10 Responses to “lego!”

1. August 14, 2011 at 10:23 pm

I LUUUUURRRRVVVVV DWS!!!! I call her as often as possible to tell her how much i appreciate what a STELLAR job she’s doing. I ALWAYS compliment her on her defense of PBO and tell her just how proud I am of her as DNC chair. I love her!!! :) :) :) She is on point and spectacular. I don’t think anyone else could do a better job as chair.

2. 2 Walking_on_ Sunshine
    August 14, 2011 at 10:40 pm

She’s awesome. She seems to be everywhere defending the President and knocking down those sorry looking republican blockheads. Is she on twitter? I’d like to thank her for the great work she’s doing.

3. 5 Charmed
    August 14, 2011 at 10:59 pm

I Love he so much, when I see her on tv I know she’s not going to start with “I don’t agree with everything President Obama does” she defends him and other Dems…..She is the BEST.

August 14, 2011 at 11:07 pm

Love love loooooooooooooooove DWS. Rock on DNC Chair. Rock on!

5. 7 theo67
    August 15, 2011 at 1:49 am

She really is a breath of fresh air. Just staunchly defending the President and the Democratic position. Just imagine if every Dem was doing this.

6. August 15, 2011 at 6:41 am

This woman supported Hillary, but when Barack won she realize that we had to come together to defeat those Republicans. All those Progressives who are so anti-Obama right better use the brain the good Lord gave them and ask themselves this question, do they think things will be better with the Tea Republicans in control? These Tea Republicans have alrady told us what and where they stand. Who they will fight for, and it is not the poor and middle class. After seeing that debt ceiling hostage crisis, their answer ought to be a big fat no, things will not be better with a any of those Republicans in the White House. But yet all I’ve seen is them fighting President Obama, instead of the Tea Republicans. We have to come together, and defeat this evil, know as the Tea Republican Party.

• 9 Ladyhawke
      August 15, 2011 at 7:34 am

anniebella, you are asking the right question:

“All those Progressives who are so anti-Obama right better use the brain the good Lord gave them and ask themselves this question, do they think things will be better with the Tea Republicans in control?”

===============================

Why any progressive is not working like hell to support President Obama and expose the obstructionist Republican Party is a mystery to me. I don’t know how anyone (except rabid GOP diehards) would want these ANTI-GOVERNMENT candidates to have so much power over our lives. As far as I am concerned, none of the GOP candidates is qualified to be the leader of the free world.

Tea Party candidate Michele Bachmann is unhinged and deranged. Here are some examples of her agenda:

1) Rep. Bachmann Introduces Bill to Repeal Dodd-Frank

2) Bachmann: I ‘Probably Would’ Reinstate DADT Because It ‘Has Worked Very Well’

3) Michele Bachmann — who is pledging to remove the White House teleprompters.

4) Michele Bachmann’s “motivation in life” is to repeal “Obamacare”… the “crown jewel of socialism.”

5) Letter: Bachmann, tea partiers prefer debt defaults

6) She also introduced the lightbulb freedom of choice act.

7) Pawlenty said: “She has a record of making false statements,”

8) Pawlenty said: “But her record of accomplishment in Congress is non-existent, it’s non-existent.”

===============================

• August 15, 2011 at 7:40 am

Some of them have it in their heads that if things get worse, the American people would revolt and swing hard left. Others live such good life that it doesn’t matter who’s in power.