May

about your inbox….

A million apologies to anyone who has been flooded with ‘comment notification’ emails today from the blog.

For some spectacularly stupid reason – although it might be a bug – WordPress has changed the default setting so that people receive these notifications unless they uncheck the option below the comment form (see the red arrow above).

There’s a discussion about the problem at the WordPress support forum today – here

I’m hoping they’ll fix this very soon, but for now just make sure you uncheck that box when you’re commenting.

Sorry again everyone, it’s been infuriating for you all.

PS And a million more sorries for not replying yet to people who contacted me about it, it’s been another one of those days.

Saturday

10:35: PBO and Michelle Obama depart the White House

12:00: Arrive in Columbus, Ohio

1:20: PBO and Michelle Obama deliver remarks at a campaign event at Ohio State University

2:55 Depart Columbus en route Richmond, Virginia

4:35 PBO and Michelle Obama deliver remarks at a campaign event at the Virginia Commonwealth University

5:55: Depart Richmond

6:50: Arrive at the White House

You know, I’m kind of looking forward to tomorrow ;-)

177 Responses to “about your inbox….”

1. 1 africa
    May 4, 2012 at 8:23 pm

hello

2. 13 Alycee (@jazziz2)
    May 4, 2012 at 8:27 pm

One of my fav quotes:

• 14 Liberal Librarian
      May 4, 2012 at 8:29 pm

The Democrat bench is so deep.

• 16 lisalovesobama
      May 4, 2012 at 8:32 pm

And tomorrow when Willard’s 3rd graders go to interrupt and spy on PBO and Miche, their hate will motivate the Obots at the rally. Seriously? “circling the campaign bus”? What does that mean? What are they gonna do? Do a rain dance around the bus? They do realize that SSis gonna be there right? Hopefully with guns trained right on their flat asses. Idiots :roll:

• May 4, 2012 at 8:34 pm

Truly, it’s THE most moronic thing I’ve heard yet – and we’ve heard quite a few from the Willard campaign. Bring it on, dicks.

• 18 lisalovesobama
          May 4, 2012 at 8:37 pm

“Bring it on, dicks.”
          ————-hahahahahahaha!!! :lol: Amen! Fired Up! Ready To Go!!

• 19 africa
            May 4, 2012 at 9:47 pm

I am thinking this is Mitt’s version of Newt’s attempt to follow PBO around until they do a Lincoln-Douglas debate. This is so moronic, Mitt thinks this is kindergarten student council campaign.

• 20 lisalovesobama
              May 4, 2012 at 9:49 pm

I certainly hope he’s not dumb enough to want to debate PBO. I would think he’d try to delay that to the very last.

• 21 jackiegrumbacher
              May 4, 2012 at 10:19 pm

Oh, africa, I so agree about the kindergarten stuff. I can’t imagine what Mittbot thinks this childish behavior is supposed to accomplish? He’s proving every day that PBO is really the only adult in the race. What an embarrassment Willard is!

• 22 Mel
            May 4, 2012 at 10:24 pm

In our comunity we call the PITO LOCO+ crazy dicks! sorry!!!!! yes bring it on we are ready.

• 23 utaustinliberal
          May 4, 2012 at 8:44 pm

“Bring it on dicks.” FOR THE FREAKING WIN!!!! Good on ya Chips. Let ‘er rip! :lol:

• May 4, 2012 at 8:49 pm

;-) My only regret is that I won’t be there tomorrow UT, I’d severely love to greet the ‘circlers’.

• 25 theo67
              May 4, 2012 at 9:09 pm

They seem to be taking Glenn Becks words to heart from a couple of years ago, when he told them “they think they’ve got us surrounded. We surround THEM”. ok, then.

• 26 Pamela
                May 4, 2012 at 9:52 pm

Here’s a thought: maybe Myth’s campaign has been hiring undercover Obama ninjas! They pass themselves off as rethugs, with the sole purpose of making him look like the damn fool he is! And he buys into it, because he is so demented he really believes he has a snowball in hell’s chance at the WH! He is so dispensable, and reprehensible, the GOP is more than happy to sacrifice him and his yawning ego, as they know they will lose this election anyway, and have to run someone. Just a thought, but it is making me laugh!

• 27 africa
              May 4, 2012 at 9:48 pm

He will look like a fool doing this.

• 28 amk for obama
        May 4, 2012 at 8:42 pm

Apparently they did it to sick rantorum and noot during the primaries. No wonder they hate this coreless pos.

