Apr

Communistic-free-stuff-giving:

Please-proceeding:

Misogynisting:

Gallup-ing:

Loving:

Train-Wrecking. Oh wait:

124 Responses to “A Good Sport”

1. 1 Nena20409
    April 6, 2014 at 8:03 pm

GE TODable Wonders.

Having a great Sunday?

Wishing all Lovable TODobots well :)

April 6, 2014 at 8:06 pm

Almost!

Well, in my dreams, anyway.

Congrats Nena – good timing!

April 6, 2014 at 8:08 pm

Hey, it’s Sports Updated! Kewl, really :cool: ! Gracias, Chica!

April 6, 2014 at 8:13 pm

Look carefully at how securely that cheek-puffing tester is held, and with what focus! Exactly how PBO holds the country’s middle class in his hands – with loving focus.

5. April 6, 2014 at 8:13 pm

Evening Obots.

Well, shit’s getting hairy in eastern Ukraine. Lots of “spontaneous” protests by Russian speakers. I guess Vlad has decided on his course, and in his fevered mind he sees no other option than all out war against Ukraine.

6. 13 idon
    April 6, 2014 at 8:15 pm

awesome pics :) and Happy Sunday to TODers!!

7. April 6, 2014 at 8:16 pm

What a great open honest laugh!

April 6, 2014 at 8:22 pm

Oh! I love these every time I see them!! Never gets old….thank you, thank you, thank you:) I adore this man and his family……more and more every day.

9. April 6, 2014 at 8:23 pm

oh myyyyyyy what a great assortment of pics….love them alllllllll…..love them allll

April 6, 2014 at 8:26 pm

So true…so true…

• 21 nathkatun7
        April 6, 2014 at 8:59 pm

Yes indeed! Liberals better pay attention to black folks of all ages who stood in long lines, both in 2008 and 2012, to make sure they voted for President Obama. The con games peddled by some of these public “Black Intellectuals” don’t fool the vast majority of Black folks.

10. 22 Nerdy Wonka
    April 6, 2014 at 8:25 pm

April 6, 2014 at 8:29 pm

Whoooweeee, this is an enhanced sporting report! TY kindly. This time around I particularly liked ‘squash’ and ‘corridor canoodling’.

12. April 6, 2014 at 8:36 pm

Best Appropriately-Captioned POTUS-Related Photo Roundup in the History of POTUS-Related Things!

13. 33 anniebella
    April 6, 2014 at 8:45 pm

Nice pictures, the funny one is the Rodent-taming. That low down dirty rat Paul Ryan.

14. 34 MightyPamela
    April 6, 2014 at 8:47 pm

<3 <3 <3

April 6, 2014 at 8:50 pm

zizi…if you’re here, this was really great of Smartypants to do..that, and you deserved every bit of this. Great, important bit of writing you did there. She was nicely passing it on. Good people here and there.

16. 43 Nena20409
    April 6, 2014 at 9:00 pm

I posted my Leave Your Comments without seeing or reading the CONTENT of this Post.
    >-I >-I >-I

Unbeatable. I <3 it.

Awesome job as usual, Ms Chips.

April 6, 2014 at 9:08 pm

I have officially cancelled my membership in Athletics Anonymous and plan to … uh … review these “sports” images for the next couple of hours. Don’t call me; I’ll call you.

(Chips – You are the BEST at these … ’cause your heart – and your wicked ways – are in it! Perfection.)

18. 45 anniebella
    April 6, 2014 at 9:11 pm

White House selfies may no longer be allow. Thanks to Ortiz and Samsung.

• April 6, 2014 at 9:26 pm

A shame, really, that the corporate hoodlums berate him, yet they crave his image to sell product. Ugh!

April 6, 2014 at 9:49 pm

Isn’t that something? Reminds me of when the Duck Dynasty folks realized their show was tanking from bad publicity, and so they tried to revive their image by posting a story on Brietbart.com, claiming that PBO watches Duck Dynasty with his girls and they all enjoy watching it. If you can’t stand him and his policies then why do you need him endorsing your show to the point where you have to lie about it?

19. 49 carolyn
    April 6, 2014 at 9:15 pm

Thanks for all the pictures! I do especially love the picture of PBO and the pope laughing. Each one has the eyes of the world on him at every moment, but they are so in this moment, enjoying each other and laughing so. When PBO smiles, the world smiles.

20. April 6, 2014 at 9:15 pm

April 6, 2014 at 9:16 pm

You left out his putting up with the age-old favorite american sport of 24×7 whiny, whingeing crap.

22. 53 Nena20409
    April 6, 2014 at 9:16 pm

The Obama economic story is Never fully told in My Opinion.

8.9M jobs in 49 months. They say 6.7% UE rate.

There are 10K Baby Boomers turning 65 daily and Most Likely are retiring at that high number. Currently, 3.5M Jobs today are not filled in US due to lack of skills.

US population is not growing as fast.

Since US media is Dead. GOP works on fear and distractions therefore, undermining true political discussions.

