Jul

shoulder to shoulder

President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden walk from the Oval Office to the motorcade for the trip to the Ronald Reagan Building to sign the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, July 21, 2010. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

9 Responses to “shoulder to shoulder”

1. 1 Eleroy
    July 22, 2010 at 12:42 am

God bless you President Obama!! Thank you for working so hard on behalf of ordinary Americans, even those who have been hoodwinked by the very evil right wingers and fight you for trying to help them.

I do like Vice President Biden too. He’s proven to be quite loyal to the President especially in the midst of bold and sneaky attempts to undermine and sabotage our fantastic President. Thank you Joe!!

2. 2 Sue in Minnesota
    July 22, 2010 at 1:31 am

Two very fine people, working hard for the good of all of us. I am grateful for their leadership, and dedicated service. They have my full support and appreciation.

3. 3 Kat 4 Obama
    July 22, 2010 at 10:19 pm

Nice photo — great team. I’m so glad we have them both.

4. 4 blackwaterdog
    July 22, 2010 at 10:20 pm

I just love Joe Biden, and i love him even more for being such a true supporter of the president. He acts almost like his father. It’s the sweetest thing.

5. July 22, 2010 at 11:09 pm

Great picture. It is so obvious the respect and admiration the two of them have for each other. It is wonderful to see.

6. 6 canadabarb4obama
    July 23, 2010 at 12:13 am

Great team; pray they’ll be in office til 2016.

7. 7 Avpmom
    July 23, 2010 at 3:45 am

Incredibly decent men both the President and Vice President – a great team ideed.

And hey CanadaBarb, as surely as there is a God, they will both be in office in the same capacity through 2016; And together they’ll do amazing and positively great things for this nation and the world!

8. 8 Anniebella
    July 23, 2010 at 6:55 am

I am a fan of the VP too. And of course you know what I think of our President. I also am happy to see the friendship between the First Lady and Jill Biden.

9. 9 vitaminlover
    July 25, 2010 at 6:06 am

Love the body language. Good male bonding in the best way. I pray for them both daily.

@POTUS