Oct

Dayton, Oct 23 (Tumblr)

Today:

EDT

8:0: The President departs the White House

CDT

9:15: Arrives Davenport, Iowa

10:10 (11:10 ET): Delivers remarks at a campaign event at Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds, Davenport

12:45 ET: VP Biden delivers remarks at a campaign event at Marion Harding High School, Ohio

1:15: President Obama departs Davenport

MDT

OFA

2:05: Arrives Denver, Colorado

2:55 (4:55 ET): Delivers remarks at a campaign event at City Park, Denver

4:20: Departs Denver

PDT

5:25: Arrives Los Angeles, California

6:30: Tapes an appearance on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno”

7:45: Departs Los Angeles

8:45: Arrives Las Vegas, Nevada

9:35 (12:35 ET): Delivers remarks at a campaign event at Doolittle Park, Las Vegas

11:35: Departs Las Vegas

The President will remain overnight on Air Force One which will fly to Tampa, Florida

You can hear President Obama’s interview with Tom Joyner here (Thanks CollegeKay)

Cagle

Harold Meyerson (Washington Post): What Romney’s moderation conceals

….. While Romney has become a general-election tabula rasa, he sits atop what may be the most radical major political party in American history. Regardless of Milquetoast Mitt’s positions, a government with a Republican president and Republicans in control of the House and Senate would use its budget-reconciliation powers to defund or repeal not only the health-care guarantees and financial regulations that Obama signed into law but also much of the education funding and regulatory safeguards on which Americans have depended for decades.

The radicals who dominate the Republican Party have entertained Romney’s turn to the center as a necessary electoral expedient. The day after a Romney victory, their blitzkrieg will begin — leaving the moderate Mitt of the general election to historians specializing in short-lived phenomena.

Full article here

Cagle

NYT Editorial: In Monday night’s debate, Mitt Romney echoed other Republican politicians, saying that under President Obama’s economic policies, the United States is “heading toward Greece.” …

That bizarre comment, sadly, is no surprise in a campaign that has parted ways with the facts … What is more disturbing is that the comment displays willful ignorance about the lessons of Greece, and such ignorance can only lead to bad policy decisions at home. The lesson that should be learned from Greece is that its fiscal mess has been made far worse by severe budget cuts.

…. Mr. Obama could make his jobs plan, introduced last September but blocked by Congressional Republicans, part of the budget package to be negotiated after the election, when politicians must agree on tax increases and spending cuts to avoid the so-called fiscal cliff.

Mr. Romney’s agenda is missing a direct focus on jobs, foolishly relying instead on high-end tax cuts and deregulation to help the recovery. And he and his party continue to insist on premature deficit reduction that, in a fragile economy, is the real road to Greece.

Full editorial here

See Steve Benen

OFA: Meet Murph – 16,000 Calls and Counting

Newseum

Morning everyone ;-)

108 Responses to “Rise and Shine”

1. 7 Roberta in MN
    October 24, 2012 at 9:06 am

GM Chips 1st, 2nd, 3rd, LOL

2. 8 andogriff
    October 24, 2012 at 9:06 am

WOW! What a fantastic roundup, going to look at everything and pass them all on… good morning Ms Chips!

3. 9 Pamela
    October 24, 2012 at 9:06 am

G’day y’all!

4. October 24, 2012 at 9:07 am

No way! I am so not worthy.

5. 11 andogriff
    October 24, 2012 at 9:07 am

Congrats on first, anne… and Roberta too!

6. 17 Pamela
    October 24, 2012 at 9:08 am

Bada bing bada boom, just look at all of y’all, here and fired up, ready to go! So, I’m gone…. Things are toughening up, have a great day! {{{{Chipsticks}}}}. {{{{TOD}}}}

7. October 24, 2012 at 9:08 am

G’morning Chips, TOD, lurkers, everyone, and congrats alice and ck on 2-way tie for #1!

8. October 24, 2012 at 9:09 am

Eleventeenth!!! Hi everyone.

9. October 24, 2012 at 9:10 am

Morning TODers…..all bright eyed & busy tailed today as we criss cross across the country with President O and VP Joe :)

10. October 24, 2012 at 9:12 am

Could not get on here. Now number 16.