• 29 lisalovesobama
          May 4, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Really? I’d never heard about. I guess that shows how successful that strategy was. Plus, who do they think they’re messing with? PBO and Obots are as far removed from the Frothy Wonder and Leroy the Puffpuss Dragon as heaven and earth and night and day. (((shaking my head at the stupidity))). Can’t wait to hands them their asses.

May 4, 2012 at 8:57 pm

Not sure where this quote came from, but it always fits Republicans, in my mind (not that Democrats really ever “hate”).

“They hate us because they think we think they’re stupid. And we hate them because they’re stupid.”

• 31 jackiegrumbacher
            May 4, 2012 at 10:21 pm

Lisa, someday I want to meet you in person and just listen to you talk for an hour. You are better than any tonic!

• 33 africa
          May 4, 2012 at 9:50 pm

What he will learn is that PBO is no noot or sanatorium. He will find out not too soon.

May 4, 2012 at 8:45 pm

I told you! It’s “circling the DRAIN!” THAT’S what he’s doing…:)

May 4, 2012 at 9:10 pm

lisa, this is the behavior from a man who thinks he is ready to be President. This person that condone this kind of behavior is not qualified to be cub scout leader. Can you just imagine if the President campaign were talking about behaving that way, what would the right wing nuts be saying and what would the media be saying. This is childish behavior, and it stops at Romney’s feet because he is their leader. It is just stupid.

• 37 lisalovesobama
          May 4, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Unbelievably stupid. It’s like he doesn’t realize how hardcore Obots are. Those fools stand a better chance of being mobbed than heckling the prez.

May 4, 2012 at 9:21 pm

Just who do Romney campaign think they are dealing with? They may have intimidated Newt, Santorum, and those clowns, but not the Obama campaign. Be careful Mitt.

• 39 Pamela
      May 4, 2012 at 9:33 pm

This is a good one!

• 40 0388jojothecat
      May 4, 2012 at 9:49 pm

I love love love Cory Booker!

3. 41 lisalovesobama
    May 4, 2012 at 8:27 pm

Can’t wait either!!

4. 44 Liberal Librarian
    May 4, 2012 at 8:28 pm

Man, I have Beastie Boys songs running through my head. RIP MCA.

• 45 utaustinliberal
      May 4, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Prof Dyson is about to do a tribute on the Ed Show to Adam ‘MCA’ Yauch of the Beastie Boys. You should tune in if you can. I still can’t believe MCA is gone. The good ones always go too soon while assholes like Ted Nugent are courted by the Romney camp for their vile disgusting mannerisms.

MCA was a LEGEND. His rap style, his flow, his lyrics. He was an activist; fighting for the Tibetan people. He held concerts and raised so much funds for the cause. Gonna miss him. RIP MCA.

• 46 Liberal Librarian
        May 4, 2012 at 8:55 pm

It’ll probably be very subdued tomorrow at MOCA Geffen. Mike D is curating an exhibit there.

• 47 COS
        May 4, 2012 at 9:14 pm

OMG, Prof. Dyson destroyed Willard’s lies in thie oped he wrote today, and boy he did it with real passion. I love the way he called him a “looooooser”.

May 4, 2012 at 9:25 pm

COS, I think Prof. Dyson is better than Melissa H. Perry, and he should get a show. Take over from her.

• 49 COS
            May 4, 2012 at 9:45 pm

I totally agree with you Anniebella. I was not impressed with MHP’S appearance on the show. she really kinda pissed me off when she said that her show would be about Rev. MLK walking away from a gay person or something to that effect. Why is she bringing MLK into this to prove whatever point she is trying to mak? That is precisely why I deleted her show from my dvr. She and Chris Hayes are both history on my dvr and tv.

• 50 yardarm756
        May 4, 2012 at 9:41 pm

That’s odd. This is the second night that Ed is not on the air waves. Is there a change coming, I wonder?

May 4, 2012 at 8:30 pm

Thanks Chips for the tips. :)

I want to add that if you logout and login, that pesky tick will be there again. So untick the tick and post a comment. Then you’re good to go till you logout again. And why would you do that ? :)

6. May 4, 2012 at 8:31 pm

everyone has been rocking today

7. 63 lamh35
    May 4, 2012 at 8:34 pm

Posted this late in tha last thread so I’m posting again here.

well, my 5 days of PTO is over as of tomorrow. Then I’m working for at least 2 weeks straight til I’m able to take off again.

