Mar

The Finest of Ambassadors

President Obama during his visit to the Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial museum in Jerusalem

President Obama holds a souvenir book presented to him by Chairman of the Yad Vashem Directorate Avner Shalev during his visit to the Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial in Jerusalem

President Obama visits the Church of the Nativity with Palestinian President Abbas in Bethlehem, West Bank

President Obama meets Greek Orthodox Patriarch Theophilos III during a tour of the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem

President Obama with Palestinian children during a visit to the Church of the Nativity with Palestinian President Abbas

*****

President Obama meets children as he tours the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem

President Obama and PM Netanyahu meet members of former Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin’s family before paying their respects at his and his wife’s grave during a visit to Yad Vashem at Mount Herzl

President Obama and PM Netanyahu during a visit to Yad Vashem at Mount Herzl

Saturday (all times US EST):

4:30 AM: President Obama tours Petra, Jordan

6:20 AM: Departs Amman, Jordan en route Washington, D.C.

11:35 PM: Arrives at the White House

President Obama with Rabbi Meir Lau after visiting the Hall of Remembrance at the Vad Vashem Holocaust Memorial

President Peres, President Obama and PM Netanyahu prior to Obama departing from Ben Gurion International Airport

President Obama hugs PM Netanyahu, as President Peres watches on, before his departure from Tel Aviv International Airport

President Obama bids farewell to President Peres prior to departing from Ben Gurion International Airport

President Obama and Jordan’s King Abdullah II participate in an arrival ceremony at the King’s Palace in Amman

All posts from the Middle East trip here

See? Perfect. Oh ye of little faith.

More photos/videos tomorrow.

199 Responses to “The Finest of Ambassadors”

1. March 22, 2013 at 9:43 pm

Thank you Chips for great pics!

2. 7 JIM and BARB PINE
    March 22, 2013 at 9:45 pm

I love this first picture of the President. He is such an honorable man, why do the Republicans hate him so darn much!? He makes the US look wonderful in the eyes of the world stage.

• 8 Betsy
      March 22, 2013 at 10:18 pm

Jealousy and racism.

• 9 nathkatun7
        March 22, 2013 at 11:48 pm

That’s the absolute TRUTH, Betsy! For some of us who are “gray behind the ears,” and have lived under so many different Presidents, the U.S. media and the GOP demonization of this amazingly humane and caring President is inexplicable! Thank God there are world leaders and, even more importantly, ordinary people in other countries, who recognize his greatness. Thank God also for this incredible blog, by a very special lady, Chipsticks, that has meticulously documented the love, appreciation and respect for President Obama from so many countries such as: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Ghana, Germany, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Ireland, now Israel and Jordan, South Korea, Thialand, Turkey and the United Kingdom. I am sure I’ve left out some other countries. All I know is that Chipsticks was always there, bringing us news and pictures of the President and the people warmly receiving him, while the so called mainstream media (MSM) were consumed with reporting trivialities. I know people, who think of themselves as very smart people because they regularly watch MSM news, who were utterly surprised when they visited TOD and found out how the so called MSM had completely ignored the President’s visits and receptions in such countries as Ireland, the U.K, India, Indonesia and Australia.

• 11 MightyPamela
      March 22, 2013 at 11:37 pm

I know. Just looking at the way the CHILDREN greet him, same the world over… no matter what language they speak, what culture they are raised in: they glow when they see him, they want to touch him, they LOVE HIM. That is what matters. (we love him too!)

March 23, 2013 at 5:58 am

Because he is a honorable man, that is why they hate him so much. At least one of the reasons, and while some may disagree with me I think the main reason they hate him is because he is black.

March 23, 2013 at 6:07 am

MP, I still think of the two little girls POTUS greeted as he left Israel. The little girls look like they were twins, dressed in black and white and about six or seven years old, and when POTUS saw them in line he pick them up and gave them a big hug and told them how glad he were to see them. I’m sure he had met them and their parents before. He talk to them about their teeth missing. But it was so sweet to see.

