Jul

catch!

First lady Michelle Obama participates in a clinic with area youths and members of the Baltimore Orioles and Tampa Bay Rays baseball teams at Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, July 20

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

15 Responses to “catch!”

1. 1 graciouslady
    July 20, 2010 at 6:03 pm

Jeez, Am is looking too hard, but where are Mrs Obama’s wedding rings?

2. 5 CR
    July 20, 2010 at 6:32 pm

Love our FLOTUS! Thanks for the photos!

3. 6 Anniebella
    July 20, 2010 at 8:41 pm

Believe me their is a good reason for the ring being off. The last thing she wants to do is give those right wingnuts a reason to start something else. By the way, I like the pictures too, and I think FLOTUS is just great.

• 7 verline
      July 20, 2010 at 10:26 pm

i don’t think either her or her husband care about what other people especially the right think of their mariage.I think people in the USA for some reasons, genuine or twisted, pay to much attention to other people lives.And the consequences of that are DADT, DOMA.

4. 9 donna
    July 21, 2010 at 12:05 am

You know, this thing about the ring reminds me about the flag pin.

I guess they are both symbols of commitment.

But that’s all they are – symbols.

You could wear as many rings and flag pins and still not live up to what it represents.

Now the Obamas show that commitment to each other and by extension to the country. Wedding rings, flag pins or not.

And everybody knows it.

God Bless them.

• July 21, 2010 at 2:04 am

Absolutely agree Donna, the flag-pin obsessives were the very creatures who either shredded the constitution or supported the criminals who did. And then there are the ones who preach about the sacred institution of marriage….well, they preach to everyone but their mistresses. 😐

• 11 Avpmom
        July 21, 2010 at 2:56 am

Lol…that was funny Chipsticks; “they preach to everyone but their mistresses..”
        So true.

5. 12 graciouslady
    July 21, 2010 at 1:35 am

Guys, Two (2) weeks ago I cancelled by account with the HuffingPost because it just seemed those threads were so negative and filled with mean and ugly comments; attacking one another and I thought it best that I not participate with people who did not appreciate what a good man as President. Some comments were informative, and I learned how some valuable information when the topics were general. I love my President, Mrs. Obama and their daughters,dearly. I found this site and I just love it because it is filled with people that care about supporting our President and his family. As soon as I made an observation and I knew as soon as I hit the Submit button I had made a mistake. Gosh, I wish I had not done that now because it was not intended to initiate any negative comments. But, you can’t “unring the bell.” My apology. I won’t do that again. It was just an observation, nothing more.

• July 21, 2010 at 1:53 am

Hey GL, no need to apologise AT ALL! You made a perfectly human observation, you were curious, nothing wrong with that. Regulars here know your views well enough to be certain you’re not some Fox-loving freak, so clearly there was absolutely no harm meant by your comment. I’m guessing we’re probably all a bit sensitive because most of us spend time on sites where the Obama-bashing – from the left and right – is utterly relentless, the worst of it on sites that you might expect would at least be sympathetic to a Democrat president trying to clean up eight years of Republican misrule. Any way, don’t apologise, you meant absolutely no harm!

6. 14 Avpmom
    July 21, 2010 at 2:54 am

What an inspiration the first lady and her husband the President are!! And she’s so effortlessly gorgeous even as she inspires.

7. 15 Anniebella
    July 21, 2010 at 3:30 am

I am so glad I found this site also. Because like you all, I support this President, and I get tired of the hate certain people are always throwing the Obamas way. Regardless what they do the haters always find fault with it.I am so darn proud of this First Family.

@POTUS