Also, it looks like that hospital job I applied for back home ain’t gonna be mine. My app still says under review since April 18th, but they reposted the position again. So unless they are hiring 2 positions (which just doesn’t happen often in the Micro lab), then I ain’t got da job. Oh well, I’m gonna try on Monday to call the HR dept to confirm my suspiscion but I suspect the fat lady has sung on that job.

My sister thinks its racial (she thinks everything is…lol), I think it was because of the pay. Their loss though, I’m a DAMN good Micro tech.

I didn’t go out of town after all. I probably would have if I could have found a reliable way to get there other than driving. My gut told me not to drive and we N’awlinians are a suspcious lot…lol. So I just stayed in DFW and took the last 5 days to just do nothing and just rest my mind most.

Still, I was kinda regretting the app once I spoke to my sister who works there, but told me that she was meh about the place. She likes her co-workers but she couldn’t really say whether she like the place or not. Plus a friend of mine worked in the lab in another section and she was not a fan. She quit the lab as soon as she could. She said the pay was NOT gonna be good because the place was notorious for under paying so there was that too.

So onward and upward.

8. 65 lamh35
    May 4, 2012 at 8:41 pm

so Robmey’s whole “braketing” strategy where the campaign stalks POTUS where ever he goes just doesn’t make sense to me. It can’t be their long term strategy right, that’s too stupid.

So their plans to “surround the campaign bus” are they trying to create a confrontation ore something or just being stupid.

It seems like such a juvenille things to do. I get that it allegedly worked for the GOP primary, but this is HS, not Elementary school. Ain’t it time for Robmey and nem to graduate to the adult program?

• May 4, 2012 at 8:53 pm

If I were the campaign I would hit the towns that Bain destroyed, and also lots of urban areas (cuz Mitt is scared of urban folks :) . And to other areas where Pres.Obama is super popular. Let Mitt’s “supporters” feel the burn of us Obamabots.

9. 67 forus50
    May 4, 2012 at 8:41 pm

testing

• 68 amk for obama
      May 4, 2012 at 8:44 pm

water is just fine. get in.

• May 4, 2012 at 8:51 pm

I can’t get in to the water, I had 97,372 swimming lessons in my youth but never mastered the art. I could float – seriously – but who wants to jog from the beach in to the sea and just float, and have everyone point and laugh?

• 70 forus50
          May 4, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Me too! Then I didn’t feel so bad when I heard Michael Jordan couldn’t swim either.

• 72 amk for obama
          May 4, 2012 at 8:56 pm

I am a master at crow-bar swimming. Bet none of you can match me in that art.

• May 4, 2012 at 9:00 pm

Crow-bar swimming? I’m almost afraid to ask ……what?!?!

• 74 amk for obama
              May 4, 2012 at 9:03 pm

No one could go to the bottom of the pool faster than a crow-bar. :)

May 4, 2012 at 9:04 pm

Guys!!! You need to know how to swim:) Best exercise there is…my beautiful lifeguard daughter would be happy to give you private lessons…put those swimming lessons on your bucket list. Water is MUCH more fun when you’re not terrified….

Now, amk…WTH is “crow bar” swimming????

• 76 amk for obama
                May 4, 2012 at 9:28 pm

See above. :)

• 77 africa
                May 4, 2012 at 9:54 pm

I took swimming lessons few years ago, biggest achievement, I know how to glide. But what I want to know best is to float on my back.

• 78 0388jojothecat
                May 4, 2012 at 9:55 pm

I can’t get my hair wet…

• 79 Pamela
                May 4, 2012 at 9:55 pm

Or mine, df, who is also a dive master and can teach diving as well as being a lifeguard!

May 4, 2012 at 10:17 pm

Aha, I have something else in common with quite a few TODobots! We can sit on shore together. :lol: Df, thanks for the offer of your daughter’s services, but I’m like Chips – even lessons when I was younger didn’t make me into a swimmer. IMO water is the MOST fun when it’s surrounded by walls and held in a confined (a very confined) space. VC

Hi you all, VC’s in the house, feeling a bit work weary from running around all day, but here at last. :lol:

May 4, 2012 at 9:00 pm

Chips – fellow “floater” here. Thought I was one of the few, but I see I’m in good company.

May 4, 2012 at 8:42 pm

Ok Chips and Lisa, I’ve tried all the 4 or 5 methods to stop WP from spamming my inbox unnecessarily. Hopefully this works or I’m going to be more pissed off than a Mama Grizzly or Hockey Mom. ;)

• May 4, 2012 at 8:43 pm

Now I’m scared …… please work, please work, please work, please work, please work, please work, please work, please work. :cry:

• 89 lisalovesobama
      May 4, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha! :lol: Mama Grizzly……. Hockey Mom……..oh noooooooes!! Shades of Sistah/Mama/Gov. Moose!

