Sep

‘president obama using new media like a boss!’

Eclectablog (The People’s View): This ad just came up on my iPhone Pandora app. It was complete with the President’s voice exhorting me to call Congress to urge them to pass his jobs bill. “Learn about it, fight for it!” That’s how you use social media/new media, kids. That’s how you win the future. FTW.

;-)

The People’s View

25 Responses to “‘president obama using new media like a boss!’”

September 20, 2011 at 6:18 pm

Love it! Thanks, Chips and Eclectablog!

2. 4 collegekay
    September 20, 2011 at 6:25 pm

This is boss. I remember when I met Reggie Love. He told us that PBO is totally obsessed with Pandora (for his iPad). This is genius.

3. September 20, 2011 at 6:25 pm

WASHINGTON– First Lady Michelle Obama headlined a fund-raiser aimed at women in New York, where one of the other draws was feminist and author Gloria Steinem:

• September 20, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Peoples, this PBO we support is out.of.sight. He’s waaay out in front of the peoples. Awesome. We are privileged.
      I know you all agree: I just need to say it to somebodys. Wow Wow Wow. and HOW ABOUT THAT GALLUP POLL??
      What if sanity is not only present, but what if it were to GROW and prevail, such that never again would we have to be
      at the effect of rampant ignorance and greed and mean spiritedness. this.is.our.shot.at.it. I know know you all know that
      already . . . . . I’m just sayin’. awesome.

September 20, 2011 at 6:44 pm

I love his because if I couldn’t meet the President the very next in line would be First Lady Michelle Obama, I think she is the world of our First Lady.

September 20, 2011 at 6:27 pm

Chips – Have you seen this one, on Nader and West?

5. 10 Fred
    September 20, 2011 at 6:28 pm

you are such a damn BOSS Barack Hussein Obama. BOSS! ;)

you know the so-called “liberal” media is out to get you and won’t fact-check;ask follow-up questions;call the liar the liars that they are and point out the facts so you go around them by setting a attack the myths and lies site now this?

f*cking B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T

6. September 20, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Biden visits Obama 2012 headquarters in Chicago
    By Lynn Sweet on September 20, 2011 4:42 PM | No Comments
    WASHINGTON–Vice President Joe Biden, in Chicago on Tuesday for fund-raisers, is visiting the Obama/Bide 2012 national headquarters in the Prudential Building. The stop is taking place before a reception at the nearby Sheraton and a dinner at the home of Rajiv Fernando, the CEO of Chopper Trading.

7. 12 Fred
    September 20, 2011 at 6:32 pm

Brian Williams propping up Rick Perry again :roll:

8. September 20, 2011 at 6:34 pm

I am just learning to tweet, he is just amazing. We are blessed.

9. 21 Me4obama
    September 20, 2011 at 6:45 pm

I think am finally going to google that Ron suskind fool and see who he is and how he looks like.Never heard of him before and am tired reading about him everywhere on twitter.

September 20, 2011 at 6:50 pm

I just saw on Twitter that the WH announced that our President will be doing a “Jobs Bill” townhall in Mountainview CA, Monday September 26. The townhall will be hosted by LinkedIn.

11. 24 carolyn
    September 20, 2011 at 7:57 pm

Brian Williams can no longer call himself a journalist. We used to watch him regularly, but no more. He has become like a tabloid. We watched CBS again tonight…….sometimes I get a little disgusted….but generally Pelley has real news. Tonight he led with a forty year cancer study…where we were, what progress we’ve made, what still needs to be made. It was informative and genuinely newsworthy. He covered the assassination in Afghanistan, then covered the President in New York, something else, then a riveting special on meth use and the campaign in Montana which has helped cut that state’s meth use by over 60%. It was worthwhile. Not a word about Perry, Susskind, Bachmann, Romney…it was actually news. One day last week he led with poll news…about the President and Congress. I was disgusted and told him so…told him that was tabloid gossip, as polls shift from day to day. Told him I was disappointed in him.. That letter probably made no difference to him, but I made my feelings known. I keep challenging him to live up to Walter Cronkite and report real news, not opinion.
    I firmly believe we have to keep on these people.
    My cousin, Jim Lehrer, says news is the WHAT not the WHY. That is editorial and opinion. He says he is so intent on the WHAT, that he doesn’t worry about the why. That is for the editorialists. He knows news from opinion. These others need to go back to journalism school!

September 20, 2011 at 9:01 pm

President Obama is a bloody brilliant JUGGERNAUT!