Jan

Night owl chat – The Who

I didn’t intend this, but somehow I’ve gotten into a classic rock series for my night owl threads. So, without further ado, after the Beatles and the Stones, we now have the Who.

Won’t Get Fooled Again

Baba O’Reilly

We’re Not Gonna Take It / See Me, Feel Me / Listening To You

Long Live Rock

My Generation

Young Man Blues

Rock on, night owls!

36 Responses to “Night owl chat – The Who”

1. January 15, 2014 at 11:37 pm

Good Evening everyone :)

2. 6 mtmarilyn
    January 16, 2014 at 12:02 am

Good evening everyone. I really love MT, I love living here, I love Missoula and all my friends here, but I am really tired of our politicals, thank goodness Baucus is retiring. I also use to really like Schwietzer when he was governor, but since he has started going on all the news programs he has gone local. I have lost all respect for him.

We are still waiting for our current governor to say who he is going to appoint as our new Senator. I am very discouraged with all things political except for our President.

3. January 16, 2014 at 12:05 am

See everyone on the flip.

• 8 sjterrid
      January 16, 2014 at 1:18 am

Love The Who. Only problem is the CSI franchise’s uses three of their songs as their theme songs, and every time I hear them I see that.

January 16, 2014 at 12:08 am

Hello, and Good Night, everyone. It has been a really long day. VC

5. 10 taiping1
    January 16, 2014 at 12:29 am

It’s incredible that two-bit media creations don’t grasp the depth of support for PBO. Who do they think funded the campaign and GOTV?

January 16, 2014 at 12:53 am

Looks like public pushback is working. Don’t relent.

7. January 16, 2014 at 1:39 am

Will never forgive @60Minutes for what they did to Greg ….

… never.

#FORWARD Together

8. January 16, 2014 at 1:49 am

Before departing …

… just had to give Chips some backup ….

Yes We Can

9. 17 99ts
    January 16, 2014 at 3:22 am

I fear there can be no equality of the sexes in tennis. Rafael Nadal just stripped back to bare chest after winning his match under heatwave conditions – the crowd seemed to love it.

10. 18 99ts
    January 16, 2014 at 3:28 am

This is the “liberal” media – Pierce talks on “my man Chuck Todd” – I saw this morning that when the President was visiting North Caroline, Todd was interviewing the GOP governor – just to get the “whole picture”

“It is cruel. It is stupid. And it is a perfect example of modern conservative governance. And McCrory is both cruel and stupid and something of an ass……
    I really wish my man Chuck hadn’t been having such a good time that he failed to notice he was interviewing a monster. That’s a real shame, that is.”

11. 19 taiping1
    January 16, 2014 at 3:57 am

Unfortunately the GOP and the media preach an ideology of Me, Me, Me. The Hobbesian world where life is nasty, brutish and short. Time to pull the curtain on their lies.

12. 20 99ts
    January 16, 2014 at 6:14 am

hahahahahahahaha – MJ is talking about benghazi – and he complained that the media spent more time talking about bridgegate than benghazi

The US media is ruining the country. It is providing all sorts of lies and false equivalences – and people who has, for years, depended on these people for accurate depictions of their world – are believing all these lies.

So however asked earlier – should the GOP or the media be blamed for the current state of the country – the media 80%, the GOP 20% is my assessment.

• 21 99ts
      January 16, 2014 at 6:16 am

And people conveniently say – it’s all the government’s fault – can they not distinguish between congress and the government – Joe can – and he gleefully blames government – not congress – I spit in his eye

13. 22 99ts
    January 16, 2014 at 6:21 am

I’ll go and watch some TV fiction – the lies that are coming from the political media are beyond my sanity.

14. 23 Cindy
    January 16, 2014 at 6:27 am

Happy Thursday 99ts!!!!!
    How are you? Yes, the old jokester want to drag President Obama through the mud this morning. Benghazi, Benghazi and Benghazi……
    He is trying to tell us that we blew it for voting for the President and not Mitt.
    Scumbag jokester never quits.

Benghazi, Benghazi and Benghazi……what a waste of air time.

• 24 99ts
      January 16, 2014 at 7:25 am

Hi Cindy – sorry I missed you – I left TOD for a little while and did some family history research – my other love on the internet. I could not believe my ears/eyes when I saw Benghazi!!! Always the fallback position – guess Obamacare has won.

January 16, 2014 at 6:44 am

~~~~ :???: ~~~~

• 26 Cindy
      January 16, 2014 at 6:52 am

Happy Thursday vcprezofanz……

I see you lurking, waiting to cross the finish line so that you can yell….. : O 1st !!!!

You dominated yesterday but we are watching you today…. : )

January 16, 2014 at 6:57 am

O, go for it hon! That’s not lurking – that’s my peeking over the window sill visual to see who’s in the house. Good morning to you!

• 28 Cindy
          January 16, 2014 at 7:01 am

Good morning VC,
          Wishing you an awesome day…..cold here in Florida.

News is depressing; another shooting, 3 dead in Indiana (grocery store). We are living in bad times for sure with this gun craziness.

Time for the hot coffee…brrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrrr

January 16, 2014 at 7:00 am

I’m supposed to be going back to work today (please, o please, not today. i’m tired), so have little interest in podium climbing – unless of course Chips puts on those shades again.