11. 27 relellit
    October 24, 2012 at 9:12 am

Good morning Todville & chips. My favorite two men are up top. Congrats Anne

12. 28 jackiegrumbacher
    October 24, 2012 at 9:15 am

GM all. Had an online training session on GOTV last night and OFA means serious business. They know where every vote is and they and all of us are going to make sure we get every single one of them. Go out and volunteer now because there are lots of people to reach and every hand helps, even if you can only spare a couple of hours.

13. 30 chitra
    October 24, 2012 at 9:16 am

Good morning every one. I voted early yay
    I live in a very red neighborhood in Fox Valley Wisconsin among CEOs, General Managers, Dealership owners- you get the drift. Every time I go to the grocery store I see the headquarters of John Birch Society. Some residents in the area still celebrate Joe McCarthy along with the great magician Houdini. There are museums dedicated to both men in Appleton. I can remember when we moved here 25 years ago, while at the grocery store a little boy about three years old pointing at us telling loudly “look at those people mommy” . We couldn’t stop laughing. I think it was the first time that little boy seen a family with a brown skin color. We have come a long way since then. Now one of my neighbors is a beautiful black family and few houses down the road we have a oriental couple and the area is much more diverse and trending purple with a little bit towards red. In 2008 my husband wouldn’t let us put an Obama/Biden sign in our front yard. This time he was one who was very eager to put one. This is the guy who voted for Bush. Two ladies in the house converted him to be a staunch democrat. Who says girls don’t have power, it is soft but still effective. We voted yesterday. That is two votes for PO from Fox Valley area. Polling station was busy. I feel a little nostalgic and sad that I won’t be able to vote for him again. Oh well

• October 24, 2012 at 9:19 am

Beautiful, Chitra, just beautiful. Thank you.

• 32 a4alice
      October 24, 2012 at 9:22 am

Well Done Chitra! Congrats on voting early! I’m supposed to vote early because I’m volunteering at our staging location on election day but I can’t bring myself to do it! I LOVE how crazy it is at the polls on election day! I always get there SUPER early and stand in line in the dark with people, cup of coffee in hand – there’s just so much energy there. I would miss it.

I know. I’m a sad case……

#OBAMA2012

• 33 andogriff
      October 24, 2012 at 9:24 am

Great story, chitra, thanks for sharing this! I also share your sadness that we will not be able to vote for this president again.

• October 24, 2012 at 9:36 am

Thank you so much for your vote, chitra, and for this inspiration. I’m feeling very nostalgic, too. But thank goodness we’ll have 4 more years to support PBO’s presidency and build upon his legacy.

FORWARD TOGETHER.

• 35 PoliticalJunkessa
      October 24, 2012 at 9:49 am

Woot! Love it! :mrgreen:

• October 24, 2012 at 10:21 am

“This time he was one who was very eager to put one. This is the guy who voted for Bush.”

What a cool story, chitra!!!! Thank you :)

#TrustBarack – He’s Earned It

• 37 amk for obama
      October 24, 2012 at 10:50 am

wimmin rule.

lol @ “I feel a little nostalgic and sad that I won’t be able to vote for him again. Oh well”

• 38 Vicky
      October 24, 2012 at 11:56 am

Appleton was created as a sunset city – all undesirables, including anyone black, had to be out of town by sunset.

14. October 24, 2012 at 9:20 am

Morning Everyone.

Have a great day. Fired up…

October 24, 2012 at 9:25 am

Morning everyone. All this rape talk has made my coffee curdle in my mouth. I thought THIS was appropriate. We it be wrong of me to wish that every RWNJ male be kicked in the balls so hard that all their sperm flew out their asses? Just sayin’.

16. October 24, 2012 at 9:26 am

Howdy O folks! What a great getting up day again for us TODdies! I’m going to early vote with #2 today in PBO’s home state. Yay!!!

My political take today is this is lucky 13 days til the election. Pay no mind to all of the kitchen sink strategies that we’ll hear from now on. There are some new emails on Beghazi, they’re shiny objects, stay focused. The race is tight, but we got this. It’s the ground game folks. Let’s get going.