3. March 22, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Phew! Will go ahead and cancel that call to the biohazard team.

4. 27 vitaminlover
    March 22, 2013 at 9:46 pm

President Obama is a fine work of art. A MASTERPIECE!

• 28 nathkatun7
      March 22, 2013 at 11:55 pm

VL, I will forever be eternally grateful to SoS John Kerry for introducing this incredible young man to the world! OK I understand that he is no longer a young man. Although compared to Israel Pres. Peres, who is turning 90, my Pres. is still quite young.

March 23, 2013 at 6:33 am

VL, think about it. John Kerry gave us Barack Obama. John McCain gave us Sarah Palin. But you know who we also have to give a big heap of thanks too, Mrs. Michelle Obama. Because as we have heard she was not fond of her husband running for President, and Barack Obama said that if Michelle had said no he would not have ran. But as Michelle says it, she know that her husband is kind of leader this country needed, he is a good person, who wants to make things better for those who everyone else seem to forget about. That 47%. He would be the kind of leader that our country needed and she would have been selfish to say no. Just think, if Michelle had said no, no, no,I don’t want you to run. I don’t know how true it is, but I heard General Colin Powell’s wife didn’t want him to run, and he didn’t. Same with Indiana ex-Governor Daniels, his wife didn’t want him to run, he didn’t. So Michelle Obama this is just another reason why I think the world of you. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

5. March 22, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Speechless and in awe.

6. 31 sherijr
    March 22, 2013 at 9:48 pm

Oh this is just wonderful Chips, thank you~

and Huge Congrats on 18 MILLION!! woohoo!

7. March 22, 2013 at 9:50 pm

President Obama, the best Ambassador yet!

March 22, 2013 at 9:51 pm

The very best of ambassadors and we’ve got him! Yet the world gets to share him. Best division, IMO. :lol: :lol:

9. March 22, 2013 at 9:53 pm

Yay Chips for 18 million views and for all the beautiful ways you help us share the Obama Presidency!

10. 52 lamh36
    March 22, 2013 at 9:56 pm

hey chips,

did you see the link to the pics of Beckham, I posted on the last thread. I know how you guys love your soccer guys.

11. March 22, 2013 at 9:57 pm

Chips who was #18 million?

12. 54 kasai
    March 22, 2013 at 9:58 pm

Yahooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! It’s a Celebration!!! Congratulations Chips!!!! 18,000,000….Thank you’s…We Love You:-)

March 22, 2013 at 9:59 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ {{{{{CHIPS CHICA}}}}} I had enough faith!

ps: CC, were you dampening expectations in the manner that PBO is supposed to have done re Israel trip? Nevertheless, I love my cake, thank you!

14. March 22, 2013 at 9:59 pm

So PBO said in his speech in Israel that only true friends are honest with one another. He then pressed that point with Netanyahu and convinced him to make the call to Turkey. To mend fences. With former allies. To apologize when you’re in the wrong and mend fences. Friendship and honesty. This is an opportunity to change the world. Let’s hope everyone has the courage and strength to move forward.

15. March 22, 2013 at 10:04 pm

Thank you everyone for the 18 million congratulations! I mean, seriously, like I missed the moment?!?

:oops:

16. March 22, 2013 at 10:06 pm

Beautiful.

17. 84 prettyfoot58
    March 22, 2013 at 10:07 pm

On another note,….

looking at this roundtable post Hubris discussion with Chris Hayes and Company….just wondering why there are no blk folks (MHP, Reid, RevAl) at the table….

• 85 Eveingeorgia
      March 22, 2013 at 10:13 pm

Perhaps Alex is the token. She is supposed to be part black.

• 86 prettyfoot58
        March 22, 2013 at 10:16 pm

it is just that they bring a different perspective to the conversation…it is interesting who gets chosen for these kind of discussions and who doesn’t

• March 22, 2013 at 11:05 pm

Little Miss Wagner is airhead! She is not “Black” she is from Burma.
          Did any one notice none of the panelist could say the word “treason”! I was relieved to at least hear them say “Powell could have stopped it”! It took them 10 years to utter those words.

