Aug

more pete souza magic…..

President Obama hugs First Lady Michelle Obama after watching her jump rope during a taping for the Presidential Active Lifestyle Award (PALA) challenge and Nickelodeon’s Worldwide Day of Play, July 15

President Obama gets a hug from a little girl as he greets Wounded Warriors and their families in the State Dining Room of the White House, July 5

President Obama talks with Andrew Kline, outgoing Chief of Staff, Office of Intellectual Property Enforcement, in the Oval Office, July 12. Kline’s daughter, Logan, sits atop the Resolute Desk.

President Obama greets members of the audience following a town hall at the University of Maryland, July 22

Vice President Biden and President Obama look at an app on an iPhone in the Outer Oval Office, Saturday, July 16

President Obama and Vice President Biden greet Wounded Warriors and their families in the State Dining Room of the White House, July 5

President Obama meets with senior advisors in the Situation Room, July 8

President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama watch fireworks from the roof of the White House, July 4

A young girl salutes President Obama as he shakes hands along a ropeline with members of the military and their families during the Fourth of July celebration at the White House

And from Samantha Appleton:

First Lady Michelle Obama greets children during her visit to the Naval Air Station Oceana Summer Camp in Virginia Beach, July 21

More new photos here

101 Responses to “more pete souza magic…..”

1. 1 Doris
    August 18, 2011 at 1:31 pm

Good stuff. :D Thanks Chips.

2. 8 Sue in Minnesota
    August 18, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Pure magic, both in front of and behind the camera. Pete is genuis.

3. 9 HZ
    August 18, 2011 at 1:38 pm

I love Pete Souza. He is the best, what a great subjects to work with as our President and First Lady. I love hi so much because he is giving us such beautiful history. God bless Pete.

4. 11 PoliticalJunkessa
    August 18, 2011 at 1:42 pm

The little girl who just leans into PBO and squeezes his legs and the little boy grabbing his finger are toooooo precious. Love Michelle in the middle of the kids, too — priceless!

Too many smiles — this will surely make the firebaggers and teabaggers mad. :mrgreen:

I hope we get to see just a few glimpses of them on their very well-deserved vacay, and I hope they get to chill to the max with family and friends.

• 12 Doris
      August 18, 2011 at 1:48 pm

The little Chica on the President’s desk is one for the history books too. I hope she get a picture of that one for her grandchildren.

• 16 Tally
      August 18, 2011 at 1:51 pm

That little girl!!! The look of intense love and determination on her face – she has a job to do: HUG THE PRESIDENT WITH ALL HER MIGHT!

❤⁷

• 19 Ladyhawke
      August 18, 2011 at 1:55 pm

I love the photo of FLOTUS surrounded by the whippersnappers. I am especially drawn to the two little girls standing directly behind FLOTUS with their hands gently resting around her neck and on her back. Just adorable.

5. 20 HZ
    August 18, 2011 at 1:43 pm

And you know who else I love: Our beloved Chips. I really do give thanks each and everydday for you Chips. I thank you, and I love what you give to us each and everyday. We know this is not easy work, but you are so generous, kind, intelligent, and precise in your decisions to make this a calm, truthful, and respectful place to come to. This is my thanks to you today, Chipsticks. Thank you so very much, Chips. I love you back so very much, HZ

• 21 Doris
      August 18, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Amen HZ, Amen.

• 22 Sue in Minnesota
      August 18, 2011 at 2:04 pm

Amen HZ, I am in the grateful camp as well…deeply grateful. How do we repay her?

• 23 Sue in Minnesota
        August 18, 2011 at 2:11 pm

I’ll answer my own question…..for one we see that our President is reelected and that he bring him a supportive Congress.

• 24 HZ
          August 18, 2011 at 3:51 pm

Amen Sue. I also know that we will stay focus, supportive of her efforts, and keep her in our daily thoughts of thanksgiving. Respect for our space here and sweetly keeping all of us together as a loving and respectful family will be first in our minds. We will not allow her to have to weed out unkind, and trash within our family without being watchful along with her in that effort. We know that she must have so much of that ugly stuff to do daily. So let us lift her up in our thoughts daily.She does so much to keep this a beautiful haven, so let us stand with her to keep positive in our discussions and yes, stay on track with re-electing President barack Obama. so

• 25 Sue in Minnesota
          August 18, 2011 at 6:03 pm

we bring..not he bring…my lousy typing continues.

