Jul

The Obama Economy Roars Ahead

Market Watch: The Great Obama Bull Market Will Roar Till 2016

Yes, it’s time to celebrate. We’re in a historic bull market. GOP conservatives keep fighting the wrong war, against the Obama economy. Meanwhile, the Obama bull market keeps roaring ahead!. And the long term looks even better: Bullish pundits predict stocks will continue climbing into the 2016 presidential election. Folks, this stock market has been roaring since March 2009 when the DJIA bottomed at 6,547, a painful 53.9% drop from the October 2007 high of 14,164 during the Wall Street bank credit crash in Bush’s last year as president. The S&P 500 also bottomed, at 676, a 56.6% drop. However, since March 2009 the stock market has been steadily climbing. Over five years. And the DJIA’s made a remarkable recovery, to just under its next big milestone, 17,000. While the S&P500 is nearing 2,000, headed up. Yes, market gains over 250% … and still climbing!

Brn6KDRCQAI8FBf.jpg-large

So what can we expect from the stock market by 2016 and the election of the next American president? More! Fabulous 250% gains so far. And bigger gains possible coming in the next couple years till we elect a new president. Maybe over 300%. Gains likely to favor a Democrat. Get it? GOP conservatives may have been successful in slowing America’s economic recovery. But the stock market is actually getting surprisingly stronger from this political war. With every Obama progressive move — Obamacare, ERA regulations, equal pay for women, gay rights, minimum wages, stem-cell research, immigration, Osama bin Laden, deficit cuts and so much more — GOP conservatives and the tea party learn little, only hear enough for another attack on Obama, offer no solutions, just opposition.

Brn6xZzCcAETdUX.jpg-large

Yes, the Great Obama Bull Market would be one for the history books. So, yes, in spite of the relentless GOP opposition, the attacks, legislative gridlock, economic headwinds, and global macroeconomic land mines put in his path, in spite of the ever-possible, unpredictable black swan, the Great Obama Seven-Year Bull Market, as financial history books will likely call it, may just keep thriving, overcoming obstacles, and roaring ahead predictably, hopefully till the next presidential election on November 3, 2016. And that label will stick no matter who gets elected the next president

More here

99 Responses to “The Obama Economy Roars Ahead”

1. 1 Ycin
    July 3, 2014 at 2:21 pm

Happy Thursday!!!

• 2 Ycin
      July 3, 2014 at 2:24 pm

HAPPY BEAUTIFUL PRE-4th of JULY THURSDAY TO Chipsticks, Danny and all of the TOD FAMILY!!!

Wishing everyone a WONDERFUL DAY and a DELICIOUSLY 4TH OF JULY HOLIDAY WEEKEND.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA for your hard work, the economy is sprouting the fruits of your labor.

kasia, I see the “lady” and it’s not a parrot. This is sooooo cooool; tempted to name the body parts and location but don’t want to spoil it for those who are still looking : )

It’s not a hoax guys, “SHE” is there. I placed my face to the screen and BOOM! Everything became very clear-she is there.

On Tuesday evening I signed on to wish everyone a beautiful night and reported how ill I was. I didn’t know what had happened, other than, I felt like I was experiencing a slow death. I was sick as a dog; started while I was at the student’s home teaching. Their AC blew, and there was no air circulating through the house. After an hour of no air, I headed over to the next student’s house to teach. The AC wasn’t on and I had to request for the AC to be turned on.

I begin to feel really sick, after an hour, I had to leave but 1/2 way home, everything was coming up (thank goodness I had a plastic bag in the car). I gulped down a bottle of water when I made it home, and that did not stay down; throbbing headache took over and I thought I was going to pass out. I made a cup of tea, and no luck, by this time, the only thing that was left was my insides and they tried to make a run for it. I was absolutely horrified as blood was coming up; crawled to the bed, shaking, head pounding, heart racing and praying that it wasn’t the end. I fell asleep for the next four hours.

Warning to everyone; be careful in the heat. Apparently, I was having a heat stroke but I didn’t know the symptoms but I had all of the symptoms. I went to get checked out on Wednesday because I was still sick but not as bad. Here are the symptoms; nausea, excruciating headache, throwing up, hot but not sweating, dehydration, fainting and heat exhaustion.

I am not 100% but doing better. Just be careful out there guys, it’s hot and it can hit you without warning.

Wishing everyone a very “safe” and blessed holiday weekend-ENJOY!!!

Cindy

• July 3, 2014 at 2:27 pm

Be careful on those hot days indeed. Gotta drink lots of water. Hope you are feeling better. Do take it easy.