I must say I have felt that had PBO not have been handed the depression, Repug trauma of 1st AA president, he would have allowed charges from U.N go forward. GWB, Cheney, Rumi, Feife, Powell and Rice are all traitors. Someday they will be taken to The Hague. All of that blood of Iraqi, American & coalition partners cannot have been spilled in vain.

• 88 WaltJack
            March 22, 2013 at 11:36 pm

I really don’t like Chris Hayes boring style, and now he will be on MSNBC every day at 8pm noooooooooo! I think the boring Steve Kornacki will be on in Chris’ place. Don’t think I will be watching either of the two

• 89 WaltJack
        March 22, 2013 at 11:30 pm

No, Alex was born in Myanmar/Burma where the President visited November 17, 2012

• 90 theo67
        March 23, 2013 at 12:25 am

I think Alex is half Burmese and half German.

• March 23, 2013 at 5:26 am

Alex is from Burma I think. That doesn’t mean she is not part black of course.

• 92 carolyn
      March 22, 2013 at 10:15 pm

On that note further….the only woman is Alex Wagner, and so far she has shown ignorance and lack of understanding, and actually she’s too young to remember. They should have brought Doris Kearns Goodwin in for a true historical background, and to have a super intelligent woman on the panel.

March 22, 2013 at 10:09 pm

The cake….Fiiinally.

Stingy grinch.

19. 98 Ladyhawke
    March 22, 2013 at 10:09 pm

“Yes We Can Heal The World.”

20. 99 WilTal
    March 22, 2013 at 10:10 pm

Delurking. Good evening everyone.

Chips, as usual you have taken us along with PBO on his Middle East trip through the many wonderful photos and videos that you provided. Thank you so much for this fabulous coverage that we would’ve not otherwise gotten from the MSM. I hope that PBO is feeling very proud of what he has accomplished on this trip! The same as everyone here, I am so very proud of him. and so thankful to have him in my lifetime.

Chips, I am thankful for you and this blog, where all things are positive about our magnificent President.

I know that this is not in President Obama’s character, but I sure wish that he would ignore Chuck Todd from this week forward (not call on him ever again). Ignore him like that shithead Bush ignored Helen Thomas.

March 22, 2013 at 10:11 pm

chips mini-me blog tyrant warning. A pre-emptive strike set for midnight.

• March 22, 2013 at 10:17 pm

Part of me is saying “suuuuuuuuuper fab”; part of me is saying “oh Jesus”.

:???:

See Amk, you make me nervously excited.

• 106 amk for obama
        March 22, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Too late.

Also. Too. I have a reputation to maintain.

• March 22, 2013 at 10:31 pm

Your reputation is what I’m flippin’ well worried about. Will. Not. Sleep. Tonight.

Advance apologies TODers.

March 22, 2013 at 10:40 pm

Chips, I am doing research – tell the truth. Did you ever discover any of those millionth hits without someone poking you in the sides for a heads-up?

• March 22, 2013 at 10:53 pm

Well, no.

VC, you know when you’re asked “where were you when…..” a truly historical moment happened? Like President Obama being inaugurated or bin Laden being vaporized?

My answer is usually (a) asleep or (b) in the bathroom.

Truly.

How about you?

March 22, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Very much the same as you, except by a fluke I was awake the bin Laden night and am usually around for PBO stuff because YOU have provided me the means to stay up with like-minded people. Anything before PBO I plead the 5th.

• March 22, 2013 at 11:05 pm

Hey birthday girl, you are beyond kind not to mention you were awake for bin Laden’s demise while I was lifting the roof with my snoring. Ah sure, a minor moment.

