Nov

back on court

President Barack Obama returns from playing basketball with his daughters and some of their friends to the White House in Washington, November 28

25 Responses to “back on court”

1. 1 anniebella
    November 28, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Good to see you up and out Mr. President, show them that a busted lip can’t keep you down.

2. 3 vitaminlover
    November 28, 2010 at 1:49 pm

He is our Presidential Energizer Bunny. He takes a lickin’ and keeps on tickin’. I hate that he got hurt. Sometimes even though they are grown men–boys will be boys.

3. November 28, 2010 at 2:11 pm

It’s so great to see the President. I tell you it’s like a breath of fresh air.

I just got back from a luncheon where I got into an accident on my way there.

I was going up an incline, was trying to reverse and my car just went rolling down the hill hitting another car.

So I’m a bit shaken up. But now that I’m home and in one piece and seeing the lovely President Obama. I can safely say I’ll be okay.

4. 10 Kelly
    November 28, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Aww he looks great. lol you can tell he wants to break out his usual big smile but can’t.

5. 11 graciouslady
    November 28, 2010 at 2:51 pm

You just can’t keep a good man down, huh?

6. 15 Joy (Barbados)
    November 28, 2010 at 3:23 pm

Hi Donna, sorry to hear about your accident. Hope it was not too serious.

7. 22 collegekay
    November 28, 2010 at 3:34 pm

I can’t wait to see that gorgeous smile again. I’m glad he is doing better 🙂

8. 23 Sankofa
    November 28, 2010 at 6:01 pm

“Knock him down, he’s up the next day”, that’s my president! Donna, glad you’re okay, cars you can fix, bodies, sometimes not so much, again glad you’re okay.

• 24 EDP4BHO
      November 28, 2010 at 8:54 pm

Our president couldn’t keep still if his life depended on it. I understand him, because I can’t keep still either. He’s forever busy and preoccupied. Must be that great brain of his….never turns off, I presume.

9. 25 Joy (Barbados)
    November 28, 2010 at 9:33 pm

I cannot remember seeing a President this active. He proves that to keep the mind active, the body must remain active.

@POTUS