Apr

Early Bird Chat

On This Day: President Obama is introduced during a town hall meeting at Northern Virginia Community College in Annandale, Va., April 19, 2011 (Photo by Pete Souza)

MoooOOOooorning – Happy Saturday!

44 Responses to “Early Bird Chat”

1. 12 JER
    April 19, 2014 at 8:08 am

Good Morning Chips and TOD.

April 19, 2014 at 8:09 am

Morning Jer! Nice to see you and VV up and running! :)

• April 19, 2014 at 8:10 am

Goooooood morning JER – you’re tied for second with VC, this is not a good start to your Saturday.

April 19, 2014 at 8:17 am

/mumbling happily – “think I’ll try a little charm today – Granny usually said you could ‘catch more flies with honey than with vinegar’ “/

MoooOOooorrrning, CC! How are you this very fine morning?
        All’s well in your world, I hope.
        Socks in place? DannyO lolling happily at your feet?
        Have a beeeeyyoootiful, Saturday!

other self: /gasp! that was a bit thick, vc! granny must have said too much sweetness can be cloying, tho I can’t remember right now./

• April 19, 2014 at 8:24 am

:-) I want the old VC back, that was waaaaaaaay too sweet!!! And no, the flippin’ socks are NOT in place. Pulled one on this morning and my foot went through the flippin’ top!

April 19, 2014 at 8:40 am

‘my foot went through the flippin’ top!’

You do know your feet ARE supposed to go through the top of socks, flipping or otherwise, don’t you? If this is only one of the ways DannyO has opened your eyes, you sure ought to be grateful for his addition to your life!

Just saying. (Hi Jovie, wherever you are.)

April 19, 2014 at 8:11 am

Almab, that ‘QM’ above was vc-ism for GM. Please don’t ask how my finger got from ‘G’ to ‘Q’ as I wouldn’t be able to tell you. Hope your Saturday’s looking as bright and sunny as mine!

• April 19, 2014 at 8:32 am

You know in my nursing short form lingo it means ‘morning’. Totally fits!

April 19, 2014 at 8:50 am

Woot! I’m nursing smart, without even knowing it! Woot-woot! Boosted my ego way up there**! :)

** Took 5 mins trying to find a small arrow pointing upwards! Sigh! Then you have CC who clicks a button and gets all kinds of arrows. [Wait! Can't let that rain on today's parade.]

Even without the upward arrow, Ab, you boosted my ego. ;)

3. April 19, 2014 at 8:12 am

Good Saturday to everyone!!!

April 19, 2014 at 8:16 am
    April 19, 2014 at 8:17 am
    April 19, 2014 at 8:28 am

G’morning Chips & TOD! :)

April 19, 2014 at 8:30 am
    April 19, 2014 at 8:36 am

HuffnPuff has an article titled “50 Successful Marijuana Users Who Prove The Person Matters More Than The Plant.”

Of course, you don’t have to ask me whose pic they used as clickbait you already know the answer….

April 19, 2014 at 8:38 am
    April 19, 2014 at 8:49 am

Let me just run to do some quick errands and I’ll be back soon y’all! :)

April 19, 2014 at 8:54 am

rafa out, fedex in at monte carlo.

12. 39 jackiegrumbacher
    April 19, 2014 at 9:07 am

Hi all, the sun is out today, so I’m going to put yesterday’s car accident behind me and try to enjoy the day. Today is the day to count blessings, not aches, pains and car annoyances. Sent our little granddaughter a beautiful Easter basked filled with toys and treats we painstakingly put together and our daughter says the thing our girl enjoyed the most was the bubble wrap. She likes the noises it makes when she dances on it. So, you gotta laugh and just go with it.

• 40 globalcitizenlinda
      April 19, 2014 at 9:21 am

morning!

glad you made it out okay from the accident and that you are here to share life’s treasures with us;

always great when you start the day as new beginning to your life

• 41 sjterrid
      April 19, 2014 at 1:51 pm

Jackie, I’m sorry to hear you were involved in a car accident, yesterday. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

I will go to the gratefulness site to light a candle for you.

• April 19, 2014 at 11:56 pm

Sorry to hear about you accident. I was thinking today was your birthday. Hope I didn’t miss it.

13. 44 globalcitizenlinda
    April 19, 2014 at 9:28 am

Great Morning Ms. Chips!

Good Morning (day) everyone!

hope everyone has a fantastic day, weekend, week, month, year, …. life!