March 22, 2013 at 11:15 pm

Well, if I remember correctly you had had a long, tiring day. You had been working, while I had probably only been watching and reading. ;) ;) I can’t even remember what had been going on that caused me to be up so late. Personally I think my own brain has always been missing the little widget that makes people remember momentous occasions and exactly where they were. Unlike the average person I haven’t the remotest memory where/what I was doing when JFK & MLK were killed though I admit I DO remember where I was when the twin towers were hit.

• 113 amk for obama
            March 22, 2013 at 10:45 pm

Thanks for all the pre-release hype free advertising, chips. May you have nightmares tonight.

• March 22, 2013 at 10:50 pm

I feckin’ will! I’m forecasting me waking up screaming in the middle of the night, howling “WIMMIN POST, WIMMIN POST!!!!!”

Truly, I ask once more, what have I done?

• 115 amk for obama
                March 22, 2013 at 10:55 pm

You got that right. It’s all about baybies.

• March 22, 2013 at 10:58 pm

Aw, lovely!!!!

You’ll be including Wayne, right?

March 22, 2013 at 11:03 pm

I always think that little boy looks so bright. Can’t say that his dad brings out the same feeling in me though.

March 22, 2013 at 11:11 pm

I thought they were both the same person! My goodness, the Dad looks like the grown-up version of the baby! :)

March 22, 2013 at 11:25 pm

With some of the bright spark darkened by age? :grin: Truthfully, i do think that pic with his son to the side is the first time I have seen him looking ‘sharp’. Not that I have anything against him since the only time I ever see him is when he’s featured here.

• 120 amk for obama
                    March 22, 2013 at 11:10 pm

In your dreams and in my nightmares.

And I am not talking about the kid.

• March 22, 2013 at 11:18 pm

Hi everyone. I just want to apologize, with ALL my heart, for granting Amk blog tyrant status.

Legal disclaimer: Anything he posts is NOT my fault, right?

When I next click ‘refresh’ on the blog it will be like the moment I went tumbling down an icy mountain, all the while wondering would my ass be bust when I landed.

I survived, with a severely bruised bottom, but I’m just not sure if Amk’s posts will be that pain-free.

Again, I apologize – wasn’t it the Bible that said: “Forgive them for they know not what they do”?

That’s me.

• 122 amk for obama
                      March 22, 2013 at 11:25 pm

Prayers ? At this point ? Really?

• 123 MightyPamela
      March 22, 2013 at 11:43 pm

I will be long gone into The Land of Nod, as I am outta here now. Just had to come by and tickle my darling VC! You too, Chipsticks… good grief, I am one tired lady. G’Nite!

22. 124 prettyfoot58
    March 22, 2013 at 10:14 pm

23. 125 daisydem
    March 22, 2013 at 10:16 pm

When does he get home? I love that the world loves him, but I am possessive, and I want him home.

24. 136 99ts
    March 22, 2013 at 10:20 pm

I still hadn’t got to the last thread & now a new one! You folks are incorrigible! – and I have just listened – for the first time – to Chuck Todd’s display of rude ignorant bias against the President via Alycee on an earlier thread
    http://www.c-spanvideo.org/clip/4393460 – the clip is called “Chucky” – in my world – chuck is a verb – and at times an adjective – and very suited to the man on the video. It is never used as a name.

But – the birthday cake – it is wonderful – Did you find my cake shop Ms Chips?

March 22, 2013 at 11:08 pm

‘n my world – chuck is a verb’

Related to upchuck? ;) The way I feel ready to behave on occasion when I listen to the media.

• 138 99ts
        March 22, 2013 at 11:27 pm

I guess when chuck is used as a name – someone invents an alternate – I’ve never heard the word “upchuck” – but if your name is Charles – in my world NO-ONE calls you Chuck – Chas or Charlie – but never Chuck.

When I was at college, chuck was what one did, when discovering for the first time, that too much alcohol was not a good idea.

25. 139 carolyn
    March 22, 2013 at 10:20 pm

Watching the MSNBC program….Congressman Murphy just said the press got played like a fiddle! They are talking about how the press enabled the war…..love Murphy’s comment. Absolutely true!

