May

Night owl chat – Rave on!

Yes, I raved. I raved hard. Glow sticks, baggy jeans, the whole lot. So here are some thumping raver tunes.

***

Fatboy Slim – Eat Sleep Rave Repeat

***

Trap Music Mix 2013

***

Goldie – Timeless

***

The Chemical Brothers – Block Rocking Beats

***

Prodigy – Breathe

***

DJ Tiesto – Take Me

***

Dance like no one’s watching!

73 Responses to “Night owl chat – Rave on!”

1. May 29, 2014 at 11:01 pm

• 2 MightyPamela
      May 29, 2014 at 11:12 pm

HaHa! Our post office was in Oxon Hill, MD. After years of having our rural letterbox shot at, blown up, or dragged down the road repeatedly, not to mention mail theft, our family got a PO Box. I still remember the number!

2. May 29, 2014 at 11:02 pm

What’s a Rave? 😉 ;)

3. 6 japa21
    May 29, 2014 at 11:05 pm

I want Billy Joel. Since I’m not getting him, as amk would say, gunnite folks.

May 29, 2014 at 11:06 pm

As I near it, I am hoping this is so!

• May 29, 2014 at 11:08 pm

Kim Stanley Robinson, a noted scifi writer, wrote the “Mars Trilogy”, about human settlement and terraforming of Mars. One of the advances in his timeline was the extension of human lifespans. The series covers about 150 years of history. In the last novel, the original settlers were still alive and kicking and healthy and raving with the youngins.

May 29, 2014 at 11:10 pm

This sounds like something my little-bit-older friend quotes to me, every now and then!

I think you threw in the “raving,” which is fine with me!

5. May 29, 2014 at 11:06 pm

May 29, 2014 at 11:08 pm

• May 29, 2014 at 11:42 pm

Wow. I think it was a big mistake for this guy to give away clues on twitter. Part of the great thing about the way he did it here most of the time was that it was a complete accident to find the money.

May 29, 2014 at 11:43 pm

I wondered what was up with the clues!

• May 30, 2014 at 12:02 am

It was very anonymous when it started out. People just finding money in various places. Then it started to get a little press attention. Then the gifter started talking to the press and then started wanted people to post photos of their finds on twitter. Now it’s a whole other thing.

7. May 29, 2014 at 11:09 pm

8. May 29, 2014 at 11:10 pm

May 29, 2014 at 11:20 pm

Half the battle is admitting we have a problem.

Disgraceful: 30 Murders by Guns in England 2012 vs. 8,855 in U.S.
    In the wake of the Santa Barbara killings, the U.S. continues to hand out powerful magazine-fed firearms to almost anyone who wants one without background checks.

10. May 29, 2014 at 11:30 pm

AMK and I vicariously congratulated by President Obama……..

May 29, 2014 at 11:41 pm

May 30, 2014 at 12:00 am

12. May 29, 2014 at 11:51 pm

Rocket science, apparently.

13. May 29, 2014 at 11:53 pm

I am in SoCal and I have cable. I am watching BET a tribute to Maya Angelou BET #RIPDrAngelou

14. May 29, 2014 at 11:57 pm

• 52 amk for obama
      May 29, 2014 at 11:59 pm

2 billion for a friggin’ bb club?

No wonder m$ sucked under balmer.

• May 30, 2014 at 12:11 am

The most recent highest sale of an NBA team was the Sacramento Kings, Indian dude for $535 million http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-05-19/news/39355021_1_national-basketball-association-tibco-software-sacramento-kings …. Ballmer bid on that team too, but wanted to move it to Seattle. Only teams worth $2 Billion L.A. Dodgers(tv deal included w/ MLB), L.A. Lakers (NBA same TV deal), Dallas Cowboys NFL, and N.Y. Yankees MLB T.V. deal.

• 55 amk for obama
          May 30, 2014 at 1:06 am

I will give credit to Shelly. Smart woman.

• May 30, 2014 at 1:36 am

Indeed…I think she has other motives….. CA is an ironclad 50/50 divorce settlement state…. she is playing Donald so he will sell quick, no legal battles & then will divorce his ass……collecting her major mullah! There are a few hurdles left before the deal can become official….so Oprah,Geffen, and Steve Jobs’s wife could get back in if things fall apart.

“But the deal faces possible obstacles.

Mr. Sterling’s position remains uncertain. He was said to have authorized his wife to negotiate with potential buyers, but she needed his power of attorney to sign off on an agreement. Mr. Sterling’s lawyer, Maxwell Blecher, said Wednesday that Ms. Sterling did not have it. Mr. Blecher also said that, as incentive to agree to sell the team, Mr. Sterling wanted the N.B.A. to drop its charges that he had violated the league’s constitution.

Mr. Sterling, who has vowed to fight the league in its efforts to terminate his ownership of the Clippers, is scheduled to appear at a special hearing Tuesday to answer to charges that he damaged the N.B.A. by making the racist statements. He was barred from the league for life last month.

Commissioner Adam Silver said last week that he would prefer for the Sterlings to sell the team voluntarily. A vote of the league’s other owners could force them to sell.”

• 57 Dudette
        May 30, 2014 at 10:07 am

Proof that he really does have $ to burn.

May 30, 2014 at 12:19 am

Remember this..and make sure everyone remembers this. Never supported veterans. EVER. And he calls for Shinseki to resign and got his little lap dog, Jeff Flake, to say the same. AAAHHHHH!!!

May 30, 2014 at 12:25 am

I’m out. See you all tomorrow…. $2 BILLION. WTH. Someone got ripped off and it’s not Shelley….

17. May 30, 2014 at 12:52 am

Haters gonna hate…. 6 in a row baby!!

18. May 30, 2014 at 12:58 am

I’m pulling for China………..call me a commie

May 30, 2014 at 1:07 am

I guess sharing this quote is as good a way as any to sign off TOD for the day! Goodnight.

20. 71 57andfemale
    May 30, 2014 at 1:32 am

I loathe wp. Testing since I’ve been trying to log on through tablet for the last hour

21. May 30, 2014 at 1:35 am

All of humanity should be grateful ….

…. because President Obama is the reason why we have not seen a nuclear winter during the past 5+ years. Had McCain or Romney been elected … we wouldn’t be tweeting and blogging or ….. breathing.

Good night TOD.

#TrustBarack and be forever grateful that a majority of US VOTERS did ….