17. 44 Ladyhawke
    October 24, 2012 at 9:27 am

Global Index Praises U.S. As ‘Sole Bright Spot’ In Sluggish World Economy

By Joe Conason

———————————-

Unemployment is still too high, income is still too low, and the recovery is still too slow – but the United States is faring considerably better than other developed nations against the threat of a renewed recession and remains “the brightest spot in the world economy,” according to the latest indicators tracked by the Financial Times and the Brookings Institution. Known as TIGER, or Tracking Indices for the Global Economic Recovery, the comprehensive data report compiled by the London-based business daily and the centrist Washington think tank provides a factual context for the U.S. presidential debate.

Favorable comparison with other nations, in a faltering world economy, may reinforce President Obama’s argument that his policies are working despite jobs statistics that remain deeply troubling. Moreover, criticism of Obama by Republican Mitt Romney may well be regarded as less credible if the U.S. economy is in fact performing better than every other developed country — especially those pursuing the austerity policies advocated by Romney and his running mate, Rep. Paul Ryan.

——————————————

18. 45 dotster3
    October 24, 2012 at 9:28 am

I see RWNJs have infiltrated the state OFA twitter feeds I check. Why would they bother with that? It seems like a big waste of effort to me. These people are out of their minds, have lost their grip on any semblance of sanity.

19. October 24, 2012 at 9:32 am

Good morning TOD family, I hope everyone has a super fantastic day today.

20. 47 a4alice
    October 24, 2012 at 9:35 am
  21. 48 99ts
    October 24, 2012 at 9:39 am

From the transcript of the interview with Tom Joyner – linked above – ways to GOTV

“BARACK OBAMA: I always tell people, I say; listen, even if you’re not enthusiastic about voting for me, then vote to make sure that the First Lady stays the First Lady.”

22. 50 sherijr
    October 24, 2012 at 9:42 am

good morning & happy wednesday TOD & Chips… cannot wait for election day :) thanks so much for the roundup Chips.

October 24, 2012 at 9:42 am

Just watched the rather-maddow clip. What a hogwash. Their tut-tutting media, of which they are part of, and on the whole blaming or rather voters not buying mittbot schtick is pathetic. You are the fucking media and how about standing up on the side of the citizens and calling out the rethus tactics.

effing GM to you all.

• 52 57andfemale
      October 24, 2012 at 10:08 am

I am completely done with Tweety. Completely, irrevocably. yesterday — YESTERDAY — still harping on the first debate, taking no personal responsibility for keeping the issue alive, even after seeing how effective Republicans are at changing a narrative. Andrew Sullivan the same crap, after Obama/Biden crushed in the debates, 3-1!!!!! But it’s all Daddy’s fault and they have to take no responsibility for revving the car and driving it into the ditch.

Bastards. Progressives never learn.

• 53 57andfemale
        October 24, 2012 at 10:11 am

But I had the most wonderful conversation with an Obama supporter (he was parked in front of me, I saw his Obama/Biden sticker and we started to talk). His 14 year old proudly displayed his PBO t-shirt. Our side is working very hard, engaging people, volunteering, donating. It was such a nice conversation.

• 54 PoliticalJunkessa
        October 24, 2012 at 10:21 am

Sigh. :roll:

• 56 donna dem 4 obama
      October 24, 2012 at 10:16 am

Amen amk!!!

I’ll have some commentary for Rachel, Ed Schultz and Chris Matthews about there ridiculous reaction on air after the 1st debate when this election is over.

For now I will #PressOn with GOTV

• 57 sherijr
      October 24, 2012 at 10:31 am

right there with you amk, I had to shut them off, couldn’t finish the video w/ all their nonsense.

24. October 24, 2012 at 9:50 am

Good morning Chips … everyone ….

25. October 24, 2012 at 9:50 am
  26. 61 LB4Obama
    October 24, 2012 at 9:54 am

I just met a wonderful woman who told me she is a Republican and former state Senator from Indiana. She last ran in 1996 and was chosen by the GOP to run for congress in 1998, but declined at her family’s urging. She is now 80 years old. She told me that the Republican party has been taken over by radicals like Murdouck and was devastated when Lugar lost the primary in Indiana to this weasel. She lives in a very affluent area in town (Naples, FL) and knows many R’s who feel the way she does who will be voting for PBO because Romney is a liar and cannot be trusted. The number one issue with her and those who feel the same is Supreme Court appointments followed by the radical women’s health views of the GOP. I cannot tell you how wonderful her words were to my ears! She also recounted an experience at the local Walgreen’s in their upper class neighborhood the other day where there were 5 people in line to check out and started talking amongst themselves. All 5 were R’s and all 5 admitted they are voting PBO this year! But said so in secrecy because they would be shuned if the other neighbors found out their plans. She said she was stunned at their candor in the Walgreen’s line. I am so heartened by meeting her, we even hugged twice! She was thrilled to hear that I volunteer for the PBO campaign and shared that she has taken it upon herself to register people and is driving them to the polls when early voting begins here on Saturday! Woot! Woot!