6. 28 Lambunao
    August 18, 2011 at 1:53 pm

wow these pictures lifted my spirits. SOARING….Thank you so much Chips, Ms. Chipstcks. Great great photos. Now I can get ready to go to work with more enthusiasm. thanks again.

• August 18, 2011 at 2:11 pm

Lambunao, after this B.S with Rep. Waters, the B.S.about the President going vacation, these pictures makes me smile instead of making me mad. Thank you Chipsticks. You are a blessing.

• August 18, 2011 at 2:12 pm

These pictures make me smile, because I have been mad this morning.

• 31 Doris
          August 18, 2011 at 2:15 pm

Chips knows when we need to be cheered up. I love her for that. Glad you are feeling better and smiling.

• 32 Obama Grandmama
        August 18, 2011 at 4:05 pm

I agree about the photos bringing a smile to my face too. I had caught a couple of Chris Matthews and Ed Schultz’ comments last night as I usually listen to the intro to see what they are going to talk about and scroll through what I think will make me mad but didn’t scroll fast enough so caught the new Gallop poll numbers on what people are thinking about PBO and the economy and gasped and felt sick afterwards. Then hearing the stock market was plummeting this morning made me feel worse. Seeing my email posts from this blog. Coming on and seeing this beautiful photos was a cure for me today. Thanks, Chips! I sometimes think caring too much can hurt.

7. 33 Shafeeqah V. Smith
    August 18, 2011 at 2:05 pm

Fantastic! Love these pictures!

8. August 18, 2011 at 2:07 pm

The love these children just pour out to PBO is incredibly heartwarming. Gets me every time. Pete Souza’s photos are truly a Godsend.

August 18, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Thanks so much for this Chips. Once you come back from an errand, you start to fire thread after thread with a vengeance. Love ya Chica; because you sure do yeomans work every freakin day :D

Pete Souza is photographic GENIUS. A legend. All the pictures show warmth, beauty, splendor and are all gorgeous. They all take my breath away. Plus they reveal what a great relationship PBO has with FLOTUS and VP Biden.

• 36 HZ
      August 18, 2011 at 4:05 pm

Yes, Utaustinliberal. I just love the one with President Obama and Vice-President Biden. Look at that smile on POTUS face and then look at that”Man where did you get this from? I am the smartness techy VPOTUS ever. Thanks Barack.” Can’t you just hear our beloved Joe Biden saying those words. Such a great team!!

10. 37 Fred
    August 18, 2011 at 2:14 pm

Rick Perry Can’t Defend His Claim That Social Security Is Unconstitutional Because He’s ‘Got A Big Mouthful’

GOP Rep. Agrees With Buffett, Says Tax Code Favors ‘The Ultra-Wealthy, [And] Ultra-Wealthy Corporations’

VIDEO: Rick Perry Says Evolution Is ‘A Theory That’s Out There’ Like Creationism

A final victory in Texas

11. 38 Ladyhawke
    August 18, 2011 at 2:14 pm

Here’s a post that should be tweeted to all of the cable/network stations, newspapers, White House Press Corps and reporters in Washington D.C. I really don’t expect many of them to do this type of fact based reporting and analysis. The facts continue to have a liberal bias. But maybe if this link showed up in a tweet they might be tempted to read it.

Dispelling Rick Perry and Mitt Romney’s Lies About Obama And The Economy

====================

The Republicans have tried to block, repeal, and undo everything the president has attempted to help the economy including the stimulus that saved the automobile industry and created 1.1 million jobs. Now the Republicans running for president are blaming their party’s record malfeasance and job-killing actions on the man who is really creating jobs and saving the economy. Their lies may play well to their individual bases, but not to Americans who remember why the economy is in such a quagmire.

The Republicans’ lies will only get worse over time because they lack the ability to ever tell the truth; especially when the truth portrays them as responsible for the lack of jobs and state of the economy. It has been over seven months since Republicans took control of the House, and despite their promises to create jobs, they have been the ultimate job-killers. They have also hurt the economy with their hostage-taking over the debt ceiling and based on the latest Gallup poll, only 13% of Americans approve of their actions that certainly contributed to the S&P credit downgrade that is causing more economic damage.

