Dec

tree cheers

President Barack Obama, first lady Michelle Obama, daughters Malia and Sasha Obama, and mother-in-law Marian Robinson at the lighting of the National Christmas Tree at the Ellipse across from the White House in Washington, Thursday, Dec. 9,

20 Responses to “tree cheers”

1. 1 Hachikō
    December 9, 2010 at 7:38 pm

What an absolutely beautiful family. And those two girls! Just growing up so fast and so gorgeous. They are as much the little fashionistas as their phenomenal mom.

Beautiful.

2. 2 EDP4BHO
    December 9, 2010 at 8:27 pm

My, my what a beautiful First Family. Makes me so proud, and the nation should count it’s blessings this Holy season.

3. 5 Maritza
    December 9, 2010 at 8:34 pm

I LOVE our first family all the way!

4. 6 Little Lulu
    December 9, 2010 at 8:39 pm

First Lady Michelle Obama is just becoming more unbelievably gorgeous every day! Thank God this man is surrounded by this loving, functioning, extraordinary family. At least he has them to come home to every night, while shouldering this impossible job he fought so hard to take on.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, my dear First Family! MILLIONS of us LOVE YOU ALL!

5. 7 Dee
    December 9, 2010 at 8:52 pm

I love our First Family so much. The girls are beautiful and so are the First Couple. Thanks Chipsticks for the pics and videos, loved it.

6. 8 Perry
    December 9, 2010 at 9:08 pm

Well its good to see Mrs. Robinson….she looks glamerous herself. They all look happy and festive. Merry Christmas, to the First Family!

7. 9 Kelly
    December 9, 2010 at 9:18 pm

Anybody notice when Malia acted like she was gonna turn the tree lights back off right after it came on, lmao that would have been amazing,:D. Love how her and Mrs. O laughed at that. Our POTUS is ❤

• 10 April
      December 9, 2010 at 10:21 pm

I noticed it. Malia’s mischievousness was subtle and cute. I would have expected Sasha to pull that stunt. I can’t judge their personalities anymore. We need another interview with the girls. lol.

8. 11 vitaminlover
    December 9, 2010 at 9:35 pm

Malia is a good mix of Mom and Dad. The young lady is stunning. Sasha has her own look and I see more of her Mom in her. Both girls are beautiful. A very lovely First Family. If I had a daddy that loved me like he loves them you couldn’t tell me a thing.

• 12 geegee
      December 9, 2010 at 11:10 pm

Sasha is the spitting image of PBO’s grandmother on his father’s side. Check out the picture of her holding PBO’s father on the cover of DREAMS OF MY FATHER. And, the older (Sasha) she gets the more she looks like her great grandmother (IMO).

Our First Family is just too gorgeous. Loves ’em!

• 13 Jessica
      December 10, 2010 at 10:36 am

I don’t mean to be cynical but does that button actually control the lighting of the Christmas tree. I assumed it’s just for show and some tech guy in the background flips on some switch at the same time. But it would be funny if she pushed the button again and it actually did turn back off.

9. 15 Sue in Minnesota
    December 9, 2010 at 10:06 pm

A truly beautiful family. May they all live long and strong!

10. 17 avpmom
    December 9, 2010 at 11:52 pm

May God continue to bless and protect our magnificent First Family!

11. 18 TrumpDog
    December 10, 2010 at 3:55 am

It was nice to see the First Family.

Was that that Jackie Everson singing?

12. 19 Titti
    December 10, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Love this family. Some lovely pics there for their Christmas card (wonder what their Christmas card will be).

13. 20 S. Holland