• July 3, 2014 at 2:30 pm

Very grateful that you are recovering, Cindy.

Bottom line for everyone – if you begin experiencing the types of symptoms Cindy described, whether you are alone or not, CALL 911.

• 5 Cindy
          July 3, 2014 at 2:57 pm

Thank you Mr. Bobfr,
          I actually panicked because I didn’t know what was happening. I didn’t know how close to death I was until everything was explained to me. Yes, “please” call 911. It really is a matter of life and death.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend Mr. Bobfr!

• 6 Nerdy Wonka
        July 3, 2014 at 2:35 pm

Glad you’re doing a bit better, Cindy. Wishing you a healthy recovery.

• 8 Nena20409
        July 3, 2014 at 2:38 pm

Au :star: for Cindy.

So glad to your continued recovery.

My warmest thoughts to you.

{{{Cindy}}}

• 9 Cindy
          July 3, 2014 at 3:00 pm

Staying real close to home this weekend.
          Wishing you a beautiful and safe holiday-ENJOY!

• 10 57andfemale
        July 3, 2014 at 2:41 pm

I was reading your story and thought, “heat stroke”.

I went to visit a friend who had moved back to Oklahoma when I was a freshman in college. It was August. She was moving, and I helped her move. It was a dry heat (something we don’t get much of in Milwaukee, where I was from). She kept telling me to drink water, take breaks. No – I was fine.

And then I started experiencing what you experienced, and then I passed out. When I came to, my friend had a glass of water for me and said, “I told ya.”

It’s a terrible feeling. I was sure I was dying and didn’t know why.

Now here’s an order from 57: you take care of yourself! Don’t make me come out there and make sure you’re putting Cindy first.

• 11 Cindy
          July 3, 2014 at 3:04 pm

Yes, 57andfemale, I thought I was checking out; horrible feeling. It is nothing to take lightly but I didn’t know and I panicked.
          I am definitely taking care of myself, staying close to home because I am not feeling 100% and it is super hot.

I am glad that you were okay and recovered fully. I am putting Cindy 1st! : )

Wishing you and the family a very happy holiday weekend-ENJOY!!!!

• 12 57andfemale
            July 3, 2014 at 3:09 pm

It was like nothing I had ever experienced. It happens to my husband sometimes – he has weird body heat regulation. It was terrifying, so I totally sympathize.

Stay close to home, stay cool, stay hydrated.

No big weekend plans for us – just home. Trying to get my sewing room organized (it will take months). I probably should do some actual work, but maybe not!

Luckily, we have some nice weather ahead. The a/c is broken in my sewing room so it will be nice to work with the windows open and some of nature’s a/c!

• 13 Cindy
              July 3, 2014 at 3:29 pm

Like you 57andfemale, I have some work to take care of but I’m not feeling it right now : (
              my mind says; yeah let’s do this, and the body is saying; this too can wait.

I would love nature’s a/c right now but AC is going 24 hours, so I’m inside with plenty of water. You’re lucky to have such nice weather.

• 14 57andfemale
                July 3, 2014 at 3:44 pm

Well, we don’t have nice weather that often so I’ll take advantage of it!

I’d like a little break from crippling utility bills…..

• 15 HZ
                July 3, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Cindy, I am lying here reading(trying to catch up from yesterday) and I read your comment. Please try to rest, relax and drink your water. You are such a precious and caring soul. Please take care and drink that water. Stay cool in the house. I have to have my AC on all the time because of my heart. I will mostly stay upstairs and heat rises, so I keep very cool and light sheets on during the hot months. So make sure you have light weight great sheets on the bed.

I will be praying for you in my quiet time. I am still trying to get my body clock to go off so I can sleep. Room is dark and everything, but sleep still has not come. However, I was told not to worry about it. I am trying to hold tight to the regular time that I take my afternoon nap during normal times; so hopeful I can sleep then. Doctor said that he is not worried for me; but I must do what he instructed. I am doing it.

I also think that we all have so much in our hearts about the excitement of the games, the president’s having to take care of all of the mess that others left for him, and a mean and disrespectful press and Congress and we are a little tired and hurting within with all of the disrespectfulness. However, he would want us to rest, relax, enjoy this beautiful haven that Chips has given us and all of the brilliant minds who help also each day. We just stop and take a few minutes to say,”Thank you, Chips and this beautiful team of brilliant minds.”

Cindy, try to keep you a lovely pitcher of water very nearby so you can drink it regularly as you rest and relax. I keep a tray with a lovely carafe filled with water. So if I feel faint and cannot get to the other room where there is a lovely water dispenser, I will have some right near me while in bed.