The act of blaming someone else for your party’s behavior is typical of criminals, and for Romney and Perry to blame President Obama for something the Bush-Republicans did is beyond campaign rhetoric; it is lying and criminal. The both know that ignorant Americans and racists want to believe anything bad about the president and they will never concede he has done an incredible job given the circumstances. The only glimmer of hope is that when people hear Romney and Perry’s pack of lies, they will either go check the facts or at least remember what happened just a few years ago. However, it seems Republican supporters are either stupid or liars themselves and will never give President Obama any credit for the progress he has made in spite of Republican obstruction and job-killing. There are still 14.5 months until the 2012 elections and at the rate the Republicans are already lying, it is going to be a long dishonest Republican campaign. Hopefully, Americans are smart enough to see through the lies but even if they do, it will never stop the liars in the Republican presidential race.

======================

• 39 Sue in Minnesota
      August 18, 2011 at 2:20 pm

Politicususa should be daily reading for those in our camp. Lots of factual references to aid in our efforts to communicate, and very clear support for this President.

• 40 Ladyhawke
        August 18, 2011 at 2:30 pm

I agree sue. Exemplary reporting all the time at PoliticusUSA. It’s one of my favorite sites.

• August 18, 2011 at 2:39 pm

I read Politics USA and The People’s view everyday. All REAL progressives should read both of these sites. I heard The Obamafoodarama mentioned in the news on the radio one day.

• 42 Ladyhawke
      August 18, 2011 at 2:28 pm

Here’s a great comment on the PoliticusUSA Perry-Romney-Lies post which gets to the heart of the problem – THE COMPLICITY OF THE MEDIA.

eric wynne on August 18, 2011 at 11:10 am

Missing from rmuse’s well stated comments is the comprehensive complicity of the national broadcast, print and digital media’s by abdicating their responsibility by allowing these lies to gain mainstream traction. There is no push back or challenge let alone outright rejection of the lies, misstatements and twisting of fact employed by the Republican party and the media which drives its messaging. Be it any of the supposed thought leadership media such as NBC/CBS/ABC, NPR, The NYT, Washpo, Huffpo – all are complicit in their acceptance and promulgation of the Republican/Tea Party lies.

Just imagine a lead story by ABC/NBC/CBS of their nightly news or the NYT or NPR etc. with a lede such: Rick Perry/Michelle Bachman/John Boehner/Eric Cantor/Mitch McConnell Lies/Misstatements About the Economy and Job Creation or the debt ceiling…or any topic.

Instead the opposite occurs. Indeed interviews become talking points opportunities packed with ideology devoid of truth or facts with, at most and far too rarely, but the meekest of rebuttals or challenge of the interviewees statements by the interviewer allowing reinforcement of the lies.

Unfortunately the fourth estate has completely forgotten and abdicated its essential historic role with the result that our Democracy and the country is far the worse for it.

• 43 Sue in Minnesota
        August 18, 2011 at 3:19 pm

I concur completely. Frauds!

We can keep pushing back, but at the same time should encourage people to redirect their attention to reliable sources.

• 44 dotster
        August 18, 2011 at 4:41 pm

I so agree. This news media has failed our country and our democracy. It’s a tough go to try to work around them. They still have the most power, reach the most people. We can tweet and retweet and fire off emails etc., but we really desperately need a new day of integrity in our national media. They’ve all abdicated their duty. I wish President Obama could appear at town halls in every town in the country. That would work, but of course that’s preposterous, and it’s so tragic that that is what is needed for the truth to get out there.

12. 45 Fred
    August 18, 2011 at 2:18 pm

well ain’t that a bitch :roll:

Republican Congressman Extols The Virtues Of Government-Run Health Care

Nativist Former Rep. Tom Tancredo Launches Anti-Immigrant Super PAC

13. 48 Debz
    August 18, 2011 at 2:41 pm

I love, love that photo of the little girl sitting on the desk.

14. 49 dotster
    August 18, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Looks like some powerful forces are at work to bring Perry down fast and hard. Lots of sleazy rumors about. There’s the nutty Ron Paul supporter who is taking out full page ads for strippers, and others, to come forward to share their experiences w/Perry for cash. Lots of infidelity and other charges but no proof presented except a Perry receipt at a Drag Queen club in Key West. And then Salon had a story about Perry’s Christian hypocrisy, hanging out with anti-muslim religious extremists, asking all to pray to Jesus Christ and at the same time he is sposed to be best buds with Muslim religious leader, Aga Khan, and there’s some kind of deal there to bring teaching about Islam to Tx. school children—-which is fine except for all the dishonesty and hypocrisy that surrounds it. Rove pushing these stories? I know he hates Perry.

