Dec

npr interview

Interview with the President here (The full version can be heard on Friday’s Morning Edition)

Transcript of interview

8 Responses to “npr interview”

1. 1 zizi
    December 9, 2010 at 11:09 pm

The Democratic congresscritters sure know how to posture!

2. 2 avpmom
    December 9, 2010 at 11:44 pm

Don’t even worry about it Zizi, President Obama will have the last laugh in all of this!

Keith Olbermann has finally lost his mind! To think I got almost 150 people to sign up to keep this slimeball on the air;
    But Karma is a b**@& and Keith will get what’s coming to him.

• 3 Michele
      December 10, 2010 at 6:39 am

I still think Keith has a role but I could not watch him for the majority of the week. I think he missed the importance of why this tax has package has to go through now before the new Congress takes over….. Please don’t give up on him because him and rachael will come around or they will lose their viewers when thay have these rants.

3. December 10, 2010 at 7:58 am

I like Keith and Rachael. Keith will go on his tangents once in a while. Then he will back track later. I blame the Democrats for this mess. The President ran around the country before the midterms blasting the Republicans about the high end tax cuts. Asking congress to repeal the high end cuts. Now the Democrats are saying he should have more fight than make a deal. Bull. This is all he have been doing for the last 2 years, while the Democratic Party with 2 houses of majorities blew their chance and changing the tax cuts. The disrespect that the left and the Democratic Party is showing this President is disgusting, derogatory and unheard of. This is why they can never stay in office long. They defeat their own self.

They had better hope that First Lady Michelle Obama don’t say to her husband ENOUGH, that she want to go home and have some peace. And I would not blame her. Then where would the Democrats be? Nowhere. There is no one else that can touch him. Remember The Great Hope? The President still is.

4. 6 achieve
    December 10, 2010 at 9:37 am

I never watch Olbermann. I don’t know if he is a Dem or not. But you guys know how Dems love to snatch defeat, from victory. It’s like when we get in power, the Dems try to sabotage their own people.

Thank you, Mr. President. You are doing a fine job.

Those of us who support President Obama should send him messages of encouragement, from time to time.

5. 7 Asher in Boston
    December 10, 2010 at 11:22 am

I sure have boycotted Keith and Racheal this entire week and if need be, I will not watch them ever again. For christ’sake the President did what he had to do. I will never stand any congressional dem, disrespecting my President. Period.

6. 8 AnitaW
    December 10, 2010 at 4:08 pm

I haven’t watched Keith or Rachel in months. If I had to choose I would probably watch Rachel, but they spend too much time on the soap box. Sorry. Those are hours I can’t get back.

@POTUS