12 Responses to “bring it on repugs!”

1. 1 collegekay
    November 3, 2010 at 8:42 am

I’m really upset that the GOP gained so many seats. It’s more important now than ever that the GOP get serious and work with President Obama. That may be naive of me to say but it’s the only way the country will move forward — if not, expect a Government Gridlock shutdown just like what happened to Clinton.

2. 2 Perry
    November 3, 2010 at 10:02 am

Collegekay, I agree with you…
    The GOP better get to work

3. 3 Kelly
    November 3, 2010 at 10:35 am

Yep now lets see what the GOP is gonna do in the house. At least we got the Senate, and more than anything I am glad MSM CAN’T go on their “this is a huge loss for president obama much like clinton in 1994” blah blah blah. Actually I like this cause now the GOP can’t just sit on their hands. If they won both houses I would be a bit shaken but I am fired up ready to go. 😀

4. 4 Kelly
    November 3, 2010 at 10:46 am

Oh and has my south korean friends love to say, aja aja fighting!!!!! 😀 😀 😀

5. 5 Hachikō
    November 3, 2010 at 11:06 am

The first thing GOPers will set about doing is gutting the EPA. You can count on it. http://www.dailykos.com/comments/2010/11/3/92728/6201/33#c33

6. 6 Kelly
    November 3, 2010 at 1:16 pm

I am watching the President right now. God he is so classy in good times and not so happy times he remains amazing. luv him.

7. 7 Sue in Minnesota
    November 3, 2010 at 3:17 pm

Keep the faith, President Obama is the right man for these times. The Republicans are now challenged to actually earn their keep and contribute to the process of governance, lip service is no longer going to cut it.
    I feel strangely energized, I believe President Obama has planned for this shift and is prepared for the “next phase” of his Presidency……he has my allegiance, in all the ways I can manifest my support for him, which by proxy is about US.

8. 9 Ruth
    November 3, 2010 at 6:49 pm

things are gonna get nastier with the repubs. they do not like him and are going to do everything they can to ruin him . i will be praying everyday for our President.

9. 11 Dee
    November 3, 2010 at 7:23 pm

Chipsticks thank you for all your hard work. The GOP + tea party= teapublicans, will be very interesting. Let the infighting begin.

10. 12 Lou
    November 3, 2010 at 10:03 pm

Let’s pray mightily for our President. He works so hard. Sent a note of encouragement to him at whitehouse.gov!

@POTUS