• 50 GGail
      August 18, 2011 at 2:55 pm

One of the many qualities that I admire in President Obama is that he will not tolerate rumors – written, whispered or posted. It is unnecessary and can start out as a rumor and end of being “fact” somewhere else. It’s not right or fair. We don’t like it when it’s done to him.

15. 51 ChristiMtl
    August 18, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Too much cuteness!!! oh my goodness, these children are too adorable.

16. August 18, 2011 at 2:56 pm

souza needs to publish a book. I can’t wait anymore.

17. 53 Fred
    August 18, 2011 at 2:58 pm

Anderson Cooper Gets the Giggles Over Gerard Depardieu :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. 54 nintendowii10
    August 18, 2011 at 2:58 pm

I’m glad that spaces like this one, BWD’s, and The People’s View exist. We can support the President without the whining emoprogs acting like know it alls.

And looking at the townhalls, the people support President Obama, no matter what the MSM or some poll says. The people get that the President has to deal with a dysfunctional do-nothing Congress consisting of Teapugs who care more about party than about country.

And I’ll gladly point this out: no one yet has thrown shoes at President Obama, whereas we had a disgruntled Iraqi throw shoes at President Bush. That’s proof enough of how much respect President Obama has, nuff said :wink:

19. August 18, 2011 at 3:00 pm

“Kline’s daughter, Logan, sits atop the Resolute Desk”

Duh – she looks pretty resolute herself, too :-)

August 18, 2011 at 3:14 pm

Hey guys Randi Rhodes is on right now http://www.ktlkam1150.com/mediaplayer/

Joe Liberman has a new book that he’s promoting in which he talks about not letting politics get in the way of him having intimate sexual relations with his spouse. UGGGHHHHH…. BLECH…. Gross.. the idea of Joe Liberman having sex is just as gross as the idea of thinking of Mr. Lard himself Rush Limpballs having sex. I need some fucking bleach for my brain.

21. August 18, 2011 at 3:14 pm

These are some of the best stuff I’ve seen from Souza, and with his standards, it’s not easy. Some of these pictures are downright astonishing.

22. 60 nintendowii10
    August 18, 2011 at 3:28 pm

O’Donnell: Piers Morgan Wouldn’t Stop Talking About Sex

23. 62 nintendowii10
    August 18, 2011 at 3:37 pm

Randi Rhodes handing a Teabagger caller his ass and he is lying about listening to Rush Limbaugh… GO RANDI GO!!!!!!

• 63 utaustinliberal
      August 18, 2011 at 3:43 pm

I’m listening too! This teabagger fool says he hates extremes on the right and the left. Yet he’s supporting Bachmann and Perry for President. WTF? They aren’t extreme? He said he doesn’t support Romney bc he’s too moderate. He then kept bitching about Perry as a “job creator.” Randi told him that TX got most of it’s good jobs from the govt and oil companies and defense spending. TX is the number one state in minimum wage jobs. This fool then said what’s wromg with minimum wage jobs. I love how Randi said nothing is wrong with minimum wage jobs but a Governor should shoot for better for his people. This teabagger is a whacked out fool.

• 64 Ladyhawke
        August 18, 2011 at 4:13 pm

This segment with Randi reminded me of an article in Salon back in June 2011 entitled “This Is Why The United States Is Doomed”. The Republican Party lies, distorts and makes stuff up with such ease. Black is white, up is down. They take no responsibility for the damage they have done to the country but they are quick to try to take credit for things they did not do (like capturing OBL). And they get away with this because of the feckless media not holding them accountable. Their outlandish pronouncements are rarely challenged by the media with the facts.

THIS IS WHY THE UNITED STATES IS DOOMED:

The GOP response to the jobs report: The Earth is flat and two plus two equals five

==============================

The Hill reports the House Republican response to Friday morning’s distressing jobs report.

House Republicans pinned the blame for Friday’s disappointing jobs report squarely on the White House, saying the Obama administration’s “over-taxing, over-regulating and over-spending” has stifled economic growth.

“One look at the jobs report should be enough to show the White House it’s time to get serious about cutting spending and dealing with our ailing economy,” Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) said.

How many blatant untruths can a Republican speaker of the House stuff into one sentence? Quite a few!

