Aug

err…..

MSNBC: The ransacking of Moammar Gadhafi’s compound is turning up some bizarre loot …. the latest discovery is a photo album filled with page after page of pictures of Condoleezza Rice.

The former U.S. Secretary of State paid a visit to Tripoli in 2008 during a brief interlude that saw Gadhafi begin to be welcomed back into the international fold ….. Rice shared a late-night dinner with Gaddafi to break the Ramadan fast….

In a 2007 interview with al-Jazeera television, Gadhafi spoke of Rice in glowing terms. “I support my darling black African woman,” he said. “I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders … Leezza, Leezza, Leezza. … I love her very much. I admire her and I’m proud of her because she’s a black woman of African origin.”

More here

:shock:

27 Responses to “err…..”

1. 1 Olivia
    August 25, 2011 at 9:14 am

That is BEYOND creepy…

2. 3 CTGirl
    August 25, 2011 at 9:19 am

I guess he had a crush! Wow!

3. 4 Fred
    August 25, 2011 at 9:21 am

she ain’t into you Gadd;sorry buddy :roll:

4. 6 Me4obama
    August 25, 2011 at 9:23 am

Our dear son, Excellency, Baraka Hussein Abu oumama, your intervention is the name of the U.S.A. is a must, so that Nato would withdraw finally from the Libyan affair. Libya should be left to Libyans within the African union frame.
    The problem now stands as follows:-
    1. There is Nato intervention politically as well as military.
    2. Terror conducted by AlQaueda gangs that have been armed in some cities, and by force refused to allow people to go back to their normal life, and carry on with exercising their social people’s power as usual.
    Mu’aumer Qaddaffi
    Leader of the Revolution
    Tripoli 5.4.2011

That’s how that CREEP addressed PBO’s name. The man is just CRAZY.

5. August 25, 2011 at 9:23 am

Libyan rebels say Muammar Gaddafi surrounded

(Reuters) – A group of rebels besieging a cluster of apartment buildings near the compound of Muammar Gaddafi said they believed the man who led Libya for four decades was hiding in the buildings with some of his sons.

6. 9 GOVCHRIS1988
    August 25, 2011 at 9:28 am

How many of you want to figure that Gadaffi was dancing to this song in his drawers with a bottle of wine in one hand and the album in the other.

7. 15 AnitaW
    August 25, 2011 at 10:10 am

Weird and very creepy. And she spent so much time visiting creepy men like him and the North Korean president. A big yuck. Makes you wonder how truthful she will be in her memoriors.

• 16 conlakappa
      August 26, 2011 at 2:14 pm

The woman the September 11 families refer to as “Kinda Lies A Lot?” She was too busy trying to re-craft the image of her father to focus on dictatorial leaders with bad dye jobs, I should think.

8. 17 Nili
    August 25, 2011 at 10:10 am

Read about this earlier. Aaaawkward. O_o

9. 19 Esmerelda
    August 25, 2011 at 10:41 am

This is so wrong but I can’t stop laughing. Help!

10. 20 MsKitty
    August 25, 2011 at 10:48 am

Condi’s not my favorite person, but I feel for her. That’s just creepy.

11. 21 carolyn
    August 25, 2011 at 10:49 am

Not surprised Qadaffi is hiding…..he’s a coward! He’ll hide to protect himself, all cowards do.

August 25, 2011 at 10:56 am

Well maybe Condi might just be what is needed to get Gaddafi out of hiding. NATO can offer him in exchange for his surrender, a 30-day romantic trip with condi all expenses paid with the option of having a permanent relationship with his “darling.” Dubbya might not be happy but who cares?

13. 23 AJ
    August 25, 2011 at 11:22 am

As much as we all might disagree with Condi’s politics, no one deserves to be on the recieving end of this kind of obsession. I hope she isn’t too creeped out over this, but she’s a tough lady, and I’m sure she’s coping fine.

God, he’s really disgusting on so many levels, isn’t he??.

14. 24 isonprize
    August 25, 2011 at 11:30 am

He’s not only a member, he’s the president of the Condi Fan Club – Libya chapter. Can we all say “eeeewwwwww”

15. 25 Sue in Minnesota
    August 25, 2011 at 12:36 pm

Morning all, fell off the wagon….feeling a little sheepish about my lack of self control. Seems my willpower is strongest when I am asleep :D
    Since what you resist persists I know all that I have ignored will continue to be there. Shoot, I feel like we are engaged in our own form of revolution here, and it’s pull far exceeds my desire to chase dust bunnies and organize storage spaces. Important things are happening here!

Sorry Condi that you are now unwillingly part of this. I hope our MSM has the sense not to exploit this….like others have said, “Yuck, yuck, yuck”….creepy to think about, but maybe not all that unusual. Makes me respect woman holding their own in powerful positions even more. Not a dynamic we tend to focus on but the world at the top remains largely a MENS CLUB. Young women especially should recognize the champion they have in President Obama who strives constantly to level the playing field so that they will have equal opportunity, and that social attitudes will continue to shift, supporting gender equality.

August 25, 2011 at 8:20 pm

Oh wow this is just sick on so many levels. Being the obsession of Gaddafi’s lust. Gross, gross, gross, disgusting, and just plain wrong.

17. 27 conlakappa
    August 26, 2011 at 2:11 pm

Disturbia. Has she commented yet?! Is Cynthia McKinney somewhere pissed that there’s no photo album of her or is she complaining that the MSM isn’t reporting on it?

RSS OFA