March 22, 2013 at 11:19 pm

A related commentary?

March 22, 2013 at 11:22 pm

Forgot to mention it’s a Pierce article and a good read. Here’s the concluding paragraph:-

//…
        Getting Iraq wrong was a career-breaker, or should have been. It certainly carries with it a moral demand that you absent your opinions from discussions of war and peace for a spell or, at the very least, it carries with it a moral demand that you recognize that people might not value your opinion on such subjects for quite a long while. Getting Iraq wrong cancels your subscription to hubris for the rest of your life.

Read more: The Media And The Anniversary Of Iraq – Getting Iraq Wrong – Esquire http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/Getting_Iraq_Wrong#ixzz2OKUc0NVv

26. March 22, 2013 at 10:23 pm

27. 145 WilTal
    March 22, 2013 at 10:24 pm

Chips, Congrats on the 18 million views! You have the blog that is sho’ ’nuff gettin’ attention. .

28. 146 carolyn
    March 22, 2013 at 10:27 pm

Chuck is the second reporter the President has called “incorrigible.” Can anyone remember who the other one was? I have a feeling that this is his very polite way of saying.”You are a complete jacka**.”

• 147 HZ
      March 22, 2013 at 10:55 pm

Carolyn, he called (my memory on the name just slipped) during the interview together with Sec. Clinton.The guy from 60 minutes who always interviews POB. I am getting old.HZ

• 148 carolyn
        March 22, 2013 at 11:00 pm

That would’ve been Steve Kroft then, and yes, I remember his question was to Sec. Clinton and it was a piece of jacka**ery.

• 149 HZ
          March 22, 2013 at 11:18 pm

Yes, carolyn. It is Steve Kroft. Yes, he was trying to get POB to say that he and Sec. Clinton were making a statement about her running for president in 2016. Remember, POB looked at his watch and reminded him of his inappropriate question. You are so right, Carolyn. Love you.HZ

March 22, 2013 at 10:29 pm

30. 151 Who This
    March 22, 2013 at 10:29 pm

Anyone watching Chris Hayes moderating on MSNBC right now? Damn, he his a terrile host. Why on earth was he picked to replaced Ed? Is it because the white male bosses at MSNBC assume we their viewers prefer white males in that role? Alex Witt and that British guy are certainly better than him.

31. 154 Anna
    March 22, 2013 at 10:29 pm

Thank you Chips for the wonderful coverage of Our President and his trip to the Middle East. What a polite, respectful, sympathetic man. His intelligence, honesty, determination to do what is right and the best for the majority. Watched Hubris one more time, what a contrast to Bush and his gang of power hungry thugs. It is a wonder anyone in the rest of the world would even listen to what the US thinks, and didn’t until we elected President Barak Obama. Thank you Michelle, Malia and Sasha for sharing the man with us, and the rest of the world, he gives many hope.

32. March 22, 2013 at 10:30 pm

Chips, one of your best threads ever – and that is saying A LOT!!!!! So, this tweet is for you, dear Chips …

Also want him to know that of all the people alive today who know the extent of the war crimes (and failures to protect us from OBL) of Bush & Cheney, he does. How he decides to handle that issue may be the most tormenting decision he will ever make in his life. We all need to let him know that we know how just and empathetic a person he is, and that we are prepared to stand with him if he decides to bring Bush, Cheney and their fellow war criminals to a day of retribution.

#TrustBarack …. He’s Earned It

33. 158 willowood
    March 22, 2013 at 10:32 pm

If people do not understand how incredibly phenomenol our PRESIDENT is..they need to check their pulse. We have been given the opportunity to observe first hand a master politician with integrity, a dedicated world ambassador, and a father and husband who understand the meaning of love and family. If you miss this period in history you have mised a valuable lesson in how to lead a nation.

