Aug

it may be time to impeach the president

After all, Onyango ‘Omar’ Obama, the guy arrested last week in Massachusetts for allegedly ‘operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol’ and who was allegedly not legally in the United States, is the son of ….. deep breath, let’s get this right ….. the President’s grandfather’s third wife (the President’s father was born to his grandfather’s second wife).

In other words, Onyango and the President are almost one, they are so close.

Yeah, yeah, it’s true, George W – and not his step-uncle – had his very own drink driving conviction and was an alien too (he hailed from Planet Chump), but that’s different.

Sheesh, impeachment?

Needless to say, this is the lead story on GOPolitico’s section on the President.

It’s interesting, this is the photo of Onyango Obama released by the Framingham police, a standard mug shot:

This is what GOPolitico has done to the photo:

Why did they do that? Did they think a grainy black and white close-up would make the man look …… sinister?

Oh dear.

74 Responses to “it may be time to impeach the president”

1. August 29, 2011 at 9:10 pm

haaaa! oh brother they are soooo lame anymore. And I mean ALL of these mofos on the crazy Professional Left and all on the Right.. their minds are a wasteland of Obama Frenzy ;) poor wee mukluks.

• August 29, 2011 at 9:13 pm

I did see a ‘small’ headline earlier today on msn: “Huntsman Won’t Rule Out Impeachment”. I didn’t bother to click on that nonsense.. but I’m wondering if anyone here did read it. Also, I’m hearing Sen Sanders is looking for a primary for POTUS.. doesn’t sound like anyone is rushing up for that job.. wonder why not?? heh. :)

August 29, 2011 at 9:17 pm

Good luck Bernie. You’ll have to go the Repubs for support with 75% of Democrats wanting to keep Obama in 2012. Compare that with 57% of Dems who wanted to keep Bill Clinton for 1996 elections. Sanders is becoming increasingly unhinged. It must be something personal (as is usually the case with these Johnny-come- lately Obama critics).

• August 29, 2011 at 9:20 pm

Yeah it’s sad, but I’m tired of the constant criticism from the same folks day in day out for almost 3 years.. nothing suits them and nothing President Obama will ever suit them. I never even heard of Bernie Sanders (or some of these others) until there was a President Barack Obama.

• 5 Eleroy
            August 29, 2011 at 9:43 pm

“I never even heard of Bernie Sanders (or some of these others) until there was a President Barack Obama.”

And that is exactly that!!! The sudden fame and notoriety built on the back of President Obama is creating these wild men and women who have contributed nothing!!!

Bernie Sanders has unfortunately bought into his own hype and it is not pretty to watch!!!

August 29, 2011 at 9:50 pm

And remember Rev. Al chided CBC Chair Cleaver that he was proving the best way to be known as a black leader and get on the teevee was to bash our President!

• August 29, 2011 at 9:51 pm

Not to worry. Bernie is so old that he farts dust. And that dust is most of his support.

• August 30, 2011 at 12:36 am

Bernie Sanders can kiss my grits. I am sick of this man who gets treated as royalty by msnbc. I am sick of his Obama is not liberal enough. What in the heck does bernie know about leading the nation in a time of crisis. Off to hell with him.

• August 30, 2011 at 12:52 am

Bernie Sanders disgusts me. MSNBC treats him as if he is the president. The icon of the progressives.

• 10 Obama Grandmama
        August 29, 2011 at 10:11 pm

I was on the road on Sunday so tuned into the local progressive radio station. Tthere was a substitute commentator on the show. He was pushing a Primary on Prez Obama. The funny part was he talked of starting a “minimum groundswell” of call ins agreeing with needing a primary fight. I chuckled at the lingo that seemed to be an oxymoron with the two words minimum and groundswell being used together.

• 11 Eleroy
        August 29, 2011 at 10:18 pm

F*&* Hunstman!!! He should just crawl back to the morgue from whence he came!!!

• 12 zizi
        August 29, 2011 at 10:55 pm

Why is Bernie Sanders, who is NOT a Democrat making statements about primarying a presidential candidate of the the Democratic Party? Shouldn’t he focus on Independents?