=============================

• 65 Sue in Minnesota
        August 18, 2011 at 5:17 pm

I saw a cute reply to the suggestion that Perry was such a fabulous job creator..”he’s so good at job creation that everyone has three.”
        Puts a hammer to the head of all those minimum wage jobs he is touting. I am sorry, I do not know the source, although I wish I were that cleaver. :D

24. August 18, 2011 at 3:52 pm

I’m so grateful for this site Chips.. having a shit day.. so thank you extra extra for Pete Souza’s photos.. the little girl saluting done did me in~ Have to go pick up one of my kitties at the vet.. she’s our newest addition- a stray that was found locked in my neighbor’s garage (by accident) but she had a broken tooth and a torn up infected nail.. so hopefully the vet has her on the mend now. Will come back in a while and read everyone’s wonderful informative comments.

Adding a thought… that photo with Pres and VP looking at an ‘app’… could it be they’re reading at the TOD? ;)

• 67 Doris
      August 18, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Oh I hope your kitty is better. The Pres. and VP might be taking a peek at TOD. Wouldn’t that be great! :D

• 68 HZ
        August 18, 2011 at 4:46 pm

I hope so as well Doris. Try to relax when you come back from the vet, sherijr. Good thoughts come your way.

• August 18, 2011 at 7:26 pm

Aww thank you HZ.. it’s been a tough day- but far tougher for our little furball.. who by the way will recover nicely I think. Thank you for your good wishes- double them right back to you HZ :)

• 70 HZ
        August 18, 2011 at 4:48 pm

Doris, I was thinking the same thing. I hope they are having someone read our blog. I have mentioned it to several reliable sources close to the President. Let them feast on some good loving, intelligent people from some great people. HZ

• August 18, 2011 at 7:24 pm

thank you Doris- I think she’ll recover nicely- they had to remove her nail and her tooth.. but she’s back home now with our other kitties and should get healthy before too long.

• 73 Sue in Minnesota
      August 18, 2011 at 5:23 pm

Sherijr…..hope your day gets better, and that your kitty is on the mend.

I have a hunch that someone from their staff visits here……if they don’t, they definitely should. Although our salty language and sometimes adult conversations might make them a bit nervous :D

• August 18, 2011 at 7:25 pm

Yeah.. it does get colorful round here now and then.. but all in the spirit of POTUS support :) the day hasn’t gotten better, but oh well.. tomorrow is another day and this too shall pass ;)

25. 75 MTmarilyn
    August 18, 2011 at 3:52 pm

I was listening to that too and thought, he is nuts if he thinks minimum wage jobs are just fine. And his comments on education were quite telling too.

• 76 nintendowii10
      August 18, 2011 at 3:57 pm

Randi did point out the teabagger said “medium wage” as opposed to minimum wage… the dude was probably drunk, especially considering he considers Perry and Bachmann moderates but Romney too far right :shock:

August 18, 2011 at 4:09 pm

Oh, brother. The DCCC is at it again. The other day, they sent a call for folks to sign birthday greetings FOR President Clinton (former President, not currently associated with Congress). Today, they send an email FROM Pres. Clinton asking for support of some Dem who is running in a special election. Here’s what I emailed back:

“No, thanks. Until your group voices full support for the agenda of President Obama, I will not be donating. Please stop making President Clinton your rep. He’s a former president and not connected to Congress. Is this email from ‘him’ why you sent him birthday greetings the other day? Too transparent. Support President Obama!”

• 78 Doris
      August 18, 2011 at 4:14 pm

“Can you hear me now?” I bet they did. Very good Jacqueline. Very good.

• 79 Sue in Minnesota
      August 18, 2011 at 5:31 pm

I responded to them today saying essentially the same. I also called Debbie Wasserman-Schultz to both demonstrate support for the work she has been doing, but to also raise the suggestion that wayward Dems, especially those that bash President Obama will hurt their fund raising efforts. I mentioned the general consensus of this group, that unless differences are more constructively handled, donations will be redirected to individuals, as opposed to the group. Called Nancy Pelosi’s office today too, just to thank her and register support for her leadership and her consistent and very public support of President Obama.

27. 80 JER
    August 18, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Live stream from Andrews AFB awaiting First Family departure. http://www.ustream.tv/cbsnews

August 18, 2011 at 4:22 pm

Hey guys just saw this on CNN and MSNBC. The DOJ is investigating S&P. They began the investigation before the downgrade. The reason for the investigation is that people have been filing complaints that banks like Bank of America, investment companies, various corporations and some states have been paying S&P to give them a better credit rating than they deserve. After they get the rating, if they want an even better one, they call back S&P and negotiate how much they have to pay to sweeten the pot so that they get a better rating. They also promise S&P that they will adhere to certain rules, so S&P uses the same shoddy accounting tricks it used to downgrade the US credit, to make their rating higher. So now the DOJ along with the Fed Reserve is looking into these claims and seeing what comes off it.

