Dec

don’t forget, tonight:

ABC

The full interview can be seen during a “20/20″ holiday special on Friday, Dec. 23, 10 p.m. ET on ABC stations.

29 Responses to “don’t forget, tonight:”

• 2 LOL
      December 23, 2011 at 1:50 pm

Okay, now for what I really wanted to post

*Grabs the Breyers chocalate chip ice cream, well done steak, King Hawaiians bread and a diet coke :)

Donald Trump, who recently pulled out of moderating a NewsMax-sponsored GOP debate that only Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum would commit to, has switched his voter registration to “independent,” a source confirms.

No need to linky (POLITICO ugh)

• December 23, 2011 at 2:00 pm

He’s gonna run! He’s gonna run!! Happy Christmas!!

• 4 JoJothecat
        December 23, 2011 at 2:01 pm

It will be a circus so he can fill his coffers if he runs for president. Who in the double hockey sticks would send him a dime…can’t wait to hear LOD’s comments on The Last Word.

• 5 Linda
          December 23, 2011 at 2:07 pm

What does LOD know about the Donald, I wonder….he is always acting like he knows some secret about Trump.

• December 23, 2011 at 2:22 pm

Based on a tweet from Donna Brazille this morning, he told Greta Van Sustren (I remember when she used to be a credible journalist) that he can win with taking AA votes from PBO.

That gave me a gut busting laugh in the wee hours of this morning. This guy must be on some serious peanut butter.

• 7 Alycee (@jazziz2)
          December 23, 2011 at 3:14 pm

oh, he thinks “the blacks” will vote for him? Paraphrasing Seth — “… maybe, only if The Blacks are a white family…”

• 9 isonprize
          December 23, 2011 at 3:17 pm

Africa, is THAT what they’re calling it these days?

• December 23, 2011 at 4:47 pm

I wonder if it’s possible for an ego to get so inflated a person actually floats into space because Trump is certainly getting there. Next he’s going to tell us he’ll wrap up the female vote because he’s so handsome and irresistible.

1. 11 SUE DUVALL SMITH
    December 23, 2011 at 1:48 pm

I’M JUST THRILLED THAT PBO IS GETTING AWAY FROM IT ……………..ALL! ALOHA PBO! HAVE A BEAUTIFUL,LOVING AND JOYFUL CHRISTMAS!

2. 13 Tally
    December 23, 2011 at 1:48 pm

How did I ever live without my DVR? I love that I can go online, and set things to record. SO MUCH WIN!

3. 14 Tally
    December 23, 2011 at 1:50 pm

ZOMG – did you guys know that the snowfall changes direction depending on where your mouse cursor is? Move it left – the snow falls left, move it right, snow follows –

Or am I just the last one who’s noticed?

4. 20 Keith in C-bus, Ohio
    December 23, 2011 at 1:58 pm

Chips did the President make his noon statement and if so are you going to post it? Thanks I missed it.

5. 23 Don
    December 23, 2011 at 2:03 pm

President Obama’s statement was short and sweet, and he didn’t even give the press corps a chance to ask any silly questions.

6. 24 Desraye
    December 23, 2011 at 2:04 pm

I also like to remind everyone to get the current People’s magazine that features the Obamas.

7. 26 defytheodds
    December 23, 2011 at 2:25 pm

“It may not have been politically the smartest thing in the world.” – Boehner

You’re right Mr. Speaker; and Aloha to you! – PBO

“Aloha,” says Pres. Obama, with the sounds of Marine One audible from the briefing room, after wishing everyone — including the press, but especially the military — Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Thank you & Godspeed Mr. President, please have a safe journey to be with your family… May the Holy Spirits continue smiling upon you and your family in 2012 and forevermore. … Amen.

8. 27 clickonitmobile
    December 23, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Happy Holidays Mr. President and family and to all of my TOD Family: Happy Hanukkah – Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa and a Happy New Year. I hope I have all the holidays covered. :)

9. 28 vitaminlover
    December 24, 2011 at 3:04 am

Merry Christmas, President Obama and First Family. Godspeed and have a safe and happy holiday.