• 90 amk for obama
      May 4, 2012 at 8:55 pm

Don’t you wanna wait for CL finals ?

/ducks and runs

• 92 amk for obama
          May 4, 2012 at 9:08 pm

Don’t be too cocky. That 8 point GD is not going to make it up by itself.

btw, has the old man announced his retirement yet? If he didn’t, he should.

• May 4, 2012 at 9:24 pm

Okay, I withdraw my ‘you win the internets’ award.

(1) Newcastle will get at least a draw against the low-lives – Papiss Cisse has forgotten how not to score.

(2) United will hammer Swansea and gently defeat Sunderland on the last day.

At which point:

:cool:

11. 95 forus50
    May 4, 2012 at 8:43 pm

I give up. The checkmark comes back right after I remove it.

12. 96 Bobfr (aka Our4thEstate)
    May 4, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Just making sure @MittRomney gets the messages, directly … over and over …

#PRESSON

13. 104 forus50
    May 4, 2012 at 8:44 pm

oooh I think I won. Took amk advice above and it seems to have worked!

May 4, 2012 at 8:47 pm

I got some email that wants to do something for replies at TOD…I deleted it. I’m not doing ANYTHING different than what I always do after hearing these scary stories from all of you!!

15. 111 Ladyhawke
    May 4, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Media Goes Silent as Gas Prices Fall After Obama Crack Down On Oil Speculation

By: Jason Easley

—————————

It seems like only yesterday that the GOP and their corporate media lackeys were telling us that gas prices would ruin Obama, but they have gone silent as gas prices have fallen since Obama announced his administration’s crackdown on oil speculation.
    The media’s ability to skip the good along with their enthusiasm for reporting the bad when it comes to this president is one of the reasons why conservative media bias is so obvious to many Americans. There is a reason why Pew has consistently found that President Obama gets the most negative media coverage of any 2012 candidate.

Time and time again during the Obama presidency, we have seen the media behave in ways that debunk the liberal bias myth. Conservatives continue to tout their liberal bias cover story, all the while keeping the American people in the dark about who controls their media, and whose bias they really represent.

————————————-

16. May 4, 2012 at 8:52 pm

Chips, you need to place the link from the Ed Show tonight with Dyson. He was awesome!

May 4, 2012 at 8:53 pm

TOD, if you’re missing Prof. Michael Eric Dyson’s filling in for Ed, you missed awesomeness! Holy shit! Dyson just ripped Romney’s lying scumbag jugular. Just ripped it the heck out. Woah! And then he point blank told Romney that he’s delusional if he thinks he can beat PBO. Told Romney he’s a LOSER and a LIAR. Kept repeating over and over again what a LIAR Romney is and how he will always be called out and his lies held up for scorn and mockery.

• May 4, 2012 at 9:00 pm

That was AWESOME. I could just kiss him. If only more people could see it.

• 115 Bobfr (aka Our4thEstate)
      May 4, 2012 at 9:01 pm

Wish I could have seen it, UT. Hope the Professor likes these …

#PRESSON

• 116 Ladyhawke
      May 4, 2012 at 9:03 pm

That segment has to be posted so everyone can see it. It was awesome. Michale Eric Dyson is doing a terrific job filling in for Ed Schultz. He ripped Romney a new one. How refreshing to hear Romney called a LIAR on the tv. He totally debunked that pack of lies in the op-ed. Nicely done.

18. 117 collegekay
    May 4, 2012 at 8:55 pm

Open one of the emails and click “edit subscription.” That’s how I unsubscribed from the comment emails. I still get the thread emails so it’s all good.

19. May 4, 2012 at 8:55 pm

I feel left out. I only got 4 email notifications :( tee hee.

20. 122 Ladyhawke
    May 4, 2012 at 8:55 pm

Romney To Troll For Attention at Obama Campaign Events

By: Sarah Jones

————————————-

When no one is excited about you and you can’t generate a crowd on your own, there’s nothing to lose by making a nuisance of yourself and screaming as loudly as you can at your opponent’s hugely attended rallies. Sure, he’s going to be the killer of joy, chasing after Obama’s glory in hopes of bringing the country down a peg or two, but what else is new. Misery loves company, and Mitt Romney’s campaign is one miserable operation.