March 22, 2013 at 10:53 pm

Well-said, willowood. Very well-said :)

• 160 LDS
        March 22, 2013 at 11:14 pm

Willowood, “If you miss this period in history you have missed a valuable lesson I how to lead a nation.”
        If I may add, also, missed a valuable lesson in what it means to be human. It’s a “heart” thing.

• 161 amk for obama
      March 22, 2013 at 11:12 pm

a master politician with integrity

This. It is supposed to be an oxymoron and PBO proves that proverbial exception.

• 162 MightyPamela
      March 22, 2013 at 11:46 pm

Amen.

March 22, 2013 at 11:52 pm

Excellently summarized, Willowood! Don’t be a stranger. We need to hear more of this, particularly on twitter, etc. It’s time for more clear-thinking folks to grab their piece of the available media space so as to deprive the likes of Todd, Knoller, Matthews and their kind of some of the air they use up. I sure hope you are already a twitter participant.

• 164 theo67
      March 23, 2013 at 12:41 am

Brilliant!

34. 165 isonprize
    March 22, 2013 at 10:32 pm

Not that we don’t already know this, but US MEDIA SUCKS!!!!

The rest of the world marvels at our President!

Barack Obama listens in as Benjamin Netanyahu says sorry to Turkey for Israeli role in Gaza flotilla raid

a comment from a good friend of mine. We talk about international relations alot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This will probably be treated in the US media as a side bar to the president’s trip to the Middle East. However, its significance truly “grandfathers his Nobel Prize in” as far as I am concerned. It took place on the tarmac in Israel as AF1 was idling waiting for the president to leave.

Israel and Turkey have been at knife’s edge for the past two years, since Israel attacked a Turkish ship loaded with supplies headed for Gaza in 2010 killing nine peace activists. Israel has steadfastly refused to apologise for the deaths or the raid on what was basically a humanitarian mission. The Turks withdrew their ambassador and severed diplomatic relations. This was major because historically Israel and Turkey have been strong allies and economic partners.

In what was a huge surprise at the very end of President Obama’s trip, Bibi stepped into a trailer on the airport tarmac and he and the president called the prime minister of Turkey and Israel formally apologised, agreeing to reparations to Turkey. When have you EVER heard of Israel backing down on something as major as this? But President Obama was able to make it happen. This should go down as the major accomplishment of his mission, and is already being hailed as such by media across the globe.

35. March 22, 2013 at 10:33 pm

36. 173 Alycee (@jazziz2)
    March 22, 2013 at 10:51 pm

Chips, thanks for the vid of Yad Vashem remarks. Watched it live and was moved to tears. Downloading it for my Mom.

• 174 HZ
      March 22, 2013 at 11:09 pm

Chips, you are so precious and so special. Thank you for this beautiful history as we are able to behold as a family that is so supportive of our beautiful President.

This entire trip thus far has been such a beautiful blessing to me. Thanks to you, Chips we all have been able to place in our soulful spaces of our hearts and minds the brilliance of our president, the total love and compassion for people all over the world; the elegance of a world leader; and the son of a beautiful mother who has to be smiling with those beautiful mother’s tears of pride, joy, and complete love of her beautiful son that she poured everything into so the world could drink from her golden and loving cup of ‘pure goodness.’

This is a beautiful day also for our beautiful Vc!!!! ((((((Happy Birthday Vc))))))))))HZ

37. 178 anniebella
    March 22, 2013 at 11:09 pm

What did the Ed Show think they were doing tonight? I got so darn fed with Michael Moore and his mouth.

• 179 Allison
      March 22, 2013 at 11:13 pm

He’s a POS. I switched to college basketball.

• 180 LDS
        March 22, 2013 at 11:25 pm

Thank you Chips for all of the beautiful pics.
        Okay, I have to admit I need sleep. I stay up late lurking just anticipating whatever post comes up, whatever time. Dare not post b/c my eyes are too heavy. I perk up when pics are posted and Ms. DJ Dudette gets in her zone and she keeps me going.
        Congratz for the 18 million hits! More people being better informed. I do not waste my time turning on MSM, too toxic for my green tea.
        What a trip! What an Ambassador of Peace!