I love pure coconut water, so my brother ships in monthly cases for me to drink as well. If you like coconut, getting a very good one is wonderful for dehydration. But I know that you have your medical experts, so make sure you listen, ask questions ,and follow directions that are appropriate for you, beautiful soul. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Lots of loving healing hugs coming into your space.}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} HZ

• 16 Cindy
                  July 3, 2014 at 4:45 pm

Happy BEAUTIFUL Thursday to you HZ,

Thank you for your warm and kind words. I am drinking plenty of water and yes, I am staying in today and all weekend. It is very hot and humid in Florida and 90 degree plus temperatures can be exhausting. I’m in and out of the heat all day teaching, and then I show up to homes; whereby, the AC is not on. So I am taking care of me all weekend. I pray that you will be able to sleep real soon, and I pray that you will have full and complete healing.

Yes, the frustration of what we all endure as it relates to the psycho media and hate, and all the ugliness that is produced daily, takes a toll on the soul at times. I know that many of us here have had our moments of pain because of how they treat our First Family. But I know that God has President Obama’s back and I know that he is going to be okay because there are millions of prayer warriors on the battle field day and night praying for him, his family and the administration. Many of the warriors are right here at TOD’s place : )

Please take good care and sleep will come upon you when it’s time. Thank you again for the beauty of your words that touches the core of my heart every time I read your posts. Wishing you a WONDERFUL, safe and blessed 4th of July weekend.

Warmest Blessings {{{{{{{HZ}}}}}}}
                  Cindy

• 17 HZ
                    July 3, 2014 at 11:07 pm

{{{{{{{{TY, beautiful Cindy.}}}}}}}} Good to hear that you will be take the time to yourself to replenish yourself . I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I really mean that. I hope you will feel better and have a calm and relaxing 4th of July Celebration. Pamper yourself, Cindy.

I did regroup in my thoughts and prayer moments, and my body’s clock clicked on and I got a few moments of sleep. I am up now, but very close to be able to get to a bed if need be. I am getting there. {{{{{Keep drinking those liquids, Cindy.}}}}}

Yes, POB and his entire Cabinet will be fine. I personally know of a group who just pray for him, VPBiden, Cabinet Members, and the First Family and Cabinet Family. Then another group prays for our military men and women and their families. They have been doing this since he took office. We see answered as we are in one accord concerning how we pray and meditate on issues for him. POB will be fine even though it is hard for us to see what he has to go through, but he also knows the powerful movement of those like our TOD family who speak goodness, no matter what our personal faith maybe or not, he is so humble to respect and appreciate all of our words of wisdom and goodness spoken within our space for him, his team and his family.

We are going to be fine together as Bobfr reminds us as well. Keep resting Cindy. Love you. HZ

• 18 57andfemale
                  July 3, 2014 at 5:18 pm

What a lovely comment, HZ

• 19 HZ
                    July 3, 2014 at 11:10 pm

{{{{{{{ TY, 57and female. }}}}}}} I hope you are doing fine as well. Have a lovely 4th celebration and enjoy each moment of your time enjoying doing what you and your family enjoy. We have such a lovely family here with our Chips and her beautiful team. I enjoy it when I come here. HZ

• 20 jackiegrumbacher
        July 3, 2014 at 3:40 pm

Cindy, your ordeal sounds terrible. I’m so sorry there wasn’t someone there to help you and I’m very glad you’re feeling better. Extreme heat and extreme cold are killers. We all need to take very special care.

• 21 Cindy
          July 3, 2014 at 4:02 pm

It was bad, something I had no control over, and I panicked. I never knew what the symptoms were for a heat stroke, so it didn’t come to mind as to what was possibly happening, my bed was the safe place-I thought. I was super hot but not sweating and then I started having chills really bad.

I didn’t think of calling 911 because I thought that it was a bug. Staying real close to home this weekend : )

I hope that you and your family have a wonderful holiday weekend.

2. 22 Nena20409
    July 3, 2014 at 2:22 pm

Only Haters have A Heartache!

Wonderful Post NW.
    Thanks you.

3. July 3, 2014 at 2:24 pm

Of course it does. When will GOP stop crying wolf and better still when will MSM stop listening?

July 3, 2014 at 2:24 pm

furst.

5. July 3, 2014 at 2:29 pm

Such joyful news, thank yoooooooou Nerdy!!!!

6. 29 Ycin
    July 3, 2014 at 2:29 pm

Happy BEAUTIFUL Thursday Nerdy Wonka!

Brilliant and Beautiful……THANK YOU for reporting.