2. August 29, 2011 at 9:12 pm

Oh really. i guess if i get propellers tatooed on my ass then i’m a boat?

3. 19 gcwp1
    August 29, 2011 at 9:14 pm

If this diagram is yours, Ms Chips, you are brilliantly hysterical!

• August 29, 2011 at 9:18 pm

Yes gcwp1, it’s my very own representation of the President’s family tree and his obviously intimate connection with Onyango – I’m expecting to see it in a Rick Perry ad very soon.
      :lol:

August 29, 2011 at 9:14 pm

Hahahahahaha good one Chips. I looked at that weird genealogical map (if it can be called that) and just cracked up at how the rightwingers are going to try so hard twisting themselves into a pretzel to spin this. It’s like YAWN………next.

• August 29, 2011 at 9:19 pm

“weird genealogical map”

What do you mean UT? I think I demonstrated very clearly that the President and Onyango are, well, practically brothers.

• 26 utaustinliberal
        August 29, 2011 at 9:28 pm

Hahahahahahahaha Oh my goodness did you construct this diagram Chips? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I’m hysterically cracking up because I thought it was maybe constructed by Rick Perry or Michele Bachmann or one of the people in their camp. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Young lady you have a very devious yet humorous mind and I for one am glad you are on our team; because if the opposition had you, boy…… we’d be shit outta luck!

• August 29, 2011 at 9:30 pm

Now, now UTALib, show proper respect for Chip’s genealogical genius! I’m hoping to convince her to do my family chart.

5. 28 GGail
    August 29, 2011 at 9:15 pm

And we can’t forget President Clinton’s half-bro, Roger. He loved his beer and his drugs. He vacationed in the governments hotel (jail) for a time.

6. August 29, 2011 at 9:19 pm

Just signing in after a whole afternoon and evening away – life just keeps interfering! :( What’s this all about? Are the confused ones trying to drum up something AGAIN? Yeah, yeah I know that a more pertinent question might be have they ever stopped? Without knowing what the current kerfuffle is about I’d say even if the Obama in question was PBO’s twin brother, what does his transgression have to do with the President?

More importantly, since I’m just going to start my catch-up journey through the posts, I’m curious if Fred has been able to touch base yet today?

August 29, 2011 at 9:20 pm

I noticed that MSNBC had this story on their front page (msn.com). I tweeted them that maybe they should have all their employees trot out their substance-abusing relatives and accept full repsonsibility for them. I also tweeted that they are talking about PBO’s drunken “uncle” when we have a drunken Speaker of House in congress.The headline on the front page disappeared after I tweeted them.

8. 40 Tally
    August 29, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Don’t forget about Laura Bush killing her ex fiancé when she ran a stop sign…..

*waiting for my Berenice actor to show up……

9. 41 Me4obama
    August 29, 2011 at 9:28 pm

These Idiots better get their Act Together because we don’t need shit like this happening to PBO in the Middle of the Election. Yes I called Onyango an idiot and i will not apologize for it, he should no better not to act STUPID when your DOT relation is the freakin President. And that friend of PBO who was arrested in Hawaii a while back should be ashamed of themselves for creating headlines like these that embarrass this Great Man by having his clean name associated with their poor choices.

August 29, 2011 at 9:38 pm

PBO should not be held responsible for the behaviors of his “relatives” whether they are related by blood or not. Instead we should ask the MSM to “get it’s act together” and stop reporting tabloid gossip instead of important news about current events of significance. Will the media do a “report” on their employees’ relatives transgressions, jail time, arrests, mental issues, self-medicating, illegal drug use, etc….I’m waiting for the MSNBC documentary, giving us a ball-by-ball report on the relatives of Joe Scarborough, Pat Buchannan, Tweety, Rachel, Dylan Ratigan,

Did the media hold it against Sarah Palin when her biological child got knocked up while still in school (espeically when Ms. Palin was preaching abstinence as part of her political platform)?

• 43 Eleroy
        August 29, 2011 at 9:46 pm

Freaking spot on!!!

