Feb

boeing

President Obama talks with Washington Gov. Chris Gregoire after arriving at Paine Field Airport in Everett, Wash

President Barack Obama looks at the overhead compartment of a Boeing Dreamliner with Boeing employee Rick Goade while visiting a production facility a Boeing plant in Everett, Wash.

41 Responses to “boeing”

1. 1 tally
    February 17, 2012 at 7:02 pm

LOVE THOSE PHOTOS!!!!

2. February 17, 2012 at 7:02 pm

There’s that enthusiasm gap again!

3. 6 ChristiMTL
    February 17, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Mark Knoller @markknoller

Pres Obama stopped his motorcade to greet school kids & teachers in front of Medina Elementary in the pouring rain.

Awwwwww I can’t wait to see the pictures.

4. 12 jeff
    February 17, 2012 at 7:08 pm

I am worried about the possibility of McKenna becoming our next governor and have been working hard on getting Inslee elected.

5. February 17, 2012 at 7:10 pm

In the last thread Bobfr posted that PoiticusUSA has been hacked. Google has a note on its search saying the site may have been compromised. I went to the site; you can still get to it, but it has no content. Fucking verminous cretins. They know they’re losing the argument with every day that passes; their only option is to try to shut us down. Hopefully Politicus had a backup stored offsite.

6. 24 Cheryllou
    February 17, 2012 at 7:13 pm

Love love love the pictures of our President. He’s so welcoming.

7. February 17, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Mystery Meat is a scary phrase

Hold the mystery meat: Military food gets upgrade

8. February 17, 2012 at 7:14 pm

Hey there Ms Chips and TOD family. Pleasant evening to all . Just wanted to let you know that it is Carnival time in Trinidad, (Mardi Gras madness) and it reaches its peak this weekend, after all the all-inclusive parties during the month.
    Tonight is Fantastic Friday (the soca monarch finals)
    Saturday, Kiddies Carnival from 9.00 am; then the steelband competition that is Panorama from 7.00 p.m til about 4.00 pm in the morning.
    Dimanche Gras on Sunday at 7.00 pm till..;
    Jouvert ( the official opening of the Carnival starts at 4.00 am, Monday morning)
    Monday and Tuesday is the Parade of Bands,all the many-faceted costumed bands,in the streets all day..
    to Ash Wednesday cooldown on the beach
    Whew, how will I survive? I guess by having as much fun as possible! Cheers, …and will sneak peek here and there when I can, as my AA friend from college ( 25 years ago) is on her first visit here and is pooped out already with all the action!

• 27 EDP4BHO
      February 17, 2012 at 7:26 pm

Hey Ladyjazz, I just checked out a YT video of last year’s competition of the steel drummers. Fabulous. The first time I ever heard of such a thing was in college om 1970. I thought it was one of the most amazing creations, and the music was divine. Gotta get to T & T one day.
      Have a wonderful time :-D

9. February 17, 2012 at 7:20 pm

Turning to Community Colleges for Middle-Class Careers President Obama’s New Budget Points the Way

10. February 17, 2012 at 7:20 pm

President must have heard a rumor that some of us enjoy the wet look ;)

11. February 17, 2012 at 7:21 pm

This one’s a tear jerker

Love the doggies, love the Dad for being persistent, hope the little boy makes it.

Rescue Dog and Dying 4-yr-old Form a Team

12. February 17, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Where’s that other secret service guy that used to cover PBO? I haven’t seen him in awhile. He had quite a presence, older bald guy who looked like the secret service guy assigned to FLOTUS. They could be brothers. Maybe he’s on vacation. Oh and who replaced Reggie Love as PBO’s right hand man?

• February 17, 2012 at 7:43 pm

We used to call him Daddy Warbucks. He’s been gone for a quite a while – we think either re-assigned or retired. I really liked him.
      Marvin Nicholson took over Reggie’s duties. He’s the super tall guy who’s been PBO’s travel director for years.

13. February 17, 2012 at 7:27 pm

Ms. Chips, I have a site question. I want to look over all the comments I’ve made at TOD. Is there any way to do that? I tried using the “Search” function on my handle, but got very few hits back.

February 17, 2012 at 7:31 pm

Oh.Goodie.

TPMLivewire
    05:16 PM EST
    Ex-Rep. Virgil Goode Makes It Official: He’s Running For President With Third Party

Former Rep. Virgile Goode (R-VA) has confirmed to the Richmond Times Dispatch that he is running for president, as a candidate for the Christian right-wing Constitution Party.

15. February 17, 2012 at 7:33 pm

Hi everyone, I’ve started a new thread for the pics of the schookids, this one was getting too long!

16. February 17, 2012 at 7:34 pm

I love the pic of PBO coming down the steps from the plane. Everybody (at least 90%) of the people have their phones out to take pictures. Once again proving without a doubt that people find him aloof and arrogant.

17. 39 Lovepolitics2008
    February 17, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Thanks Chips you energizer bunny lol!

PResident Obama was great at Boeing today. Just listening to him is lifting our spirits, no?

I LOVE the photos with the kids. I hope there is a video that will pop up somewhere. I’m kind of giddy picturing those kids screaming in excitement lol !

18. February 17, 2012 at 8:43 pm

Tch, tch, tch. Again running down the steps without holding on to anything. Tch, tch, tch.

19. 41 vitaminlover
    February 18, 2012 at 12:00 am

In the third picture THAT’S the right way a governor should greet the most powerful man on the planet. Not like that foolish governor who had the gall to put her finger in his face.