• 62 collegekay
      October 24, 2012 at 10:01 am

Fantastic!

• October 24, 2012 at 10:08 am

Wow. What a wonderful story. It made my day.jbsteptoe

• 64 PoliticalJunkessa
      October 24, 2012 at 10:27 am

Yay!!!!

I do believe that there is a lot of undercover support for PBO. When I see rising numbers “unaffiliated” and “independent” voter registrations, I think at least some of that reflects this support. It’s sad that it has to be covert, but it is what it is.

• October 24, 2012 at 10:35 am

“… knows many R’s who feel the way she does who will be voting for PBO because Romney is a liar and cannot be trusted.”

These ‘grass roots’ conversations are so heartening!! Thank you LB!!!

#TrustBarack – He’s Earned It (and obviously they do!!)

• 66 LB4Obama
        October 24, 2012 at 11:06 am

Collier County is a very red district, so this Walgreen’s story really is telling. I bet there are 100’s of thousands of women R’s who will vote Dem and are not being forthcoming to their R spouses. Trust me, among the evangelical crowd in this area, the women folk go to the churches of their husband choice and vote (or say they are) R to please their men folk….in 2012. Sad but true.

27. October 24, 2012 at 10:04 am

Good morning, TOD. Just heard a caller on the Joe Madison show…..from Winston-Salem. Not enough vans to take senior citizens to vote. Caller owns a limo business so he cleaned and shined them…..picked up folks and took them to the polls. He said the look on people’s faces when he pulls up and the black folks get out is priceless!!!!! :). :). :)

28. 69 Ladyhawke
    October 24, 2012 at 10:07 am

PAUL RYAN NOT FIT TO BE VICE-PRESIDENT — OR PRESIDENT (Just check out the accompanying picture, need I say more?)

By Madonna Gauding – Published: October 22, 2012

————————————

After the vice-presidential debate, I watched MSNBC’s coverage of a focus group of undecided voters. One young man, who was on the fence before the debate, after hearing the exchange between Joe Biden and Paul Ryan, made up his mind to vote for President Obama. His decision rested solely on his assessment that Paul Ryan was not fit to be vice-president because he was not be qualified to assume the presidency.
    There are other reasons to deny Paul Ryan the vice-presidency. One of his most troubling character flaws is that he is a serial liar—from his exaggeration of his marathon running times, to his pretending to wash dishes at a closed soup kitchen, to the six “non-partisan studies” that, supposedly, confirm the validity of his budget figures. The unnamed “six non-partisan studies” Ryan cited in the debate (also used by Romney and his surrogates) were exposed as bogus by none other than Chris Wallace on Fox News. Two of the “studies” were blog posts by a Romney advisor, and the others were manufactured at conservative think tanks. The truly non-partisan Congressional Budget Office concluded that the real intent of the Ryan Budget is to eliminate most of the federal government by 2050.

Ryan’s convention speech was equally riddle with misrepresentations and falsehoods. On Medicare, the stimulus, the closing of the Wisconsin GM plant, the 2011 credit downgrade, debt, the Affordable Care Act, and a host of other topics, Ryan’s mendacity was breathtaking.

=========================NOTE=====================================

There is not enough time to document the many reasons why MITT ROMNEY is not fit for the presidency. But one of the biggest reasons is that he picked PAUL RYAN as his running mate. Romney’s first major decision as a presidential candidate speaks volumes about his judgment.

Paul Ryan is not qualified to be a heartbeat away from the presidency. It is horrifying that he is even a congressman. His claim to fame is his radical views on women’s reproductive rights, his devotion to Ayn Rand, P90X, and his draconian budget. He is the budget committee chairman, but he is still working out the numbers for his budget. And let’s not forget those two bills he passed in 13 years (naming a post office and modifying excise taxes on ARROWS). He says his foreign policy experience is that he has voted to send men and women to war.

