Sep

kucinich rules himself out of 2012, gaddafi funds dried up?

17 Responses to “kucinich rules himself out of 2012, gaddafi funds dried up?”

1. September 7, 2011 at 12:38 am

” Kucinich rules himself out of 2012….”
    ———– “As if” :roll: circa 1995, Clueless-the movie.

2. 7 majii
    September 7, 2011 at 12:47 am

I’ll just say good riddance to bad rubbish because if I really said what I think about the lying weasel, I would surely offend many here on TOD. Since PBO was elected, I really have to work to prevent myself from hating a whole lot of folks.

September 7, 2011 at 12:53 am

We’re all working at the same thing, majii !!

• September 7, 2011 at 6:11 am

Sobersides here. I am certain that our job is to NOT HATE the peoples who are so . . . . well, hateful. It’s biblical, spiritual, what we’ve heard about occasionally in life. And our PBO practices it. Now is our chance to see somebody doing that: loving his enemies. I appreciate the listening for this here. I don’t think it is easy. and I love you.

3. 11 prettyfoot58
    September 7, 2011 at 1:08 am

IS THS A TREASONOUS ACT

4. September 7, 2011 at 1:33 am

I see that no progressive talk show host has had their hero on ever since the Gadaffy files were discovered.

September 7, 2011 at 2:54 am

We need a true Democrat in Congress, we need to kick kucinich’s butt to the curve, let him go to Libya and fine his friend.

5. 14 overseasgranny
    September 7, 2011 at 4:32 am

This is one of the funniest titles I’ve ever seen. Thanks, Chip.

6. September 7, 2011 at 9:08 am

Rachel had two bash Obama segments before I turned her off, Kos says he is “in the gutter”…Who do they want to win? Are they about to declare for Romney having tried to destroyed our Pres? I just dont get it.
    Booman gives us the stark picture of what the US will look like http://www.boomantribune.com/story/2011/9/6/12440/65381 and Ezra klein crows over the slick publication of Romneys vapid plan while calling our Pres vulnerable.
    All this makes me sick. Time for me to stay away from the hate for a while

7. 16 carolyn
    September 7, 2011 at 9:25 am

If I had heard Rachel, I would write her. Anyone who does hear her should contact her. We need to hold ‘her feet to the fire” as she is so fond of saying about the president! She is susceptible to letters, and has thin skin like most of them.
    I do not pay attention to little Kos or Klein, …..when have their predictions ever been right!!!!!
    If you haven’t read The People’s View “Obama is a Long Distance Runner”, read it. This explains so much. These so-called commentators live in the hurry-up 24/7 cable news world. The President doesn’t. These people have to have something to complain about EVERY DAY….and if he doesn’t do their bidding, they gripe.
    Once again I watched CBS news instead of the others, and their coverage of Romney was brief with no editorializing.
    Yesterday I talked with a Journalism/Communication professor where I teach and asked her if my ideas about the changes in CBS news were on track. She said she monitors all 3, and she has noticed a big difference since Scott Pelley took over. He is bringing news, not opinion. She agreed that Williams’ “news” is mostly opinion now,(I said that NBC Nightly news is mostly about Brian) and Sawyer, well she said Sawyer should just retire.
    Perry is falling apart. He cut the fire departments’ budgets by 75%, and now they have hardly anyone to fight those awful fires in east Texas. Frankly, I would laugh, except that my son and family live in Texas. Their drought is worse than ours in Oklahoma, and here I read this morning about the last dairy farmer in one of our rural counties quitting. Just couldn’t survive the drought. Texas’ environmental policies have been awful to nonexistent the last 20 years, and they are paying the price. Our policies have not been so bad and we are in better shape. However, with the Republican majority legislature and Republican governor now, who knows what will happen to us!!!

8. 17 Pamela
    September 7, 2011 at 12:38 pm

We ALL had ruled him out from the start, so how long does it take him to catch on to “public opinion”?