Aug

lunch guest

President Obama has lunch with campaign volunteers at Ted’s Bulletin in Washington, Aug. 10

25 Responses to “lunch guest”

August 10, 2011 at 6:45 pm

Awwwww….. that’s freaking awesome that he takes the time out to give these wonderful volunteers the thrill of their lives by lunching with them. Video please. Video please. Video please. C’mon Donna our resident video queen and other video hunters out there. Go! Go! Go Go! :lol: :lol:

ps: As you can tell I’m desperate for a video. I only caught a teensy weensy clip of it on the news.

2. August 10, 2011 at 6:46 pm

Great photos! And a great event for those dedicated volunteers.

3. 10 SUE DUVALL SMITH
    August 10, 2011 at 6:49 pm

THAT’S OUR PRECIOUS PREZ. I’D BE PASSED OUT UNDER THE TABLE W/ GOOSEBUMPS HANGIN’ OVER MY SOX! LUV THOSE PIXS!

4. 12 Proud of Obama
    August 10, 2011 at 6:50 pm

Ooooooo Pres looks soooooo handsome.

5. 14 ber6964
    August 10, 2011 at 6:55 pm

There are more people at his informal stops than are at Romney and Bachmann’s Official Campaign Events!!
    That’s why I think he’ll be re-elected.
    People underestimate his Charisma and Appeal to everyday Americans!!

6. 16 ber6964
    August 10, 2011 at 6:57 pm

And I love his cute funny faces!

7. 17 Sue
    August 10, 2011 at 7:38 pm

Did he really make that face? I don’t believe what I read or what I see anymore. That seems so not like the PBO.

• August 10, 2011 at 7:46 pm

It was his “yikes” face Sue! Just added a short bit of video, he was responding to one of the women saying she had been up at 4.0am (?) that morning.

• August 10, 2011 at 8:24 pm

Hi Chipsticks!

How’s it going chica. Missed seeing your posts. Sorry for not replying to you on twitter awhile back.

I’m really not good with tweeting. I’m still having technical issues. Getting old I guess.

8. 20 prettyfoot58
    August 10, 2011 at 7:43 pm

Wopw…the young man who sat opposite the President …is the young man who organized and chaired the campaign meeting that i went to last week…for the Obama/Biden re-election campaign….

how kooooooooooooooooooool is that…..:-D

9. August 10, 2011 at 8:31 pm

I looooved the face he pulled. so cute :)

10. 23 Suzanne holland
    August 10, 2011 at 8:36 pm

How cute is that face !!

11. 25 Ceb
    August 11, 2011 at 8:38 am

THIS is why I love him so much! No one is busier than the president, yet he always takes the time to encourage young people and any one else who is trying to make a positive difference in his/her corner of the world. As one poster said long ago, PBO is community organizing the country. He reminds us all of the time that “we are the ones that we have been waiting for.”. He is all empowerment and inclusiveness. He has opened the doors and invited all of us to share in the responsibility of making our country and world better. This is why the privileged power brokers hate him. We are learning how we have been hoodwinked and kept back and ignorant and as we learn more and more, they loss power. While many of us are not yet marching in the streets, minds and lives are being changed. There is a powerful evolution occurring and American will not be the same. PBO is for systemic and lasting change and this comes about not with rash behavior or the one big event, but with steady reflection and intelligent actions that take time to bear fruition. Furthermore, this laser-like attention that he and Michelle give to you the young people here and abroad, is to build the citizens of tomorrow who believe in a more just and inclusive world. The change is here and it is building lasting strength.