• 44 Me4obama
        August 29, 2011 at 9:48 pm

Like I said hopefruit2 Onyango is an Idiot and am so furious right now because if he has been living in the US and he knows how the Media is on a witch Hunt to destroy this man’s presidency then he should have thought twice about his actions. This is what the Media wants and Crave for to paint this President in the worst possible way just to turn him off some weak knee Jerk supporters. I don’t care who are are IF you create any bad Publicity towards this GREAtT MAN I will go after you. That’s why I have been going after Mark knoller foe weeks now, it’s Onyango’s turn. Darm it.

August 29, 2011 at 10:01 pm

Me4obama, I hear you. But I don’t know anything about Onyango to even begin assess his mental state or cognitive abilities and I don’t think you do either. How do we know that he even understands the implications of his behavior? Mark Knoller is NOT on the same level as Onyango in any respect whatsoever so the two are not even remotely comparable to each other. Mark Knoller is a professional journalist who has an obligation to perform a job as dictated by ethical, legal and professional laws pursuant to his profession.

• 46 Me4obama
            August 29, 2011 at 10:18 pm

Hopefruit2 IMHO Onyango is at fault here and he will deal with the consequences of his actions. Good night my friend tomorrow is another day for another Controversy so let’s save some energy for more tough battles that awaits all of us in the days and months ahead. Hugs from afar.

August 29, 2011 at 10:34 pm

Me4obama Onyango is at fault for his own behavior (driving while drunk), not that of the media’s (failing to report news instead of tabloid gossip). if it’s not Onyango it will be something or someone else. We’ve been there before. But I agree that we have bigger battles to fight and need to conserve our energy. So have a good night friend and hope to see you back tomorrow :)

• 48 Sue in Minnesota
        August 29, 2011 at 9:50 pm

Joe Scarborough had a dead intern in his DC office…why did he resign? Sarah Palin…she is Alaskamafioso …they have absolutely refused to touch her for even the obvious and reasonable missteps……her closet doors are about to be blown open, and the MSM is going to regret the exposure of their complicity in the phoney baloney, manufactured BS that supports Sarah.

• 49 Puddin"
        August 29, 2011 at 10:53 pm

WORD!!!!

• 50 Puddin"
        August 29, 2011 at 10:56 pm

Oh, and don’t forget about Ms. Palin son with the drug problem…the reason they had to pretend he was shipped off to Iraq!

10. August 29, 2011 at 9:37 pm

CNN/ORC poll

Most of the questions were on preferred Republican candidates, but

“CNN also asked Democrats if they’d like to see President Obama get renominated. 72 percent said yes while 27 percent said no. Those numbers are slightly better than earlier this month and are significantly better than President Clinton’s numbers in the wake of the 1994 elections, when just 57 percent of Democrats wanted to see him renominated and 32 percent wanted him replaced.”

[quoted text is from Jed Lewison, http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/08/29/1011637/-CNN:-Rick-Perry-builds-double-digit-lead-over-2012-rivals?via=blog_1%5D

The President is looking good — as usual!

August 29, 2011 at 9:44 pm

I just spotted the image of the mug shot that Politico used. If anybody still needed a reason to never visit their site, that was it.

Next.

• August 29, 2011 at 9:51 pm

It’s just astonishing Jacqueline, isn’t it? The race-baiting at that site has gone through the roof since that bigot Julie Mason arrived, I wouldn’t be surprised if she edited the photo herself.

August 29, 2011 at 9:51 pm

This is an act of desperation by the media. Clearly, the event of Hurricane Irene which demonstrated this President’s supreme competence pissed them off royally that they resorted to this low blow tactic of going after a so-called relative and in order to take cheap shots at the President.

• 58 Sue in Minnesota
      August 29, 2011 at 9:51 pm

That is a disgrace…they should be called out for that, they should remove it and apologize

• 59 GOVCHRIS1988
      August 29, 2011 at 9:54 pm

Well, hell they have always tried to turn every relative, friend, acquaintance, of Barack Obama into O.J. for the last two years. Why is it a surprise now?

12. 60 Kasai
    August 29, 2011 at 9:54 pm

Hey Everyone!!!! don’t forget to listen to PBO on TMS show tomorrow, for those who don’t have the station you can listen online at

13. August 29, 2011 at 9:57 pm

This is a ridiculous non-issue that just exposes anybody trying to run with it.

