maybe Marcus, with his issues, sent Michele there because all students have to sign a pledge of no drinking, smoking or sex.

13. 20 lmrj
    July 17, 2011 at 4:53 pm

“cause Marcus said so…” “the first gay president…” Ain’t THAT the truth!!!!!! “… doth protest too much me thinks.”

14. 21 carolyn
    July 17, 2011 at 5:11 pm

Oh my! That was hilarious. Is this the same woman who sang “Don’t Speak for Me Sarah Palin” to the tune of “Don’t Cry for Me Argentina” in 2008? I don’t think so……she got the whole platform in one song…

15. 22 Anonymous
    July 17, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Thanks for the video of the Obamas going to Church. They look so Familyish :-) Such great Role Models, I love them so much also, just like the rest of us here. They are so easy to love :D

16. July 17, 2011 at 5:30 pm

Thanks for the video of the Obamas going to Church. They look so Family-ish :-) They are such great Role Models, I just love the Obamas, and BO, just like the rest of us here on TOD :D

17. 25 carolyn
    July 17, 2011 at 11:35 pm

I looked up this performance on YouTube so my husband could send it around, and yes it is by Hockey Mama for Obama who sang the Sarah Palin song in 2008. She is very creative.

18. 26 LYNND
    July 18, 2011 at 7:09 pm

♪♫ So small you can fit it your bedroom♪♫ LOL!!!