Have a WONDERFUL afternoon!
    Cindy

July 3, 2014 at 2:29 pm

I’m not mad! I’m proud. Proud as hell of President Obama!

8. 35 anniebella
    July 3, 2014 at 2:30 pm

I am sure FLOTUS is preparing something special for somebody’s sweet 16 tomorrow. How special, your birthday is on the same day America’s birthday is.

9. July 3, 2014 at 2:31 pm

Delightful post, NW! Thank you!!!!!

July 3, 2014 at 2:33 pm

11. 39 LDS
    July 3, 2014 at 2:36 pm

NW, excellent post!
    The only sad part is the HATERS are profiting and they know it.
    But as we know “A fool and his money will soon part”
    They cannot spend their filthy lucre in their filthy lifetime. So they keep buying new hearts, new body parts, new lies, new schemes.
    Take pills to wake up. Take pills to go to sleep…….they will never find PEACE.

12. July 3, 2014 at 2:38 pm

Wow, not bad for the Worst President In A Million Gabillion Years.

July 3, 2014 at 2:48 pm

14. 53 57andfemale
    July 3, 2014 at 2:49 pm

WTF?!?!?!

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie yesterday vetoed legislation that would limit gun magazine capacity to 10 rounds, stating it is a “trivial approach to the sanctity of human life.”

15. 58 57andfemale
    July 3, 2014 at 3:00 pm

16. 59 57andfemale
    July 3, 2014 at 3:06 pm

• 60 amk for obama
      July 3, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Who’s response to the jobs report was funnier

what kinda juvenile english is this?

• 61 57andfemale
        July 3, 2014 at 3:15 pm

FOX ignored it. Boehner’s was hilarious: all the ‘jobs bills’ he’s sent to the Senate:

Drill,baby, drill.
        Cut corporate taxes to ZERO.
        Clean Air and Water? It’s overrated!
        Open debtor’s prisons to get ‘affordable’ labor…..

Okay, I made the last one up.

July 3, 2014 at 5:32 pm

The only job John Boehner have move heaven and earth to save is his own. He doesn’t give a dam about anyone else as long as he can continue to be the sorry speaker of the racists liars KKK tea Party Republicans. A toast to John Boehner.

• 63 Cindy
      July 3, 2014 at 3:16 pm

Sooooo………they don’t believe the job report?

What pity, and the best is still yet to come….what will they do then?

July 3, 2014 at 3:16 pm

July 3, 2014 at 4:18 pm

• 66 Obama Grandmama
        July 3, 2014 at 5:15 pm

Funny how the GOP wants to stop suing in medical practice yet they decide to sue the President. They claimed frivolous lawsuits were wasteful in one instance, but do not worry about wasting the tax payers money.

July 3, 2014 at 9:27 pm

Yes, they must “stand up for” their own, until somebody with more dollars for their pockets come along. Despicable!

July 3, 2014 at 3:19 pm

July 3, 2014 at 3:58 pm

That is why that Quinnipiac poll is full of alot of red neck right wing extreme radical racists tea party KKK Republican Bull S.

July 3, 2014 at 3:20 pm

July 3, 2014 at 3:21 pm

21. 75 Linda
    July 3, 2014 at 3:23 pm

Illinois Clergy Protest SCOTUS Ruling By Giving Out Condoms At Hobby Lobby

July 3, 2014 at 3:23 pm

gunnite folks.

23. 79 collegekay
    July 3, 2014 at 3:25 pm

But, I thought he was the worst president since WWII???????

24. July 3, 2014 at 3:30 pm

25. 83 Linda
    July 3, 2014 at 3:37 pm

This little girl, who is one half of the band “The Rookies,” along with her singer/songwriter dad, has some very important things to say. Yes, she may stumble over a few of the lyrics in her preschool’s version of The Seedy Seeds’ “My Roots Go Down,” but once she gets going (see 1:47, in particular), it’s all soul — and adorable hand motions.

26. 85 Nena20409
    July 3, 2014 at 3:40 pm

• 86 Linda
      July 3, 2014 at 3:47 pm

Media says… What crumbling infrastructure ? Hey look over there….a new poll says Obama sucks !

27. 87 57andfemale
    July 3, 2014 at 3:41 pm

28. 88 Nena20409
    July 3, 2014 at 3:42 pm

29. 89 Nena20409
    July 3, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Was DavidC doing a Cut and Paste with Amk’s style of banter?

30. 93 Nena20409
    July 3, 2014 at 4:15 pm

31. 94 Nena20409
    July 3, 2014 at 4:21 pm

7-3-14 WH press briefings with Josh “The Voice” Earnest

Starting at 36:04 minutes (WH Video)

or