The Last 10 Posts
- Night owl chat – The Commodores
- Musical evening chat – Sometimes you just need Lionel Richie
- A Tweet Or Two
- 9.9M Jobs In 53 Months. You Mad, GOP?
- President Obama Delivers a Statement
- Chat Away
- Rise and Shine
- Early Bird Chat
- The Serious And The Hilarious
- The President and First Lady attend a Special Olympics concert
- FACT: Total job growth in July exceeded 200,000 for the 6th straight month—the 1st time that’s...
- President Obama’s got some advice for Republicans in...
- I don't have a question, just a very humble thank you. I just saw your post explaining Obama's recent executive order prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation in the workplace, and immediately teared up. Hi, I'm Janessa. I'm 17, and I'm lesbian. Sometimes the way our society orients around the topic of homosexuality is a bit frightening. It feels like something a high schooler shouldn't have to deal with. But this order gives me strength. So thank you, for this huge leap.
- In Which I Offer Amanda Carpenter Some Career Advice Allan Brauer
- Impeachment by half-measures Liberal Librarian
- BFD: "Incompetent" Black Man Leads US Economy to Solid, Sustained Growth Spandan Chakrabarti
- 26,547,418 hits