Mar

honoring ronald h brown

President Obama speaks about the legacy of Ron Brown as he dedicates the Ronald H. Brown United States Mission to the United Nations Building in New York, NY. March 29, 2011.

6 Responses to “honoring ronald h brown”

1. March 30, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Thanks for posting this Chipsticks. I was not able to see this. President Obama is so eloguent, has so much compassion. I just cannot believe there are so many doubters of this man’s leadership. I love my President.

2. 2 LYNN
    March 30, 2011 at 1:48 pm

I LOVE AND RESPECT HIM!!!

3. 3 Shirley
    March 30, 2011 at 3:14 pm

Thank you Chips, for this Video, I truly enjoyed It every step of the way. Thank you 🙂 Yes, our President make us feel soooooooooooo very proud, he just makes me grin and smile, showing all thirty-twos. He has a way of bringing out the best In a person. I do believe this man has the hand of “GOD” upon him. May God continue to bless you, President Obama 🙂

4. 4 barb
    March 30, 2011 at 5:45 pm

In the pictures you posted yesterday, Chips, Bill Clinton looked as if he was crying. When Pres Obama and ex pres Clinton looked staight into each others eyes it made me gasp. I think by the end that Clinton finally had a smile on his face when they were clapping with Obama at the podium.

• March 30, 2011 at 5:50 pm

You’re right Barb, Bill looked very emotional in those photos, I’m sure it was a really moving occasion. I was happy to see the smiles at the end, beautiful speeches.

5. 6 Dakota
    March 31, 2011 at 1:27 am

I remember when Ron Brown died…so devastating for everyone who knew him and worked with him. It hit the Clintons very hard.

@POTUS