• April 6, 2014 at 9:22 pm

It’s the only strategy they’ve got and we are on to it. Now, all we need to do is meet, preferably exceed, 2012 turnout on 4 Nov 2014, and turn the House BLUE & retain/expand DEMS in the Senate. Then, we will enable President Obama, with a supportive Legislative Branch, to do some serious repair of the systemic issues thwarting America.

YES WE MUST

• April 6, 2014 at 10:48 pm

You summed this upped great Nena along with Bobs reply. It’s GET OUT THE VOTE! GET OUT THE VOTE! GET OUT THE VOTE!
      Yes we must!

23. April 6, 2014 at 9:19 pm

April 6, 2014 at 9:55 pm

Anyone don’t think Republicans won’t cheat just remember 2000 and how we got G.W. Bush as President of the United States,

24. 58 Bill R.
    April 6, 2014 at 9:25 pm

I’m glad to see Dems are now making the Koch Bros the poster child of the GOP in the 2014 midterms. Their faces should be connected with all the policies of the GOP, low wages, denial of health care, voter suppression, environmental pollution, tax evasion of the rich, and sending jobs overseas.

• April 6, 2014 at 9:36 pm

Totally agree Bill, and we can each do our part to make it stick, just as we did with Scott Prouty’s May 17, 2012 video of Mr 47 percent. Every day, we drive the message Bircher plutocrat #KOCHBro and their #KOCHSTER enablers are doing everything they can to destroy our democracy, our environment and the lives of the vast majority of Americans.

We will stop them.

25. April 6, 2014 at 9:32 pm

As I noted in the previous thread, the past 24 hours provide ample reason to expect that Tzar Vlad intends to go to war. Any doubts can be erased by:

A document found by someone in Donetsk (local journalists?), translated from Russian by William Risch.

ACTION PLAN:
    1. Don’t give up buildings, reinforce them. There should be no less than 1,000 people for the night in them, in each building-camp, reinforced and armed. Men in platoons (otriady), women to get food and medicine. Organize a 24-hour guard duty, form armed rapid reaction groups.
    2. In the regions, “lop off” the local SBU units. Take the buildings, cut off communications, rid them of their ability to function. The SBU in Kiev should lose its local connections. The SBU is Enemy Number One, and we need to behead it and uncover its agents by any means necessary.
    3. Take over regional TV studios and begin our own broadcasts. The main thing is to preserve technical connections to television networks, and if journalists run away, you can do what you want – show clips from Youtube, read the news. The main thing is to present our own information.
    4. Don’t “demand” referendums, but carry them out. Set up electoral commissions, demand voter lists from official electoral commissions, make arrangements with printers, and print ballots. Let official authorities in Donetsk who also were for a referendum help, but don’t give them the initiative.
    5. Go to mines and factories and agitate. For the time being, it’s a revolution by young people and the elderly. The rest shoot up drugs and drink beer. The mines should go over to strike mode until the situation has become completely clear – when it is certain that rejoining Russia will produce its rewards.
    6. Make connections with the “Legitimate One” (Yanukovych – translator). Let him do something useful – officially appoint representatives from the people governors of Donetsk and Lugansk.
    7. Among the police, promote the propaganda of non-interference and not enforcing orders for the “defense” of institutions of authority that are under the Junta. Don’t even allow them to defend them passively. Don’t hold back.
    8. Block riot police bases. Call on draftees mobilized to go over to the side of the people in organized fashion.
    9. Unblock the border with the Russian Federation (RF) at least in some sections. Do the opposite for the western borders of southeast Ukraine, set up border posts and don’t let anyone from western Ukraine in.

We do what little we can, operating on the principle of never making an assumption ….

26. April 6, 2014 at 9:37 pm

Chips! Best Captioning! ! ! 😎

27. 75 globalcitizenlinda
    April 6, 2014 at 9:40 pm

thanks for the photo round-up – great mages (more than enough to calm, comfort, please, and heal a tired soul)

28. April 6, 2014 at 9:41 pm

April 6, 2014 at 9:43 pm

Ukraine: Pro-Russians storm offices in Donetsk, Luhansk, Kharkiv

30. 81 globalcitizenlinda
    April 6, 2014 at 9:47 pm

wow, so putin is tired of being out of the headlines and is trying to ratchet up more hostility among ordinary people and among nations?

yep, putin is really like the republicans – too arrogant for his own good and never seems to know when to hold and when to walk away;

history is full of political monsters who believed the hype of those around them before they realized that they had lost it all in the end;

did I say how much I really, really, ….. really despise him??

• April 6, 2014 at 9:51 pm

“yep, putin is really like the republicans – too arrogant for his own good and never seems to know when to hold and when to walk away”

Yep, Linda. Typical megalomaniac, soon to meet a reality he has absolutely no skills to survive.