Better hope no one else in the campaign has a dirty little secret that will force Willard to show just how far he’s willing to bend over for the Tea Party nuts, after all, the Tea Party caucus is hugely unpopular with Americans and if the public gets the idea that Mitt Romney is just going to be more of that craziness, they will leave him and his Alinsky tactics of radicals faster than Mitt Romney can change positions.

Neanderthal tactics up against pure brilliance? I’m going with brilliance. Can you say backfire?

————————————

• 123 Tally
      May 4, 2012 at 9:07 pm

I’m waiting for someone to call them the Westboro Backup Squad (with a sign, and video and it goes viral with our help…..) That should nip it in the bud rather quickly. :D

• 126 vitaminlover
      May 4, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Well no one comes to his events so with his confused, lying behind he tries to mooch off of our beloved President’s events. What a pest!

May 4, 2012 at 9:09 pm

Maybe Ann can jump up and down and tell the crowd that she bought her Tshirt at Old Navy…in the sale rack for $1…..”look at us! Look at us! We’re just like you!” NOT.

21. May 4, 2012 at 9:05 pm

This is horrible! A paper shredder? This is why I research things to death before I purchase. Josh says there were lots of complaints about this on the internet. His father in law didn’t know.

• 130 Tally
      May 4, 2012 at 9:08 pm

WTF? How does a paper shredder explode?

OH LOOK! The page remembered I unchecked the little box – AWESOME.

• May 4, 2012 at 9:21 pm

:lol: Yikes Tally, has your inbox been stuffed too??

• 132 Tally
          May 4, 2012 at 9:36 pm

Not stuffed – I’ve been too blonde to uncheck the damn box, so I have to go and delete the subscription…. but FINALLY I unchecked it BEFORE I hit POST. And now the page remembers…… YAY!

22. 133 pugeretto
    May 4, 2012 at 9:05 pm

Evening Chips, sounds like a rough, infuriating day for you. Ok, I just did the “uncheck” the box thing, so….. Have a nice evening to all you wonderful people.

23. May 4, 2012 at 9:08 pm

The Obama campaign is preparing to expand its already sizable and costly digital media operation, seeking to hire and deploy several “one-man-band” videographers in key states to help boost grassroots outreach and fundraising.
    The positions — billed as a “producer, cinematographer, and video editor” all in one — were announced in a job posting circulated Thursday by the Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism.
    The extra videographers in the field will help Team Obama tailor its message to local audiences and broaden their reach through targeted video sharing on social media and online.
    “We’re going to run the most effective, creative, and innovative digital campaign in the history of politics,” the posting boasts. “And our digital team will be core to achieving the communications, fundraising and organizing goals of the cause.”

May 4, 2012 at 9:12 pm

Cynthia Nixon the actress from Sex and the City is on Piers Morgan and she was featured in a video telling women what Pres. Obama has done for them and telling them to think about that when they go into the voting booth. She just told Piers that hell yes she wants women to vote for Pres. Obama in November. That a vote for Romney is a vote against women’s rights. She said Romney is a coward for not standing up to his party’s anti-women rhetoric, bills, and laws. And she listed all of Romney’s anti-women comments: That he’ll defund Planned Parenthood, that he’d support the overturning of Roe v. Wade etc.

May 4, 2012 at 9:14 pm
  26. May 4, 2012 at 9:21 pm

Wait A Minute! HuffPO is an ALEC supporter?

27. 148 ChristiMTL
    May 4, 2012 at 9:23 pm

I just read this article dated April 18, I guess when they started their immature game, following the President…..it’s only the beginning that’s for sure.

Romney plans to be everywhere Obama is to challenge him

To beat a sitting president, you first have to chase him around the country.

At least that’s the operating theory at Mitt Romney’s campaign headquarters, where aides are unleashing an aggressive strategy to combat President Barack Obama at his campaign stops and even adopt Obama’s itinerary as their own.

Also today, during Obama’s scheduled stop in Ohio, Romney’s campaign bus will be loaded up with state surrogates and local phone bank volunteers and will drive circles around the Elyria community college where Obama is scheduled to deliver remarks on the economy. And aides said Romney is considering going to Ohio on Thursday to give his own speech on the economy.
    ______

Romney’s effort begins today when he jets to Charlotte, N.C., which hosts the Democratic National Convention in September. Romney booked a rooftop venue with sweeping views of Bank of America Stadium — where Obama will formally accept his party’s nomination for re-election — to deliver what aides are billing as a prebuttal to Obama’s nomination speech.