It has been reported that Paul Ryan was named the biggest brown-noser by his senior class. Not surprising, I can certainly believe he was a brown-noser. He has managed to convince the mainstream media that he is a wonk and a serious budget guy. How this man got this close to the White House should be alarming to everyone in this country. To make matters worse, Paul Ryan attended the meeting on the night of PBO’s inauguration where the GOP decided block everything the new president tried to do. And Ryan has been joined at the hip with Boehner and Cantor obstructing PBO every step of the way. I still can’t get over the recklessness of the debt limit debacle. There is no seriousness of purpose with these clowns.

BTW, Crystal Ball was on The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell last night and she made an encouraging observation. She said she had been talking to some REPUBLICANS who are “ALARMED” that Paul Ryan on the ticket. They just don’t think he is qualified. Everyone should be alarmed. With two weeks to go before the election, I certainly hope there will be more focus on this incredibly weak and dangerous ticket.

===================================================================

• October 24, 2012 at 1:06 pm

My gawd! Is Paul Ryan really going to give a speech on poverty? That’s like Mother Theresa hosting the lifestyles of the rich and famous.

• 71 theo67
      October 24, 2012 at 2:15 pm

I saw Crystal Ball saying that last night, and she mentioned that she thought a bigger deal should be made of this. The fact that Paul Ryan conjured up that fake charity visit, when nobody was expecting a charity visit from him in the first place, tells us who this person is. I can’t even call him a “man”. He lies when he doesn’t have to lie. And that speaks to the emptiness of his character – he’s a charlatan. A con man. That’s who he is. And he has no business being a member of the US Congress, let alone a candidate for Vice President and a heartbeat away from the Presidency. No business at all.

29. 72 FoxfireTX
    October 24, 2012 at 10:12 am

Good morning peeps! Looks like Springsteen did it again yesterday in VA, turned out a packed crowd of 5000 for PBO. AND Eli and Seth, the veterans from the video Chips posted the other day were on hand to speak along with Tim Kaine. Yes we can! Forward!

30. October 24, 2012 at 10:18 am

I know one of the actors and it’s gonna be a powerful flick :)

31. 74 Bill R.
    October 24, 2012 at 10:22 am

Richard Mourdock and his honest statements of belief on rape and women, and Romney’s endorsement are a gift to the Obama/Biden campaign.

32. 75 PoliticalJunkessa
    October 24, 2012 at 10:22 am

I’ve seen the commercials and it looks spectacular. Lots of great flicks coming out in the next few weeks: Lincoln, Denzel Washington’s new film….

33. 76 Jessica
    October 24, 2012 at 10:23 am

What the hell do they consider Obama 2016?

34. 78 donna dem 4 obama
    October 24, 2012 at 10:24 am

Very good economic news!

35. October 24, 2012 at 10:27 am

:D :D :D :D :D :D

#TrustBarack – He’s Earned It

36. 81 dotster3
    October 24, 2012 at 10:35 am
    October 24, 2012 at 10:36 am

Sad and interesting………http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/10/greg_peterson_suicide.php?ref=fpb

A Utah Republican fundraiser charged with sexually assaulting women he met online committed suicide on Tuesday, the Salt Lake Tribune reported.

Salt Lake County District Attorney Sim Gill said Greg Peterson died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound at the very same Heber, Utah cabin where he hosted political events and allegedly raped at least two of his five alleged victims.

Peterson, 37, was facing 25 charges of assault, rape and kidnapping related to attacks on the women. If convicted, Peterson could have been sent to prison for the rest of his life. Peterson was released from jail on Friday after posting $2 million in bond.

Utah authorities charged Peterson with the crimes in July and said he met several of his alleged victims on Mormon dating websites. The attacks allegedly took place in March, July and December of 2011 and April 2012. It wasn’t clear when the fifth attack allegedly took place.

As TPM reported, one 2011 Peterson event featured Utah Sens. Orrin Hatch (R) and Mike Lee (R), Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R) and Gov. Gary Herbert (R).

