9 Responses to “the google global science fair winners”

1. 1 proudmemberofglobalzero
    October 7, 2011 at 3:59 pm

I watched the open meeting on the Keystone XL Pipeline on CSPAN today. They had some very smart young people as well as seniors that are against this pipeline as am I. It was really funny to see the young people come out with facts and passion…they stood against the oil lobby and you could tell which was which. We have until midnight on Oct. 9th to be heard at : state.gov. Please submit your comments and let them know where you stand. I am against this. The prophet Hillary….already sold us out. It is up to us to let the President know that we stand with clean energy. Please don’t take this as bashing. This is an important issue for me and many that voted for the President. We were told by him to “hold him accountable”. Please contact State.gov.

Obama/Biden 2012

2. October 7, 2011 at 4:00 pm

Chips…please check this out, perhaps you could put the B&W Think Different photo up Of Obama ?

• 3 Marlz (@marjgra)
      October 7, 2011 at 4:05 pm

One word . . . AWESOME!!!!!!

• 5 utaustinliberal
      October 7, 2011 at 4:22 pm

WOW! If that isn’t a Times Square Billboard Ad in the making; I don’t know what else is. President Obama could have been a model in another lifetime. He’s so natural in front of the camera. I especially like the picture with this Apple quote:

“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify them. But the one thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” –Apple

Methinks Steve Jobs would have liked it. :)

#ThinkDifferent.

• 6 MTmarilyn
      October 7, 2011 at 5:07 pm

That is such a cool picture of Obama and the iPad. I love it that Obama is a Techie! Thanks for sharing!

October 7, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Now that was just a delight to watch. As a college student in the College of Natural Sciences at UT Austin it pleases me so see so many young people interested in various fields of science. As a female, it especially pleases me that more and more females are being encouraged to be proactive in the STEM field. I’m happy that the United States was well represented, superbly creative, and all three winners are from the United States of America. Makes me want to chant from the top of my lungs: USA! USA! USA! USA! and how cool that OUR President is a 21st century NERD! Freaking wicked cool! This is another reason why I fight for him to win re-election; because his vision for how this country should be; is magnificent.

4. 8 Fred
    October 7, 2011 at 4:22 pm

boy I can only shake my head in amazement at these young ladies :D :D

congratulations ladies :D :D :D

5. October 7, 2011 at 6:40 pm

This brings it all home Our President Obama has the vision and understanding to lead us through all the tough times.He has told us over and over we have to educate our way to a strong foundation for our future.YES WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER 4 MORE FOR 44

RSS Steve Benen