• 181 MightyPamela
          March 22, 2013 at 11:48 pm

LDS, we shall all sleep sweetly with such marvelous photos of a brilliant man, our POTUS, working his magic all around the world! Are we not blessed? :)

• March 23, 2013 at 5:05 am

I am up way to early, but I’m learning so much about things I should have known. Happy to accepted into TOD. The commenters are worth their weight in gold and Chips is now worth over 18,000,000! In Gold. I think the 18 million in gold was at the entrance to the Manger of Jesus. You are such a thoughtful poster LDS. Thank you. :smile: 💐

38. 186 Jovie
    March 22, 2013 at 11:26 pm

The Lefts favorite Guy—

A budget plan from Tea Party favorite Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) that would balance the budget in five years was voted down in the Senate late Friday night.

Paul’s Platform to Revitalize America would cut $2.3 trillion in taxes compared to current policy and reduce government spending by $9.6 trillion. Paul, who won the Conservative Political Action Conference presidential straw poll earlier this month, says his plan would lead to a $17 billion budget surplus by 2018.

“It reforms and saves Social Security and Medicare, making them solvent for 75 years, it creates millions of jobs by letting taxpayers keep an additional $600 billion of their income, it repeals Obamacare, it requires Congress to vote to approve or disapprove all major regulations,” Paul said of his budget on the Senate floor.

But Drones…

March 22, 2013 at 11:34 pm

Been a crazy day…but now I’m officially on break!! I saw this in my email today and thought I would pass it along, so all of US can pass it along:)

Getting ready to unveil the health insurance marketplace….

hope you had a great birthday, vc…..

So proud of our President and his historic ME trip. Looking forward to see what happens there when he leaves and how they move forward now, with PBO’s words fresh in their minds….he planted the seeds of hope and progress…now we’ll see where this leads. It was a good day.

March 23, 2013 at 12:07 am

Yes I had a wonderful day, and remembered to leave you a slice of cake as promised. It’s on the table. {This is my 5th attempt to answer you at this comment. Each time I would get knocked out. :???:

40. 190 1jam4pbo
    March 22, 2013 at 11:35 pm

Good Evening TOD-ville. Good Evening Miss Chips, Congratulations on reaching 18 million views strong and still growing. Beyond Impressive.

I am very happy for you and everyone here at TOD.

Thanks also to President Barack Obama, showing the World once again the reason we all love him. Congratulations Sir and safe journey home.

Goodnight Folks.

41. 192 lamh36
    March 22, 2013 at 11:38 pm

Good night TOD

42. 193 GGail
    March 22, 2013 at 11:40 pm

Good West Coast Evening Chipsticks!

Eighteen Million !!!!!! WOOOOWZAAAAA! We had a party when we hit 2 million, I think we deserve a Parade for 18 Million! :D

You have done a marvelous job covering my beloved President on his ME trip. I am so PROUD of him.

Thank you Chipsticks, I’m with you all the way!!!!!!

March 22, 2013 at 11:46 pm

Can someone pull this graphic off here to Tweet?

So Dems Will Pay A Political Price For Supporting Background Checks, Huh?

Ummmm…..not so much. HUGE SUPPORT for background checks!!!

44. 195 99ts
    March 22, 2013 at 11:47 pm

Well I made it to the end – and it’s almost time to do something real for my day. Thank you Miss Chips for another day of “truth in the news” – we are so lucky to have somewhere to find it

45. 196 MightyPamela
    March 22, 2013 at 11:50 pm

TaDA!! Made it, all done, au revoir, and happy 94th birthday to our VC! You sure make 94 look easy~peasy! :lol: :lol:

March 23, 2013 at 12:02 am

New thread threat up.

47. 199 Nena20409
    March 23, 2013 at 10:58 am

Wow. I missed quite a lot . Thanks.

The Cup cake, looks delicious. WTG VC. I am sure that you had a great B-Day.