October 24, 2012 at 10:38 am

Listen up OHIO!!! http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/10/24/1078681/eight-ryan-poverty/

Eight Things To Know Before Paul Ryan’s Speech On Poverty

• 85 theo67
      October 24, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Paul Ryan is delivering a speech on poverty? Seriously? I wonder if he’ll talk about Ayn Rand relying on social programs in her last years of life…

October 24, 2012 at 10:39 am

Morning, Chips – The images are “to die for” again. Morning, Mr. President and Mr. Vice President – we’ve got your backs. Morning, TODville. Bon Voyage, canadabarb4obama – enjoy your vacation!

40. 87 mtmarilyn
    October 24, 2012 at 10:50 am

Good morning Ms Chips and TOBobots! Today I will turn in this house’s 3 ballots. Feels so good to make it for the President. There is hope for MT.

41. 88 Ladyhawke
    October 24, 2012 at 10:50 am

ROMNEY’S DISDAIN FOR FOREIGN POLICY

====================================

Romney’s disdain for foreign policy risks Bush-level disaster

Rachel Maddow expresses her outrage at Mitt Romney’s apparent lack of interest in America’s foreign policy and national security with his last minute reversal of policy on Afghanistan and not mentioning veterans at all in the third presidential debate. She cautions that no president has the luxury of choosing not to have a foreign policy presidency.

Romney signals he’s not serious about Commander-In-Chief

Dan Rather, managing editor of “Dan Rather Reports” on AXS TV talks with Rachel Maddow about the impression Mitt Romney gives with his disinterest in foreign policy that he does not take the role of Commander-In-Chief seriously.

• October 24, 2012 at 11:04 am

There’s a video out there in which Robme states he can just “grab one of the folks over at the State Dept. to do foreign policy”. He basically said there’s guys over there who’ve been working over there for years and knows more about to help him make decisions. This atitutde is the same as the last businessman that was the commander-in-chief and look what happened. I was flipping channels this morning and saw the demon spawn child of Dick Cheney on Faux Noise spreading her foreign policy nonsense.

42. October 24, 2012 at 11:08 am

G’M Tod..It’s s uplifting to hear the stories about people voting for PBO, openly or secretly.
    One of my exciting stories …I have a childhood girlfriend who lives in Florida who has 3 sons & 2 D-I-Ls. 1 son & wife are away as
    missionaries in Africa,so when I asked her about them voting they did not have any info how to. I quickly E-mailed them the Gottavote.com
    website so those two votes are on their way. I assumed the ones living here were up to date, but taking nothing for granted as Flotus tells us,
    I sent my friend the website just in case the others needed it. Well would’nt you know a few days ago my cell rings, and her other sons
    called in desperation saying they know they waited too long but their Mom (my friend) told them to call me because I am the go-to person
    for info. They were able to request and complete absentee ballots. Now these are all 5 FLORIDA votes for PBO…plus my girlfriend and her
    husband….7 Florida votes. That’s like 7 nuggets of gold since FLA. is soooo important.

As PBO and Flotus keep saying talk to friends and family, just don’t assume that everyone is up to date.

I still volunteer making phone calls at a DNC office since I am not close to OFA offices, so that’s an option for anyone in my situation.

The last 2 days I volunteered, we were calling voters and reminding them to send in their absentee ballots. A lot of them said that they
    have already done so or were about to do it. Although I am in the blue state of New Jersey, my area where I live is veeery red. So we
    have to keep at it.

Have a blessed day everyone. Let’s keep moving FORWARD with our wonderful President.

43. October 24, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Oh noes!!! Everyone in TODville, guess what? It’s the biggest scoop of the century!! Somebody in the media said something that wasn’t nice!!!!! Oh noes!!! Oh noes, I tell ya!! Because………well……..er…….uh…..sputter,sputter…….cause OH NOES!!!!!!

Remember folks, this ain’t for the feint of heart. Strap on your fighting gear and help get the boots on the streets, by phone or by donation. We gotta do this thing.

44. 95 Bill R.
    October 24, 2012 at 1:57 pm
  45. 97 Bill R.
    October 24, 2012 at 2:00 pm
  46. 101 theo67
    October 24, 2012 at 2:19 pm

I was planning to boycott it when they were going to leave President Obama out of the film, but if he’s back in the film, then I’ll watch it. How on earth did they think they could do a film about OBL and NOT include the Commander in Chief who had the balls to order the mission in the first place??

47. 102 Bill R.