• 83 globalcitizenlinda
        April 6, 2014 at 10:45 pm

the worst part about it is using propaganda to make people to turn their against their families and neighbors to the point were suspicion reigns and people feel no shame committing violence against one other ;

been in such a situation – it reveals so much irrational fear, deep brutality and lead to many regrets and personal shame;

31. 85 dotster3
    April 6, 2014 at 9:48 pm

Chips, love this ‘sports’ collection—-so much beauty, humanity, heart. I even loved the gentle way PBO touched the cow.
    I want this photo book!—-forever and ever. Amen.

April 6, 2014 at 9:55 pm

Save this one for the morning:)

April 6, 2014 at 10:07 pm

April 6, 2014 at 10:36 pm

LOL! :)

35. 90 JER
    April 6, 2014 at 10:40 pm

This is such a wonderful collection of photos. Thank you Chips.

36. April 6, 2014 at 10:43 pm

Hope all of you are enjoying the deluge of #KOCHBro tweets now flowing through the #Twitterverse and it’s only 6 April :)

I’ve RT’d several so you can just check my TL for examples. A couple of examples:

Please do all you can to spread the word!!

#DEMSDominate2014

April 6, 2014 at 11:25 pm

April 6, 2014 at 11:28 pm

Heh bt

BAN CM.

(till May)

April 6, 2014 at 11:37 pm

Looks like a good “expose the Kochs” account to follow, if you’re not already:

April 6, 2014 at 11:46 pm

47. 109 Bill R.
    April 6, 2014 at 11:49 pm

Love those pictures. I have a particular fondness of our President with his family at a lake skipping stones on the water. That is something I loved as a little boy and still do as an old guy of 65. Must be something universal about it.

• 110 susanne
      April 7, 2014 at 12:23 am

yes, that photo reminded me of my childhood– my sister and i with our toes in the cold stream, and dad skipping rocks. i know he wanted us to want to skip rocks too, but we just wanted to get warm and eat supper!

48. April 7, 2014 at 12:34 am

Went to FB to post Bobs comment and saw a few things. . .
    เอิ่มม. . .เมิงกะจะไม่ให้กุกินเลยชิมิ -*-
    เอิ่มม. not to shift moeng. Hot Chip-eating were not *- A Bing translation of a Thai pet site showing a cat. ;) I didn’t watch video yet, but I thought Hot Chips-eating was funny.
    Second my Step-grandson posted he just broke Gingers windshield. My first thought was with a baseball bat. But after reading comments it was with his head. (He hates us and his step-father, think he said his mother too, but loves his brothers! Complicated family relationship). One of the reasons I keep FB, to see what the kids post. A few family and//or friends are restricted so my political friends don’t get offended by what they post. Anyway he just has a bump on his head if he’s being honest with his brothers.
    I almost never reply to my rethoug family, but I just had to on this one. . .
    Senator David Vitter
    “It must be nice to be king. President Obama just issued a veto threat on my bill that would force him to live under Obamacare. Please like and share if you think the President should have to live under the law named after him.”
    (I asked him who named it ObamaCares.) Then I blocked him, but FB has been terrible about keeping them blocked and I see things I HATE! And are hateful! Isn’t he the whore chaser? I don’t know what his legislation is either. Something stupid I’m sure.
    Well that’s all folks, GoodNight! 💤

49. April 7, 2014 at 12:43 am

Does anyone have a homemade recipe for itching? For some reasons I have started itching in small spots on my face and arms. . . The cortisone cream isn’t helping. It just started this morning. Only new medicine I’ve had is drops in eyes and those have been reduced from five to two. Well B’Night. . .

April 7, 2014 at 12:52 am

I’m no expert on what to use to stop the itching, but do you think it’s an allergic reaction to something? Could you call your doctor?

• April 7, 2014 at 1:05 am

It isn’t urgent, but I can’t think of anything different about what’s on my face or arms, except the cortisone cream. Last Sat night my face was all swollen for a few days, that’s why the cortisone cream. It didn’t really work though. I only put the cream on today again after itching started this morning. It’s the trying to sleep with it is why I thought to ask now.

• 115 Alycee (@jazziz2)
      April 7, 2014 at 1:09 am

cut a piece of ginger root and rub on the affected area. Ginger root is a natural antihistamine.

50. 119 HZ
    April 7, 2014 at 12:52 am

Beautiful collection, Chips. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Lots of wonderful hugs to our great President and First Lady}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Thank you, Mr. President. We here at TOD have your back, Mr. President.

Good Nite TOD family. CarolMae, please rest your eyes. {{{{{{Love you}}}}}. Yardarm, I hope all is well. GoBrooklyn take it easy. Donna, give the twins a big loving hug for me.

Big Hug to our Tally for all that she has done for all of those getting into the ACA. {{{{{{{{{{{{{ Love you beautiful Tally}}}}}}}}}}}}HZ

April 7, 2014 at 1:27 am

April 7, 2014 at 1:43 am

53. April 7, 2014 at 2:23 am

good night

54. 124 Dudette
    April 7, 2014 at 7:19 am

Ha ha! My faves are Chess and Fly-swatting! He’s grand champion at so many sports! :-)

RSS OFA