Sep

‘stop whining’

Extreme Liberal: If you haven’t gone to iTunes and subscribed to the Bubble Genius Bob and Chez Show podcast, you are missing out on the best political analysis around and a lot of great laughs. You can find them at their respective blogs, Bob Cesca’s Aweseome Blog! Go! and Deus Ex Malcontent where they consistently tell it like it is.

A few weeks ago, they did a show called “Stop Whining”, which I highly recommend you listen to, after you subscribe to them on iTunes. But in case you prefer reading or are at work and can’t really listen, I took the time to transcribe a large portion of that show for your reading pleasure. I think it exposes the true motivations and agenda of those who have become known as the “Professional Left” or the name I prefer, “Firebaggers”……

See post and transcript here

35 Responses to “‘stop whining’”

September 18, 2011 at 10:28 am

I called out that ratfucker “Bobswern” over at Old Orange on his complete silence on the Wall Street Protests yesterday and the MSM’s attempt to ignore them, while pushing Suskind’s book with unverified rumors about President Obama and his economic cabinet. I explicitly pointed that they are not really interested in the issues they claim to care about – as long as they can’t use it to bash the President.

• September 18, 2011 at 11:27 am

Mr. Paul Krugman’s mouthpiece himself, you mean to tell me he is not blasting the wreck list with protests on Wall Street. As long as anything has a pinch of negativity to PBO, Bobswern and Lawrence Lewis are on it. They’ve never seen a story critical about PBO they didn’t like.

Always good to point out their hypocrisy. But of course they’ll cry bloody murder and protest much about their own fairness. Feckless nincompoops!!

• 4 ChristiMtl
      September 18, 2011 at 1:05 pm

They are teabaggers lefties, they have no concept of how gvt works, they’ve been bashing the President from day 1. Sad, pathetic losers and very ignorant as well.

I had to go read your comments hopefruit2, you’re so brave lol. I read a few pathetic comments from the same pathetic idiots and that’s it. One said that the country would have been better off if McCain had been elected because PO gave people too much hope.

The other day I ended up on FDL by mistake, I was looking for something, I didn’t even recognized the site because I never go there. I started reading and I realized that it was Hamsher’s site.

The first comment I read was: Obami is a monster.

No difference with Redstate or any RW blogs. Even worst if it’s possible.

• September 18, 2011 at 4:26 pm

They have been trying to oust everyone on Pres. Obama’s economic team since he took office. They are not really concerned about the women. What they never seem to grasp is that no matter what the econ team was saying, the one body that could help this economy is not doing their jobs at all – CONGRESS!

• 6 utaustinliberal
      September 18, 2011 at 7:50 pm

Thank you for the use of the word “ratfucker.” It is now in my lexicon of zingers! ;)

2. 7 Bill
    September 18, 2011 at 10:38 am

The comments on the Talking Heads post on HP are praising the new Chris Hayes show on MSNBC. It is nothing but a new venue for MSNBC to bash President Obama.

September 18, 2011 at 10:51 am

I wonder whether that Bob Herbert pundit has a Twitter account. Yesterday he was trotted out (as the “Black” critic) to bash the President. He has been part of the Obama-bashing new “Black” media darling as of late.

• 9 COS
      September 18, 2011 at 10:53 am

Bill, I had set my dvr to record the Hayes series but I deleted it. I watched the interview with Speaker Pelosi but the rest of the show with Bob Herbert and that group was a bust. I am sure it won’t be on my regular schedule of shows unless he features a non-Obama basher.

• 10 Fred
        September 18, 2011 at 11:16 am

if these fools think they are better and can do a better job as President;then wtf have they not ran? all they do is yap and whine and lie and bash the man :roll:

talk is cheap;well in their case they’ve been bought but ya’ll get my drift . . .

how come none in the media have questioned West and Smiley and their connection to Hamsher and her connection to Norquist?
        how come they have not asked them who is paying them?
        who paid for the damn bus?

when will anyone directly confront and expose the 2 Musketeers in front of a huge crowd that includes Hamsher;black folks and the media?

September 18, 2011 at 11:25 am

I agree with you guys about that Hebert guy, and Chris Hayes new show, I will not be watching it.

• 12 Puddin"
            September 18, 2011 at 2:13 pm

I don’t like people who profess to know everything…always talking about what PBO is not doing, should (nothing about what good things he has done) do, on and on, and on. Since they are so smart (or should I say, they think they are smart) why don’t they run for president? And that herbert guy (he’s small in my mind) does not speak for me…I don’t know who told him or msm that he is “the black voice”. I am so tried of these people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• September 18, 2011 at 4:28 pm

They think they are morally superior and think that’s all you need to be a better politician/president than Pres. Obama.

• 15 Betsy
        September 18, 2011 at 11:42 am

I tweeted to Chris Hayes that I was disappointed in his show, except for the Pelosi interview. She’s always amazing. I was so mad.

3. 17 a4alice
    September 18, 2011 at 10:48 am

Chips! Thanks for pointing us at this – I’m listening to ‘Stop Whining’ right now while typing. COS I’m going to go check that out about the protests thanks.

l8r

4. 23 Fred
    September 18, 2011 at 11:20 am

OFF’s S Michele :roll:

Bachmann: Obama Just ‘Sat On His Hands’ And Let Mubarak Fall

September 18, 2011 at 11:30 am

To think that that woman Michele Bachmann, is even taken seriously as a Presidential candidate. She’s a dam joke which isn’t funny.

5. September 18, 2011 at 11:30 am

“Firebaggers.” The term that got me a warning when I used it in a post at DKos. I wasn’t even using it against anybody that was posting — I was just calling Jane Hamsher and her ilk firebaggers. That was enough to get my collar pulled. So you denigrate the President you want in post after post, but can’t call a spoiled, bitter, immature, shrewish blogger a name. LOL!

I will be downloading that podcast for sure.

• 26 Fred
      September 18, 2011 at 11:44 am

I called them LIARbaggers and RACISTbaggers which got me banned fast ;)

• 29 a4alice
      September 18, 2011 at 11:55 am

uh huh. that’s right. they’re thinskinned. Good for you!

• 30 Gangerworld
      September 18, 2011 at 12:23 pm

That site has become such a cesspool of such unrelenting hatred and racism that they can’t even see it. It’s in their moral blind-spot because they’ve all grown so attached to the site over the years. It really is appalling when you look at the comments of some of those diaries. The venom and vitriol that’s allowed there and that gets a pass. And its no wonder that you no longer here even a few voices trying to say, “Hey, watch the language”, forget even out-and-out defending the President, because THAT’S what earns you a ban. It’s unbelievable.

Those people will choke on their hatred. They always do. Then they’ll only hate more in blaming others for their downfall.

6. 31 Fred
    September 18, 2011 at 11:42 am

Paul Ryan Calls For Increasing Taxes On Middle Class But Dismisses Millionaires Tax As ‘Class Warfare’

After Claiming To Support Infrastructure Investments, House GOP Blocks Infrastructure Investment Plan

7. 35 Fred