• 149 ChristiMTL
      May 4, 2012 at 9:26 pm

booked a rooftop venue with sweeping views of Bank of America Stadium??? They are so creepy.

• 151 lisalovesobama
      May 4, 2012 at 9:28 pm

Instead of chasing the president who’s reaching out to voters by sharing his ideas for the future, Willard should be talking about his vision and figuring out a way to reach out to people. But hey, if he wants to eat PBO’s dust on the campaign trail, who am I to complain? It will be ample practice come Nov 6th when he has to grovel at PBO’s feet in his concession speech. Asswipe.

• 152 amk for obama
        May 4, 2012 at 9:31 pm

“eat PBO’s dust” – lmao.

May 4, 2012 at 9:39 pm

This is Willard’s fieldwork (AKA practicum/internship) as part of his “PBO 101″ course. He’s sending those aides to take notes. Day in day out Willard is practicing his “Barackness” moves. He has a special mirror to practice his style, mannerisms, even smile to try to resemble PBO as closely as possible. Meanwhile, Ms. Ann is practicing studying up on “Michelle 101″ course – Spring edition. In the summer she hopes to take “Advanced Michelle 303.”

• 154 lisalovesobama
          May 4, 2012 at 9:41 pm

how unfortunate for her then, cause she’ll fail both. Perhaps she should try a few remedial courses first?

May 4, 2012 at 9:49 pm

Yes, she has not met the pre-requisites so she won’t do well on any of these courses. But don’t tell her that. She’s too entitled and thinks she already has an A+ in the bag.

• 157 Tally
      May 4, 2012 at 9:39 pm

The only reason Mitt is doing that is because it’s the only way to get exposure to more than three people.

• 158 lisalovesobama
        May 4, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Can you imagine this freak as leader of the free world? What’s he gonna do in diplomatic talks? Have his aides circling the other diplomats and heads of state singing ‘Anything you can do, I can do better,” and good old American anthems like: ‘ Nah, Nana,,Nah,Naaaah! Nanny, Nanny, Boo,Boooo’ ? —- :roll:

• 160 theo67
      May 5, 2012 at 1:37 am

This “driving around in circles” nonsense is indicative of the Republican Party. You can change the characters, but they’re still going in circle, recycling the same failed policies. Plus, the whole thing seems like voodoo to me.

28. 161 Betsy
    May 4, 2012 at 9:30 pm

I can’t understand Mitt Romney or his team. I don’t get why Ohio and Florida would even think he’d be anything close to the fantastic job President Obama is doing. Romney is pathetic.

29. May 4, 2012 at 9:31 pm

War over #Julia: Has Obama campaign set a trap for Republicans?
    The Obama campaign’s ‘Life of Julia’ Web infographic shows how government helps women from cradle to grave. Republicans have pounced on it as ‘nanny state’ excess. But the #Julia Internet meme has taken off.

Another trap? LOL!

• May 4, 2012 at 9:44 pm

Yes, please! Jump all over it Republicans. Bring Julia to the mainstream and to Pres.Obama’s website. Have everyone come to the website. Please!

30. 164 lisalovesobama
    May 4, 2012 at 9:39 pm

Re: Creepy Stalker Willard

This is what all this “circling the campaign bus” and stalking PBO reminds me of. Look at how well PBO took care of this nuisance:

In case you’re too thick Willard, you’re the sucker PBO flattened. It’s on sucka!! You are going dooooooooooooown!

May 4, 2012 at 9:41 pm

photo/1

• May 4, 2012 at 9:47 pm

The President should file a restraining order against him.
      What is happening, they want US and the media to talk more about them stalking then the actual rally.
      Another distraction! And then they twist it and say we ate distracting.
      Totally trying to mind fuck us all. It’s all the got, Psychological operations!

May 4, 2012 at 9:54 pm

Jeez….I hope the SS doesn’t mistake them for trouble….

• 168 nospin
        May 4, 2012 at 11:42 pm

lolol or Jovie – you can love this gift.

PO = 10,000 supporters
        Romney has less than 2 dozen people phone banking and the only thing the folks calling will hear are chants of “Obama, Obama, Obama”

32. May 4, 2012 at 9:48 pm
    May 4, 2012 at 9:51 pm

The Affordable Care Act will actually increase freedom, by giving people more opportunities to obtain health insurance and, as a result, to get affordable medical care when they inevitably need it.

34. 177 hhannahh11
    May 4, 2012 at 10:22 pm

do you know if there will be any live stream video of tomorrow’s events?