August 29, 2011 at 10:04 pm

I agree. As I said it’s an act of desperation. It reflects badly on the reporters more than Onyango himself.

14. 65 Kasai
    August 29, 2011 at 10:00 pm

I am so glad PBO is taking it directly to the AA community by doing this interview…and I know that Tom Joyner is a huge supporter, hopefully, he can put all this “not doing enough for blacks” to rest.

15. 66 carolyn
    August 29, 2011 at 10:24 pm

All this stuff is desperation. the opponents have tried since 2007 to find something evil, shady, illegal, etc in his background. Remember all the trash thrown at him during the campaign. Nothing sticks, because it is all false. For a while the grocery store tabloids would have “stories” about the Obamas….fights in the White House, affairs…..I would notice the headlines with photoshopped pictures. These were so patently false, that they haven’t even been trying that stuff for a long time. I firmly believe the American people are catching on, and as the economy gets better…which it is, if your read, the advice to him will diminish too. He has done too many good things, and is changing the face and reputation of government. As the President said, “It’s not government people hate (they want their Medicare, SocialSecurity, farm subsidies, defense, etc.) it’s the politics.” That he is trying to change, too. We hear the yellers…..but as my husband always says, there are millions of quiet supporters like us.

16. August 29, 2011 at 10:25 pm

I remember that Jimmy Carter’s Brother and President Cinton’s brother always pulling stuff like this. Yep, I am old enough to remember “Billy Beer!” Good luck getting through to the WH Onyango.

17. August 29, 2011 at 10:49 pm

There are no words.

18. 69 Esmerelda
    August 29, 2011 at 11:16 pm

Erm.. As this is his step uncle, the President may share more genes with Dick Cheney than the drunk driver. What’s their point, anyway? Trying to associate PBO with the stereotype of ‘good for nothing, drunk, BLACK criminals’?

19. 70 Brezzydee
    August 29, 2011 at 11:35 pm

I saw this article on AP earlier today, and burst into laughter. I can just image President Obama upon hearing the news. Aww Mr President your uncle have been arrested for DUI in Massachusetts. Mr President “Who?” Your uncle sir….
    Mr President “What the hell?” “What uncle?” Mr President your uncle on your fathers side twice removed. Mr President “Why don’t they keep their ass at home”.

Sorry you all, but when I read the article this was the first visual that came to my mind and I am still laughing about it. President Obama will treat him like he did his aunt. He will let immigration handle it. And he will stay out of it. His uncle knew he was breaking the law. I guess he feel because he is 69 yrs old they won’t dare send him back to Kenya. The law may be a bit more gentle. Lets hope so.

20. August 30, 2011 at 2:24 am

You can’t really speak against Palin’s daughter being pregnant without recognizing that it’s the way it’s done in that family. Sarah and Todd had to get married, and now their son had to get married too. What are the bets on the two remaining daughters escaping that fate?

21. August 30, 2011 at 8:48 am

George W. Bush’s brother, Neil … not half, not step, his younger brother from the same mother… was a Silverado S&L thief AND was caught in a Hong Kong hotel room with 2 prostitutes who he caught HERPES from while he was married… was ignored by the right wing press and it was like he never existed during the Bush Presidency by the MSM, the right wing press, AND the professional Left. And he’s (Neil) STILL rich and conducting business.

As far as I’m concerned, this story is like comparing jaywalking to a hit and run (and Laura Bush, the 1st Lady to GWB, killed her friend running through a stop sign in 1963 and that was NEVER mentioned during the Bush years) relative to the Neil Bush saga. So I don’t want to hear a damn thang about President Obama’s “uncle” from his grandfather’s 3rd marriage that he hardly knows from the right OR the professional left. They’re fulla “you know what” and are Obama-obsessed because of their inherent superiority complexed racism and blatant hypocrisy. IF they had any integrity to begin with, they wouldn’t even “try” to relate this story to PBO after they ignored the afore-mentioned. Pathetic. Period. End of story.

22. August 30, 2011 at 8:55 am

… and as a side note, Dick Cheney should be in prison for all HIS crimes against humanity. Not his “uncle”, not his “brother”, not even his brainwashed, deluded daughter… “HIM”.

RSS Steve Benen