• 90 Ladyhawke
      August 18, 2011 at 4:33 pm

The Backlash Against S&P Begins
      ==========================

Apparently, it isn’t so fun to get downgraded. Earlier this month, Standard and Poor’s downgraded the U.S., which caused a domino effect and pushed down the ratings of bonds issued by other entities implicitly guaranteed by the U.S like some municipalities. The retaliation appears to have begun.

This week, we’re learning that some of those local governments are dropping the agency from the group it pays to rate its debt. Meanwhile, the U.S. Justice Department is reportedly investigating S&P for its mortgage bond rating mistakes. Yet S&P rejected a proposal that would have changed the ratings market framework in a way that might have prevented bond issuer retaliation. The agency may only have itself to blame for its situation.

• 91 dotster
        August 18, 2011 at 4:57 pm

Wish the Justice Dept. could investigate the Republican Party which held our country hostage over the debt ceiling debate, caused a huge unnecessary fiasco, which prompted the downgrade and is still reverberating today with negative economic repercussions. Intentional and highly damaging to our country and to our economy. Investigate the Republican Party.

• 92 Sue in Minnesota
          August 18, 2011 at 5:40 pm

They would scream POLITICS…which the justice department especially, should be above. But like you, wish they could and would. I’ld like them to get on Murdoch’s case as well, like white on rice.

My brother said something very interesting today…that over the course of the last 20-30 years or more, Republicans have stripped the government of the tools it could use to inspire job creation….he was very pessimistic about our ability to course correct from here forward. He is reading Robert Reich so I think that is influencing his views…any expert opinions out there?

29. 93 globalcitizenlinda
    August 18, 2011 at 4:24 pm

these are beautiful photos – each one is precisous (PBO saluting kids, kids hanging on legs necks and all of First Family body parts, kids on the resolute desk and all others)

thanks a lot Chipsticks for remembering that we so need cheering up at a time when the hatemongers seem to be dominating the airwaves.

ps, notice how the young girl hanging onto President Obama’s leg is standing on on the tips of the toes.

30. 94 gd4pbo
    August 18, 2011 at 4:48 pm

All the republican idiots criticizing the President for now demanding Assad to go should just shut the hell up. Had the Pres. done so sooner, they would be complaining about that too. Romney who was MIA during the debt ceiling debate then was suddenly against the deal, need to STFU and sit his flip flopping ass somehwere. Thank God that the US has a president that respects and works closely with his allies to form a unified message/front when necessary. Not some shoot-from-the-hip, cowboy, my way or the highway diplomacy…..had McCain and unable I mean Palin were in charge the US would be at war with the entire Middle East, North Korea and Spain which McCain indicated was in South America and not a US ally. At that last debate all those GOP clowns got an F on foreign policy so they can all just shut up! Rant over.

Love those pics btw!

31. 96 gd4pbo
    August 18, 2011 at 5:30 pm

Thanks meta :)

These people just piss me off. Just yesterday I read on CNN’s ticker that Herman Cain the Unable said that it would be a great thing to impeach the president for…..wait for it…ACA and not defending DOMA. Since when is giving Americans affordable healthcare and civil rights became impeachable offenses? WTF? Does Cain the Unable even knows what what impeachment is? Or how it’s done? Or even what constitutes as an impeachable offense? The republicans should be impeached for pledging allegiance to Norquist and NOT UPHOLDING THEIR OATHS OF OFFICE AND TO THE CONSTITUTION!

August 18, 2011 at 5:32 pm

If you thought that Ron Paul was just an anti-war kook…think again. Here’s more.

33. 98 gd4pbo
    August 18, 2011 at 5:44 pm

That should’ve been ‘oath’. And Secessionist Perry should be arrested for treason.

34. 99 Pamela
    August 18, 2011 at 11:02 pm

Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about! He has got it goin’ ON!

35. 100 roh108
    August 21, 2011 at 6:10 pm

Mr. Obama is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! WOW!! What A MAN!!

36. August 26, 2011 at 7:33 pm

The one with the little girl saluting almost brought me to tears — I’m way too sentimental!